I found something Cute on her

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

 

 

Whenever you want it.

Whenever you need it.

Whenever you feel like, it’s gon’ be like

You better believe it.

 

Whenever you feel like dancing

You don’t have to dance alone, no

You know, you know, you know

You should already know

 

I choose you, I choose you

I choose you, I choose you

 

*Kim’s caller alert tone*

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQztbGVZCvw - Kim's caller alert tone.


 

 

Kim irritatingly let go of Pie’s hand gets her phone to her pocket.  God! Who the hell is this!

 

 

 

Mom calling…

 

 

 

 

F********CK!!!!!! Are you kidding me Ma??!! You always interrupt my moments!!! >___< There’s so much time earlier!! Why now!!! Now that I’m holding Pie’s hand!!! Huhuhuhu!!! Kim’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

Pies stand up and take care of the plates while Kim answers her phone.

 

 

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Kim’s Mom: Where are you??

 

 

 

Kim : I’m just in my friends’ house Ma. Why? *irritated voice*

 

 

 

Kim’s Mom : Nothing. I’m just checking. What time is your plan to go home? It’s almost lunch time.  

 

 

 

Kim: Oh? Please! You call me just to ask that?

 

 

 

 

Kim’s Mom: What’s wrong with that? Of course I’m just worried to my baby. *chuckles*

 

 

 

 

Kim: And who’s your baby?? *Laugh* Stop calling me baby Ma! I’m not your baby any more. *Chuckles*

 

 

 

 

Kim’s Mom : Whatever! You’re still a baby! Come home bring your friend here I’ll wait for you. Let’s have lunch together. I will prepare something special.

 

 

Hang up.

 

 

 

“He-llo?! Ma? He..” Kim looked at her phone. “Eiii. She hangs up already.” Kim said.

 

 

 

 

Kim didn’t know that Pie heard their conversation.

 

 

 

“Baby?” Pie said holding her laughter. “Your mom still calls you her baby?! That’s hilarious.” Pie can’t control it anymore and burst out her laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim covering her eyes ashamed at Pie. Oh! Crap! Ma! This is all your fault! I look stupid now! Kim said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? There’s nothing to be ashamed of? ” Pie continues to teas Kim. “For a 5 foot 5 inches tall like you. That’s normal!” Pie still teasing.

 

 

 


 

Kim step closer to Pie and bend her body close enough to Pie’s face. Their eyes met as if it’s communicating with each other. They can feel each other’s breath.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s so funny about that? Do you want to call me your baby too?” Kim wink at Pie and smile widely.

 

 

 

 

 

That smile its killing me!! I keep on saying don’t smile like that! Why you always do that?! You’re doing it on purpose don’t you? Don’t you know I like it when you smile to me like that?! By any chance.. You can read my mind?? Pie looking at Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim moves closer as if she’s trying to kiss Pie. Pie closes her eyes. What is she trying to do?? She’s going to kiss me? I can’t move! I can’t breathe! Pie’s thinking. Kim looking at Pie’s reaction and laugh. She hit Pie’s forehead using her index finger.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ouch!” Pie holds her forehead. “What was that?!” Pie massaging her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim sticks her tongue out. “I finally get my avenged at you! That’s for hitting my head!” Kim laughing.

 

 

 

 

Phew!! I almost forgot to breathe!! I can’t stand straight anymore! My knees are weakening! ! My heart!!! Yeah my heart!! It’s beating fast! Damn Kim!! Why did you do that? I’m so confused now! Stop making me feel this way! I don’t get it! Pie thinking still looking at Kim.

 

 

 

“Hey! By the way. Mom said she will wait for us let’s eat lunch together.” Kim said.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie nodded. Still out of her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

“Shall we? Let’s go now.” Kim push Pie’s back heading outside the door.

 

 

 

 

 

*At Kim’s house*

 

 

 

“Mom I’m home!” Kim said searching for her Mom. “Let’s go Pie. It’s okay feel at home. It’s just me and Mom.” Kim said to Pie smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

They both enter the house. Kim’s Mom busy preparing the table, Kim and Pie sit in the living room.  Pie’s head busy touring around Kim’s house when she saw a small Picture frame placed on a small table beside her chair.

 

 

 

 “Kim is that you?!” Pie laugh.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! !” Kim rushed herself and hide the picture frame.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Naaaaaaaahhh! You look cute with this hairstyle!”Pie holding Kim’s hair in two 2 ponytails.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ehh! Stop it Pie!!” Kim irritatingly removing Pie’s hand in her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It suits you. Like what I saw on your picture.“ Pie laugh.

 

 

 

 


“Ehh?! You’re here.” Kim’s Mom said while she place the foods in the table and went near to Kim and Pie. “Why don’t you introduce me to this beautiful young lady?!” Mom added placing her both hands in her waist.

 

 

 

 

Kim and Pie both stand up and pay their respect to Kim’s Mom.

 

 

 

“Mom this is Pie. She just transferred here.” Kim introduces Pie.

 

 

 

“Sawasdee ka!” said Pie sweetly.

 

 

 

“Oh? You’re so beautiful.” Mom praised Pie.

 

 

 

“Khob khun ka” Pie answer again sweetly.

 

 

 

“C’mon let’s eat I prepare very special dish today. Please make yourself comfortable. I hope you like my dish.” Mom offer’s to Pie and they sit on the dining area.

 

 

 

After they finish eating Mom and Kim fixing the table together with Pie. Mom hold at Kim’s back.

 

 

 

“Kim you’re sweating. You’ll might catch cold again. Tsk tsk!” Mom scolded Kim and get a towel and put it on Kim’s back.

 

 

 

“Ma! Stop it please.” Kim said to her Mom almost whispering. *Embarrassed*

 

 

 

Pie watching Kim and her Mom smiling.  How sweet! They are so cute!! Kim is so cute like a cry baby!! If you could just imagine how cute she is when she’s blushing! Hihihi. Pie’s giggling.

 

 

 

What the hell Mom?! Are you ing kidding me?! I feel so embarrassed in front of Pie. Kim’s thinking embarrassed about what Mom just did to her.

 

 

 

“Let’s go. I’ll tour you around our house.” Kim offer to avoid her Moms crazy doings.

 

 

*At Kim’s room*

 

Phew!! I just hope Mom don’t follow us in here. Kim said to herself and sit on her bed.

 

 

 

“Where’s your dad?” Pie asks curiously.

 

 

 

“Ahh. Dad? He’s working overseas.” Kim smile and get her guitar.

 

 

 

“You don’t have any siblings?” Pie asks again.

 

 

 

 

“I do have P’Air.” Kim answered playing a random note on her guitar. “But she’s somewhere peaceful now.” Kim said raising her eyebrows.

 

 

 

“Sorry for asking.” Pie said.

 

 

 

“No it’s okay. We’re friends now. Remember?” Kim smiled at her. “Ask everything you want to know. I’ll answer it. Except mathematics!” Kim added and laughed.

 

 

 

“What happened?” Pie asks worriedly.

 

 

 

“She died because of pneumonia.” Kim answered seriously.

 

 

 

 “Sorry to hear that.” Pie said sadly.

 

 

 

That’s why her mom is over protective to her. I get it now. Pie smiles at Kim playing her guitar.

 

 

A minute of silence.

 

 

Kim started singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBbeEDu3q9I - - Kim's song for Pie  *play this video and follow the lyrics to feel the song.* :)

 

I have love you only in my mind.
But I know that there will come a time
To feel this feeling I have inside
You're a hopeless romantic is what they say
Falling in and out of love just like a play
Memorizing each line, I still don't know what to say
What to say...

 


Don't know what to do whenever you are near
Don't know what to say, my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by I could fly
Every minute, every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
You're beside me all the time
All the time...

 


I have loved you and I always will
Call it crazy but I know someday you'll feel
This feeling I have for you inside
I'm a hopeless romantic I know I am
Memorized all the lines and here I am
Struggling for words I still don't know what to say
What to say...

 


Don't know what to do whenever you are near
Don't know what to say, my heart is floating in tears
When you pass by I could fly
Every minute, every second of the day
I dream of you in the most special way
You're beside me all the time
All the time... all the time... all the time...

 

 

 

 

Pie listening at Kim and looking at her. What a lovely voice it’s so cute. Listening to her voice is just like listening to a lullaby. I want to hear it over and over, before going to sleep even when I wake up. And my heart? My heart is not just beating fast its swaying with the melody of her voice. It melts! This feeling, I’m not actually familiar with these feeling. Like I’m floating having no weight. It feels so right Kim. What is this feeling?. Pie’s thinking.