Got ya!

As One Loving Ice Cream

“Ehh?!” Kim remove her salute position frown her eyebrows and pout her lips. “So you mean?! W-w-here. Uhm.” Kim giving Pie an is-this-ing-real look pointing her finger to Pie back to her she’s doing it back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh-huh.” Pie nodded and smile sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim face turned into red as if her blood only circulates in her head. “W-w-were now official?!” Then she giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?!” Pie furrows her brow and pout her lips. “You don’t want? Okay I’ll take it back.” Pie crossed her arms wearing her signature death glare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! No! No Pie!” Kim waiving her hands.  “Heh! I’m just. I can’t believe that now were. Uhm. You know, In-a-relationship thing now.” She smiled sweetly and scratched her nose using her index finger.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aeei! Stop with your cute actions. I don’t need it anymore. I’m yours anyway!” Pie pinch Kim’s nose.  “You caught me off guard with those cute actions of yours! Well, Thanks to them! It really works!” Pie teasing Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

“Neeeh! I know.” Kim throws her super cute smile and winked at Pie. “Thanks Pie. Thanks that you dare to love me.” Kim hugged Pie tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eii! Nasty. Don’t do that to other girls okay?” Pie pout her lips creasing Kim’s head while hugging her. “They might fall into your charm. I’m super worried.” Pie added.

 

 

 

 

 

“You think that I am that charming?” Kim giggled. “My heart only belongs to you Pie.” Kim break their hugs and looked straight to her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhm-kaay.” Pie nodded and smile sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what will going to happen after this. I’m new to this kind of relationship. I’m scared.” Pie said worriedly as she lean her head at Kim’s shoulder. “But I’ll be brave.” Pie give assurance and Kim looked at her examining Pie’s face, then she looked far away.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Pie. I know how you feel.” Kim releases deep breath then smiled. “I’m going to protect you. No matter what. I love you Pie.” Kim looked back at Pie as she strands her hair and clip it to her ears.  Pie looked up on her and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No Kim! It’s me. Me, I’m going to protect you. I don’t know if Mom and Dad will accept this relationship. I can’t lose without even trying. I want to try. Be strong for me? Will you? Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s be discreet for a while Kim.” Pie breaks the deafening silence. “Please give me some time to adjust. Can we make that?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes. Of course.” Kim answered right away without hesitations. “Anything for my Goddess.” Then she giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aeii. Stop with that Goddess thing.” Pie lift her head and give Kim a light punch on her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

“Neeeh. I know you’re flattered.” Kim teasing Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Why would I?” Pie roll her eyes hiding her red chicks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ehh! Ehh! Ehh! Enough on that.” Kim grabs her head carefully and kissed her forehead. Pie smiled feeling safe with Kim’s warm and soft lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go now?!” Kim released Pie. “It’s getting late. I’ll walk you home.” Kim smiled widely to Pie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pie pout her lips giving Kim an I-don’t-want-yet look. Kim seems to get her. “Okay. Okay. Let’s stay like this for a while.” Kim finally agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim and Pie stay a little longer sitting in the Park. Pie fell asleep at Kim’s shoulder, after several minutes she woke up.

 

 

 

 

Pie yawns.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tired?!” Kim looked at her then smile.

 

 

 

 

“No. Not really.” Pie said rubbing her eyes. “I feel just safe with you then I fell asleep. Sorry.” Pie smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay Pie. No worries. I guarded you.” Kim jokes on Pie. “I’ll make it assure that no one will steal you away from me.” She added.

 

 

 

 

“Ehh. This kid! So playful.” Pie giggles. “Let’s go now?!” Pie asked Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim nodded and stands up dusting her pants. Kim walked Pie to her home.

 

 

 

 

@ Pie’s apartment

 

 

 

 

“Thanks Kim.” Pie said standing 5 walks away from their house.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim smiled at her without saying any word. Then she walks toward Pie and hugged her once again.

 

 

 

 

“I was the one who’s thankful.” Kim whispered at Pie’s ears. “I love you Pie.” Then she kissed Pie’s forehead again.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re taking advantage of my kindness.” Pie teasing Kim. “I can’t even count on my fingers how many times you kissed me.” She added giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Pie.” Kim smiled at her softly. “I just. I can’t control myself on showing an affection to you.” Kim added.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll be going now. Text me okay? Bye.” Kim waved and turn her back then walk.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie on the other hand turn her back then walk at their door.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is that?!” A woman standing inside their house with her arms cross.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“M-m-mom?!” Pie stutter, shocked and scared.