Mark this Date 2.0!

As One Loving Ice Cream

After watching movie at the cinema. Kim and Pie traveled for approximately one hour arriving at their next venue.

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going??” Pie curiously asked Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Just wait and see. You’ll going to like it.” Kim smiled at Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait! But let me do this first.” Kim stop and go to Pie’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim went at the back of Pie and blindfolded her.

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it this time Kim??” Pie said to Kim panicking. “Wait! I can’t see something. What if I stumble?” She added worried that she might lose her balance and fall.

 

 

 

 

 

“Relax Pie just trust me.” Kim holds carefully at Pie guiding her in the place. “I will never let you hurt. Ever.” As she whisper those last sentence at Pie’s ears.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim started walking as she carefully guiding Pie. She makes it assure that Pie doesn’t get out of her balance.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aaeee!! We’re almost 10 minutes walking. Where are we now?!” Pie said to Kim almost losing her temper.

 

 

 

 

 

“Were almost there Pie.” Kim said to Pie excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim stops walking and went in front of Pie. “Don’t try to sneak peek. Okay? I’ll kiss you if you do.” She said cleverly giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

“Crazy! You’re taking advantage at my weakness.” Pie protested. 

 

 

 

 

 

“No I’m not. Just to make sure that my girlfriend won’t cheat on me.” Kim giggles.

 

 

 

 

“So you’re feeling it for real! Crazy!” Pie said slightly feel nice about the girlfriend thing.

 

 

 

 

 

I hoped so. I’d loved to if it’s a real thing. Kim smiles from her back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready Pie?!” Kim said to Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie nodded and Kim slowly remove her blindfold. As Kim removed her blindfold, her eyes witness beautiful scenery. From the cliff they were standing she can see a wide blue peaceful sea, the land is surrounded by green soft grass planted with different colors of flowers and a red picnic blanket lying beside a huge camping tent under the shade of a huge maple tree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whooooaaa Kim!! It’s so beautiful!!” Pie said rubbing her blurry eyes surprised and can’t believed on what she’s seing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you liked it?” Kim cross her arms lifting her eyebrows as if she’s boasting. “I searched all over the just to find this place.” Kim said to Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

With so much happiness Pie suddenly hugged Kim. “I love it Kim. Thank you.” Pie said with her tears roll down in her face happy and contended.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uiiii!! Are you crying??” Kim breaking their hug trying to checked on Pie but Pie hold her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you crying? Don’t you like it?!” Kim said to Pie worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

“No I liked it. Thank you so much Kim! Thank you for making me happy.” Pie said to Kim as she slowly remove her arms at Kim’s shoulder. She noticed that Kim’s face is turning pale white and her face is sweating.

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened to you Kim? Are you okay?!” Pie asked Kim worriedly she put her palm at Kim’s forehead. “You’re burning Kim.” Pie said panicking. She guided Kim at the camping tent for her to take her rest.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie took her bag and get a pill. “Here take this. This might help you.” Pie got out from the camping tent and get the water at the picnic basket.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Pie. If I ruin our date. It’ll be okay later let’s have a picnic.” Kim smiled at Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Kim. You didn’t say you’re not that well. We can have our date some other time.” Pie said to Kim worriedly while gently patting her head.

 

 

 

 

 

“No. This day is special to me. I wait for this day to come.” Kim said to Pie as she grab Pie’s hand pull her down to lay beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“No more talking and let us lay like this for a while.” Kim said wearing her puppy face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for this date Pie.” Kim smiled at Pie as she changes her lying position facing Pie. She placed her arms to Pie’s waist and hugged her and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Oh my God Kim! You like to torture me with your sweet actions. Why am I letting you to do this to me all the time?? Pie thinking looking at Kim’s face peacefully lying in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them lying in the camping tent Kim fell asleep Pie watching her sleeping soundly. Pie lift her hand slowly touching Kim’s face. Am I willing to go against the natural? My heart is really curious right now Kim. I don’t know what to do. How can it be so wrong when it feel so right? Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

I want to feel it myself Kim. I want to know if my heart telling me the right thing. Pie gulps and take a deep breath. She pout her lips and slowly moving forward aiming Kim’s forehead. She’s getting closer and closer she feel Kim’s breathe warming her neck she gulps again and decided to kiss Kim when she hear a soft angelic sound of voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing Pie?!” Kim just woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uiiii!!” Pie shocked and hit Kim’s head unintentionally panicking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ouch! What was that for?!” Kim said not yet on her senses because she’s just woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aaee! I’m just shocked! You scared me.” Pie said avoiding Kim’s eyes embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eiii!! Why you can’t look at my eyes? You’re planning something on me. Don’t you?” Kim lifting her eyebrows teasing Pie smiling widely.

 

 

 

 

 

“Crazy!!” Pie roll her eyes and get out in the camping tent to hide her blushing.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim stand up and sit watching Pie going to the red picnic and sit facing the sea. “She’s so cute!” Kim said to herself giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahh. It hurts.” She stand up and hold her head, she fixed herself and follow Pie looking far far away.

 

 

 

 

 

Oiiii!! That’s embarrassing Kim almost caught me I’m stealing kiss from her! Haeiiii!! Pie’s thinking putting her hands covering her eyes embarrassed to herself.
 

 

 

 

 

“Pie?!” Kim approached her and sit beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhum.” Pie clears . “Why??” She answered confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy.” Kim looked at Pie and smiled. “Do you like it?” Kim asked worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes! I love it! Thank you for bringing me here.” She looked at Kim and smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s a relief.” Kim said to Pie smiling back to her and she notice that Pie is chilling. She stand up and went at the back of Pie. She place her arms to Pie shoulder hoping that it would warm her.

 

 

 

 

 

Is this feeling? This feeling. Is Kim’s girlfriend to be like? Pie’s thinking looking at Kim chin is rested on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim turn her face looking at Pie as their lips is inch away from each other. She could feel the sweet scent coming out of Pie’s breath. Pie’s eyes locked at Kim staring blankly at her. Kim swallowed deeply and is running dry.

 

 

 

 

 

She open and a soft voice finally come out.

 

 

 

 

 

“I like you Pie.”