You?

As One Loving Ice Cream

"Ugh. I just don't want to return yet. Didn't realize that our vacation going to end." Jane stretched her arms rest her back on the sofa.

 

"Shall we go extend our vacation?" Boy suggested feels hanging on vacation too.

 

"Where's everybody??" Jane look around. 

 

"They went outside! Enjoying the last day of this vacation." Boy said.

 

"Aren't we gonna extend our stay? C'mon.."

 

"I dunno, ask them maybe?"

 

Jane her head outside, her browned eyes widens jaw dropped. "What the are they doing?!" Jane said amused on what she's seeing. 

 

"Why?" Boy got curious and trace that direction.

 

"Please explain it to me." Jane said pointing her fingers.

 

"Ahh. That?" Boy walks towards Jane and crossed his arms. "Do I need to explain that? We have new born couples in here." Boy said jealously.

 

"Yam and Mike?"


"Ugh. It's just the two of us who doesn't have love life."

 

"You always have Nerd. You just need to open your heart and leave your gayish attitude in here!" Jane said to Boy with very very very instulting tone.

 

"No way! If I were to choose, Oh Please!" 

 

"..just please!! It's better to hit by a thunderstruck" Boy said to Jane, and both laugh. 

 

"What is it?" Nerd insert in the picture, having no idea that she's the laughing stock on their topic. 

 

The weather is just so fine, everything falls into places. Kim and Pie is happy and contented of what they are. Mike and Yam, founds to be attracted with each other. This whole vacation is just a heavenly one, Kim and Pie are both happy with their relationship knowing that their friends are on them. Plus the liking of her mother for Kim. There's only one problem. 

 

 

...Pie's Dad.

 

 

Hello Boy? I can't seem to contact Pie's phone. I'm on my way on to pick up her.

 

 

Boy jaw dropped. Can't say anything and the call was cut. If uncle will picking up Pie's this is a big problem. 

 

 

"Pie! Pie!" Boy make his way to Pie. 

 

"Why? What's on hurry?"

 

"Uncle is on his way to pick you up." Boy said between his gasp.

 

"What so urgent about that?" Pie throws puzzled look on Boy frowning her brows.

 

"What so urgent about that eh?" Boy inhales and put his hand in his waist. "If uncle found about you and Kim. It's going to be a Pandemonium in here!" He added exclaiming!

 

"He's not going to find out." Pie said confidently. 

 

"He's not going to find out?!?!" Boy repeated what Pie just said with his ever sarcastic are-you-kidding-me tone. 

 

"Pie c'mon? You can't hide your affection towars Kim. That's why everybody found out." 

 

"Oh shoot." Pie bite her lips. 

 

"Now you remember! Aiuuuuuuu! Stress." Boy said giving a light knuckle blow on her head. 

 

"What to do?!" Pie said locking her hands covered with cold sweats. 

 

"Hurry. Gather the team and get them orriented." Boy instructed Pie. Without any hesitation, Pie run foolishy to her friends. 

 

"Listen.." Pie gasp. 

 

"Dad.. ha-haaaaaah-haaaaaaah." she said, fighting for her breath.

 

"Here." Kim sit beside her handed over a bottled water. Everybody gather around, sitting on a white leather sofa set lying under the white fur carpet on a round glass table. 

 

"What's the matter?" Yam asked at Pie. Everyone was perplexed looking at Pie intently.

 

"Her dad is going to pick her up." Boy butted in, speak in Pie's behalf.

 

"..and so?" Fern and Jane said in unison. 

 

"..and so uhm. Sht, how do I say this." Pie said biting her lips.

 

"About Kim and Pie.." 

 

"don't mentioned it.. when uncle is around." Mike figured it out. Pie looked at Mike and throw an okay sign smiling.

 

"Psh. That?" Jane said. "Don't worry. We won't tell him." She assured.

 

"Even if we don't tell him. Your body language will though." Nerd staring off her realtaking habbit. Boy elbowed him. 

 

"She nailed it! Exactly Pie." Mike laughed at Nerd's straight point. Kim fake coughs controling her laugh. 

 

"What's so wrong? I haven't done anything perculliar yet." Pie protesting. 

 

"You're doing this, you're doing that. How can we not figured it out?" Fern doing a reenactment on Pie's sweet gestures and body piercing stares on Kim. Kim can't help it but bow her head and laugh silently. 

 

"You know what. I think we don't need this orrientation." Jane exlaims and looked on Fern. Both of them just looking with one another seems to read minds. 

 

"..because you're the one who need one." Fern said giggling. Everybody agreed and laugh loudly.

 

"Srsly. You guys! Thanks for supporting. You guys are awsome." Pie said sarcastically, desponded.

 

"Don't worry. We won't tell him." Yam said in comfort. 

 

"Hmm. Wait! Just one more agenda." Jane said brightly. 

 

"Do you guys are couple now eh?" Pointing on Yam and Mike, as they break their holdhands. 

 

"Uhm.. Heh. Sort of?" Mike smiled giddily scratching her head. 

 

"Guys, just let me date this babe right here." Stretched his had to Yam's shoulder. 

 

"Just so you know, I've been on the bigbrotherzoned for the past 15 years." Mike said raising his brows looking at Pie.

 

"Tsh! It's your fault. I'm always warning you." Pie pout her lips. 

 

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Kim whisper at Pie's ears. Pie nodded at her.

 

"Oy! Oy! Oy! Stop flirting like that. That gestures will gonna be your one way ticket to tragic situation." Boy jokingly said.

 

"Yes ma'am! We'll stop it. Pronto!" Kim smile and leave a light kiss on Pie's face and snatch back her sanity right away. 

 

"Aii. You theif! Just snatched away one kiss with just split seconds." Boy said faking anger. Everybody laughs.

 

"How can we seperate them? This couple is just so lovely." Yam said fangirling. 

 

"I agreed on that." Mike appeals. 

 

"Okay. Go. Pack up now. We'll be checking out in 30 mins." Boy said clapping, gesturing double time. Everyone disperse and go on their respective rooms to prepare for their leave. 

 

"Pie." Kim reached her hand and squeeze it lightly. 

 

"Everthing's gonna be all right. Trust me." Kim give her assuring words to Pie kisses her forehead and hugged her.

 

I don't know, everytime that I am on this situation Kim's words always giving me comfort. I feel like I'm safe. I feel like delightend. I hope everything will gonna be alright. I trust in you. Pie said lean her head forward to Kim's chest hearing nothing but Kim's heart beat. 

 

"Are you okay?" Pie asked her tightens her grip. 

 

"Yes. As long as I have Pie as my everything. I'm okay with it." Kim whisper on her ears. 

 

"But your heart behaving terribly." 

 

"...because you're the reason why she's like that." Kim said. "I'm scared."

 

"why?"

 

"You have my Mom's approval." She said, rubbing Kim's back.

 

"But your dad might disklike me." Kim said. 

 

"Don't worry. I will not leave you alone. You always have me." Pie rest assured her. 

 

"Ehem! Ehem!" Boy blow her sarcastically toned fake cough. And standing like a strict head of the household. 

 

"Aren't we gonna going home? This is not your honeymoon." Boy joked on them. Pie hurriedly throws Kim's skinny body by the time he heard Boy.

 

"Hurry!" Boy said clapped his hands and stomped his feet looking at Pie and Kim with eyes open widely. Pie and Kim obey him like a crybabies. 

 

---

 

With the leadership of Boy, Mike, Yam, Fern, Jane, Nerd, Kim and Yam go outside the villa prepare for checking out. Boy head his way to the information booth and handed a key to one of the attendants. 

 

"Where's Pie?" Jane looked around. 

 

Sht. I feel like I'm going to poop. I can't move my feet. -__________________- Stop with the clingy acts Pie. You can do it. Pie releases deep exhales and grip her backpack. 

 

"There she is." Nerd said calm as ever. No emotions at all. Tsk. tsk.

 

"Pie relax. He's not yet here. You're being evident." Fern mutters. 

 

"Speaking.." Jane said pointing at the black camaro just arrived at the valet parking.   

 

"That's for sure. That's his badass car." Mike folded hir arm on his chest.

 

"No doubt." Fern, lifted her chin pointing on a man descends from the car. 

 

"Is he your dad? He look so young." Yam said, looking on the adonis wearning white longsleeves folded halfway with the shades on. "Geez! I don't think that he is young as that. He looks like David Beckham." She added, leaving wide open. Pie can't say anything. 

 

 

 

"Dad." Hesitating. 

 

"My silly princess." Approaching.. as his chick kisses Pie's.

 

"Did the vacation go well?" He smiled. Tapped Mike's broad shoulder.

 

"Hello Sir." He bowed. 

 

"Hi." Pie's dad cheerfully greeted everybody with his adonis like charm.

 

 "We have familiar faces right here." He said for he only knew Nerd, Fern, Mike and Boy. 

 

"Who's this cute little boy over here?" Looking on Kim earnestly. "You look so familiar. Have we meet before?" He wonders. Everybody their head on Kim, Pie skip a beat. . 

 

"Uhm. Kim sir." Kim slightly bowed her head. 

 

"Kim eh?" Frows his brow. Bemused. I think I've met this one before.. but I can't remember it clearly. 

 

"My name Is Kim Jitaleela."  

 

"Jitaleela you say?!" Pie's father surprised. Everyboy hold their breath. Doomed? Is this the end? Please don't get caught. Chanting the same mantra over and over. 

 

"Yes sir." Kim said nervously. Pie bracing her iced cold hands, just poured the drink and ready to go. Holy Crap. Please.  

 

"No way!! That's why you look so familiar!" He exclaims with much louder tone. That burdens Pie the most, she close her eyes grinding her teeth, clenching her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...tiger?!?" He happily rest her arms on Kim shoulder. 

 

 

Everyone is bewildered. Tiger?  Puzzled. Looking at each other, giving a whats-going-on-please-explain look to each other. Pie gulps, gasping catching her breath. 

 

 

"Uhm. Err. Do you know her sir?" Mike butted in. 

 

"Of course! That's why you looked so familiar." He said muddling Kim's hair. Kim looking at her puzzled. 

 

"Diam Jitaleela is my bestfriend! And this kid in here resembles him the most."  

 

"..i knew it! That's why it feels like I met you before." 

 

Holy Shhhhhhhhhhhh. and Now I am dating the daughter of my father's bestfriend. What a world. Kim said to herself.

 

"Ohhh. Heh." Everybody said in chorus, didn't know if they're going to get happy, relieved or what. That is so Epic. Many question have lurking around their minds. How, Why, What ifs.. this is gonna be hard on Kim and Pie, knowing that their fathers are best of friends. 

 

"How?" Pie gather her courage to throw up a question.

 

"How? Uhm.. I tell you later.. can we grab some lunch before we drive home? Dad is starving." Pie's dad said as cool as ever. Everybody agreed on Pie's dad.

 

---

 

Everyone gathered around the big rectangular table with smokeless grilled on it. 

 

"You're all grown up." Dad said to Kim. Kim lit up a bashful smile.

 

"Look at youu." Dad scanning around Kim like a proud daddy. Kim feeling shy about it. Every one is just observing. 

 

"Order what you what it's on me." Dad said to them.

 

"P'Boy, Please save me. I feel like my heart is going to detach from where it's supposed to be." Pie elbowed Boy talking without opening .

 

"Relax girl. It's gonna be all fine. Get your head straight." Boy answer back withouth opening his mouth either.

 

The waiter put up a sliced brisket, soy and sesame short ribs, a plate of lettuce, aspharagus, sesame squids, plate of pickled carrots with tarragon, spicy scallion onion and sesame peper bean sprout one by one on the table. Like a parade of gourmet. 

 

"Let's eat!" Dad start up seperating his bamboo chop stick.

 

"Thank you for the food sir!" Everbody being formal and get their sticks too.

 

"Cut of the formality. Just call me uncle or dad. It's all cool!" He said, put a brisket on a smoking grill. 

 

"Oh. Kim. Did that CDG shirt fits you well? You're dad isn't sure about the size." 

 

Kim choked up and almost blow the water she's drinking to Nerds face. Everyone smiled maliciously.

 

"Oh. That's whyyyyyyyyy." Fern said giggling remembering those two had same exact pair of CDG.

 

"It's from you sir? My dad didn't mention it to me. Thank you sir. It fits me well." 

 

"Cut off formalities kid. Just call me Dad." He smile innocently sacarstic. Kim blew it for real. "Ugh. That hurts." Everyone is giggling, feeling giddy about Kim calling Pie's dad 'Dad'. 

 

"He's on you." Yam said without noise and kick Kim's feet under the table then threw a thumps up sign. Pie heart beat rose doubled! Make it trippled! Godess of Love please help me. I can't take this anymore. I am so ed up. I'm ing nervous! 

 

 "Oh Boy! What to do?! Did Dad sensing something?" She whisper again. 

 

"Don't worry you're doing fine." Boy answer. 

 

"Brace yourself Pie." Fern and Jane giggled. 

 

"Psh. You two!"

 

--- 

 

Pie and Dad arrived, didn't realize because no body is talking from the time they ride on the car. Dad is surely acting strange. I can't read what's running on his mind. It's so frustrating. She went of the car, dad is watching her from the car. He took his phone, and dialed a number then put the handset on his ears. After three consecutive rings the other line pick up the phone. 

 

"Hello Pal. I just met them."

 

"You're right they're lovely. I don't have the right to stop them."

 

I told you. Thank you for considering it. The other line speak up. 

 

"Should you book your flight..."

 

 

..and let's settle the date?

"..and let's settle the date?" 

 

 

They both gag around then laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

Sorry for the long update. And sorry for this update. I can't think of anything. :( I hope you guys still enjoy my story! Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. Take care. 

 

<3 K