Doomed!

As One Loving Ice Cream

“Pardon me?” a girl said softly.

 

 

Panicking. “N-n-iice ssshort legs!” Kim stuttering. Ohh! Shoot Kim! What did you just say to her! Her heart beating faster. Said to herself awkwardly waiting on Pie’s.

 

 

“Excuse me?! What did you just say?! M-m-my l-l-leg is..” Kim cut her off. “No! No!” Waiving both of her hands searching for the right words to say. “I just say you’re pretty and gorgeous.” Kim lifted her eyebrows to look cool and composed smiling at the Pie.

 

 

“Is that so?” Pie answered coldly. “Thanks by the way!” walked out towards their house without turning her back at Kim.

 

 

What’s wrong with her? Her eyes seem so lonely. I feel like she need a comfort zone or something. Kim thinking deeply.

 

 

Aunt In watching them standing in her door.

 

 

“Ehem! Ehem!” to catch Kim’s attention. “I thought you are leaving?” Aunt In put her arms across while teasing Kim.

 

 

“Ohh! Yea~ Yea~ I almost forgot! Thanks Aunt In for reminding me. Hehe.” Kim chuckles and still thinking about the girl.

 

 

“You silly kid! You always lose your focus when you’re in front of beautiful girls!” Aunt In teases Kim. “Send my regards to your mom when you get home.” Waving goodbye to Kim.

 

 

Kim rides on her bike and leave.

 

 

 

On her way home, Kim still thinking about Pie. What’s with her eyes? What did just happen? Why she seem so lonely? Did I say something wrong? Kim asking herself. Ohh! Shoot! Realized something. I forgot to confirm if she’s the girl from Rayong named Pie. Ohh! Crap! Well that’s okay. It’s not the end of the world yet. I can always see her and ask here whenever I want to. Kim said to herself smiling.

 

 

Kim arrived at their home in the afternoon. She fixed herself, changed her clothes and went to the fridge to get some cold water. Exhausted. Kim drinks water after finishing one glass. She bends her head towards the fridge to cool her head. Whoa~ feels refreshing.

 

 

“What are you doing?!” Mom asked her while she tapped Kim at her back.

 

 

“Oh my Ghaaaad!~ Maaa! You scare me! You’re always fond of that horror-like entrance of yours!” Kim said nervously.

 

 

“What’s with the reaction? Since when did you realized that you’re gay?” said Mom while teasing Kim.  “You’re turn now!” She added.

 

 

“What?” She asks innocently.

 

 

 Kim’s Mom pout her lips pointing on their store.

 

 

“Oh come on Maaaa! Let me enjoy my semester break this time please?” I feel bored selling your goods Kim hugged her mom. *Wearing her puppy face*

 

 

“Such a baby! Did your girlfriends know that you’re a mommy’s girl?” Mom asked while giving Kim you’ll follow-or-I’ll-tell-them look.

 

 

“Oh! C’mon Maaa!” Kim released her Mom.

 

Defeated, sluggishly she went to the store.

 

 

Kim’s Mom thinking: We’re even! HAHAHAHA! Feeling clever huh?

 

 

How unlucky I am this day! Wearing long sleeves knowing its summer? I bet I look idiot in front of that girl. And even Mom? Jesus! I’m so doomed. Kim said to herself smirking.