Different kind of Closeness

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

 

“Pie?!” Kim asking waving her hands in front of Pie’s face.

 

 

 

“Are you okay?!” Kim asking Pie.

 

 

 

“Huh? Uhhum.” Pie nodded and smile at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“You just carried away at my voice?!” Kim said to Pie giggles.

 

 

 

What if I am? Pie said to herself.  

 

 

 

“Eiiish! This boastful brat!” Pie going hit Kim’s head but Kim cover it with the guitar.

 

 

 

“Aww!” Pie checking her hands.

 

 

 

 

Kim hurriedly put down the guitar and go near Pie and kneeled in front of her.

 

 

 

 

“Sorry Pie. Are you hurt?! Are you okay?” Kim grabs Pie’s hand.

 

 

 

 

You’re getting used in holding my hand. I’m getting used to it too. You’re touch is so soft, I feel safe with your hands. Am I selfish if I wish that don’t you ever let go of these hands? Wait Pie! You’re forgetting something. She’s a girl! She’s a girl! She’s a girl! Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

Kim blowing Pie’s hand and its swelling. “I’m so sorry Pie. Next time I’d rather hit by your hands than hurting it by protecting my head.” Kim looked at Pie worried.

 

 

 

 

“No it’s okay.” Pie smiling at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“You sure?!” Kim asks Pie still worried. Kim kissed the part of which is swelling.

 

 

 

 

“See it’s gone now? My kiss is so powerful! Right?” Kim smiled at Pie super wide.

 

 

 

 

 What is the meaning of that Kim? Did you normally doing these with all your friends?? If you do, don’t do it to them. I don’t like it. Pie said to herself confused with her heart.

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry Pie. I just can’t do anything to lessen the pain. Hopefully my lips healed your hand. I can no longer resist the temptation Pie. My mind says follow your heart. My heart leads my lips on your hand. I think it’s not just friendship Pie. But if being more than friends means losing you, I’d rather hurt being just a friend, than being hurt losing you. Kim said to herself worried at Pie.

 

 

 

Pie take her hand back and said “It’s okay Kim. I’m okay.” Pie nodded at Kim.

 

 

 

 

Kim stands up and gets linen cotton and wrap around Pie’s hand. “Sorry Pie.” Kim smiles at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Neeeeeh. You’re over acting. It’s okay.” Pie smirk at Kim.

 

 

 

 

Hours passed by and they still sharing stories at each other and it makes their bond tighten. Kim is comfortable telling about her issues and stories to Pie and Pie do the same. Enough to forget what time is it.

 

 

 

 

Pie look at her watch and realize that it’s almost dinner time. Oh! Shoot! Pie stands up and get her bag. “Hey Kim. I have to go now. It’s almost dinner time.” Pie said to Kim pointing her watch.

 

 

 


“Oh? Yeah. Right.” Kim realized it too.

 

 

 

 

 Pie goes down stairs bid good bye to Kim’s Mom.  While Kim left upstairs changing her clothes.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for today Aunt. I really enjoy your food.” Pie said happily to Kim’s Mom.

 

 

 

 

“You’re always welcome at this house Pie. Feel free to come here again next time.” Mom said to Pie. “Before I forgot. I prepare a food again, I’ll wrap this out and take it home.” Mom said and rush to pack the food.

 

 

 

 

“No Auntie. I had enough.” Pie said shyly.

 

 

 

 

“I insist. This is the first time that Kim brought and introduced me to her friend. I’m just being hospitable.” Mom smile at Pie and hand over the food. “Here take it. It’s my special one of my special recipe.” Mom wink at Pie.

 

 

 

 

It’s Kim first time to brought a friend to their house? Pie said to self confused.

 

 

 

 

“This is too much. Anyway, Khob Khun Ka.” Pie smile sweetly and a bit shy because Kim’s Mom warm appreciation to her.
 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll take my leave. Bye bye Auntie. Thanks for this.” Pie lifting the food up.

 

 

 

 

“Pie!” Kim running to her.

 

 

 

 

“Haaah-Haaah” catching her breathe. “W-aait Pie Haaaah-haaah. I-I-I’ll walk you home. It’s getting dark outside. You're not yet familiar with these place.” Kim smile at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Mom I’ll just walk Pie to her home. I’ll be right back.” Kim said to her Mom and Mom nodded. Kim waved back to Mom.

 

 

 

 

*On their Way @ Pie’s Home*

 

 

 

 

Both of them walking silently and no one is willing to break the silence.

 

 

 

“Kim?” Pie said.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm, Pie?” Kim said.

 

 

 

 

Both of them said shyly. 

 

 

 

 

“Heh. Go ahead Pie? What is it?” Kim said to Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm-um.” Pie hesitant.

 

 

 

 

“H-how did you accept the fact?” Pie awkwardly look at Kim and ask her.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm? That I am a Tom?” Kim smiled to Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Uhh-Y-yes.” Pie said shyly and look at the ground.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm. How. Uh. Heh!” Kim said scratching her head. “Your question much more difficult than a mathematics problem.” Kim chuckles and Pie smile looking at the ground.

 

 

 

 

“I'll just accept it.” Kim said looking to Pie. “Well you see, the more you say no the more you are. I’m just being true to myself. And Mom says as long as you’re not barging at other peoples feeling it’s okay.” Kim smile at Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Ahh.” Pie nodded and smile a little.

 

 

 

 

“You’re Mom is so understanding.” Pie smile and look at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Yes she is. I’m so lucky to have her.” Kim nodded.”Other people don’t actually understands us (gay & les), their just good at judging us and doesn’t even concern of our feelings. In our society we’re not normal people, but I respect them and I am happy to be this way.” Kim explains to Pie.

 

 

 

 

Then they reached Pie’s house.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for sending me home Kim.” Pie smiled at Kim “I enjoy the day.” She added.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Pie. We’re friends now. Remember?” Kim smile widely at Pie. “Oh? Yea before I forgot. You owe me two now. One is for the cup cake and two is for accompanying you at the supermarket.” Kim wink at Pie signaling 2 on her hands.

 

 

 

 

“Ehh. This clever boy!” Pie pouting. “Alright just do what you want if it makes you happy!” Pie crossed her arms.

 

 

 

 

Kim closes her feast and said “Yi-ees!” celebrating.

 

 

 

 

“You just said that! No more changing!” Kim smile to Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Alright! Alright! I lose.” Pie said to Kim rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Wait! What did I say?? I lose? No! It’s not my personality! What did just happen?!! I give the right to Kim?!! What does that mean?! Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for today Pie. You don’t know how happy I am.” Kim smiled at Pie. “Good night Pie.” Kim waves her and turn her back to Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Ah. By the way Pie.” Kim look back again.

 

 

 

 

“Mmm?” Pie answered standing in front of her door.

 

 

 

 

Kim holds Pie’s hand.

 

 

 

What is this again Kim?? Are you trying to sway my heart again? If I have heart attack I’m dead by now for sure! Pie said to self just looking at Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Just do the things that will make you happy and don’t  try to live what they want you to be just to make them happy. Happiness can exist only in acceptance..” Kim said to Pie. " It helps me to accept who I am now Pie." She smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

Pie please forgive me. But let me do this huh? I can't no longer deny it. i feel like a magnet, a magnet from which your heart pulling mine. I try to tell No but my body keeps on telling me YES. Like what I keep on telling you. I'm just being true to myself. Believe me or not this is the truth Pie. Kim's thinking.

 

 

 

“Thank you for accepting me. “ Kim move a little closer and kiss Pie’s forehand.

 

 

 

 

What should I do Mom? I’m feeling it. Having millions of butterfly flying around my stomach like having no weight. By any chance..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..this feeling,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…is this what they called,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Love? Pie said to herself.