Girls night out!

As One Loving Ice Cream

Peep!~ Peeep!~

 

Car horn honking.

 

“Argh! What’s with them.” Pie grunts as she looked at the clock. “It’s only 6:30 A.M. Aish!” Pie yawns irritated cover her head with pillows as the car continues on honking followed by loud beat tuned with timber sang by Ke$ha ft. Pitbull.

 

It's going down, I'm yelling timber
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget

Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)
Wooooah (timber), wooooah (timber), wooooah (it's going down)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExTpasiTAUs

 

Peep!~ Peeep!~

 

 

“Pie!!” A familiar feminine wanna be voice calling her.  “Pie!” it keeps on calling her.

 

Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

“Pie.” Mom open her door “I think someone’s calling you. You better see it at your window. It’s only past 6 in the morning.  It’s embarrassing, we will cause disturbance on our neighbors.” She added and leave.

 

“Arghh!” Pie stand up slowly and get up on her bed lazily. She moves the curtains and open her windows with her one eye closed.

[Pitbull]


The bigger they are, the harder they fall
These big-iddy boys are dig-gidy dogs
I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like to–what?–timber
I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber


 

Music on the background continues to play. A red 2014 ford mustang v6 premium convertible parked in front of the gate with a dazzling lady boy wearing white supreme printed shirt, ray ban sunglasses with denim leather velvet style (2014 summer collection) and water melon colored shirt seating on the drivers’ seat waved at her.

 

“Eh?? P’Boy?!” Pie said when she saw her friend. “What are you do..” She asks shouting from her room.

 

“Ehh?? I’ve been texting you! Look at your phone! Ugh. This girl!” P’Boy cut her off.  “Try to look on it gurl! Hurry!” He added shuts his engine and take of the car. Pie on the other hand took her phone and read her messages.

 

“Aish! This tootsie! His giving me hard ache!” Pie irritatingly rush herself to prepare. After several minutes of preparing and everything she’s now set ready for a 3 day beach party/outing/girls night out or whatever it is.

 

“Are we all set?” Boy is waiting for her at their sofa set.

 

“Yeah! Let’s go?” Pie said with full of enthusiasm.

 

“Bye! Aunt! I’ll take care of this spoiled princess of yours.”  Boy said to Mom with her ever flirting voice kisses Mom cheek to cheek and manage to take their leave.

“You ready??” P’Boy asked Pie putting on his buckle.

 

“Uhumm.” Pie nodded.

 

“Let’s go!!” P’Boy start his engine with full of excitement and turn his car sound on.

 

[Rude] by magic.

Saturday morning jumped out of bed
And put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet..

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjqQfVY0yAc

 

Speaking of rude! Why Kim aren’t texting me? She’s so mean! Psh! Pie’s thinking listening to the music took her phone on her pocket and look at it.

 

“No text huh?! -___-” Pie irritatingly talking to her phone again.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” Boy took a glance on her and get back on his driving.

 

 

 

 

“Wait Boy!!” Pie shouted as if their hitting on something to cause Boy steps on his break hardly.

 

 

 

 

“Why? What?”  Boy asks her worriedly.

 

 

 

 

“Kim!” Pie called Kim and Yam who’s outside the store seems preparing to go somewhere.

 

 

 

“Aw. Pie?” Kim answered her with tension.

“Where are you going?! Why aren’t you texting me?” Pie said to Kim with her tone angry.

 

 

 

“Ui. Pie! Don’t shout. So scandalous!” P’Boy stops Pie.

 

 

 

“We’re going to the phra nang island krabi!” Yam interrupted as she sense the tension between Pie and Kim.

 

 

 

“Ui! What a coincidence! We’re going to phra nang island krabi too.” Pie said sarcastically looking at Kim with her fierce eye. “Right Boy?!” Then glance at boy with her devlish look as if she’s saying something to boy.

 

 

 

“Kah. Kah.” Boy said. “Come? We’re give you a ride! We’re heading on that direction any way!” Boy offers and look to Pie. “I said it na! You happy?!” He murmurs to Pie.

 

 

 

“Heh. Uhm.. No it’s okay. We’re just ride tuk tuk.” Kim said waved her hands scared at Pie’s death glare.

 

 

“No! I insist! You’re going to ride with us!” Pie seems to be impatient this time still looking at Kim and Yam with her glare.

 

 

 

Yam elbowed Kim and murmurs “Your commander said nuff! We must follow! Bet your knees are shaking this time! Whoaa. Poor Kid!” she said whispering as she teases Kim.

 

 

 

“Stop it Yam!” Kim said frightened.

 

 

 

“A-a-alright! We’re take y-y-your offer!” Kim finally agreed her voice is shaking for she know she’ll be dead!

 

 

 

Pie throws an okay-I-won smile at them and both Yam and Kim ride on the back seat of the car Boy starts to drive.

 

 

 

“I’m right! You’re under the constitutions of a dictator! HAHAHA! Poor kid!” Yam whisper again and giggle.

 

“Stop it Yam!” Kim answered back.

 

 

 

Psh. This is so irritating! What are they talking about? They keeps in giggle! Giggle! Giggle! Ugh! So annoying! Pie looking at them at the side mirror crossed her arms and just look away.

 

 

 

After a 5hour drive they arrive at their destination around 12:00nn.

 

 

 

Pie took off the car and stretch her body. “Argh! My ! I don’t feel my it become so numb! ” Pie looked at Yam who’s sleeping at Kim’s shoulder.

 

 

“Whoa! Seriously?!” Pie eye on them.

 

 

Pie walks irritatingly went at the back of the car opens the compartment and gets her luggage. After getting her luggage she slams the compartment’s hood forcefully.  Both Kim and Yam startled with the slamming, Kim search for what did just happen and she saw Pie looking at her with no reactions.

 

 

“Oops! Sorry! I didn’t know you’re kinda sleeping.” Pie said to Kim sarcastically and roll her eyes and manage to leave.

 

 

“Oh boy. This is no good. I’m dead.” Kim said to herself scratching her head. “Yam we’re here.” She added and jumped off the car and get their luggage.

 

 

“Sir may I have you keys.” Parking attendant approach on P’Boy.

 

 

“Kah!” P’Boy with her ever flirting voice handed his keys to the attendant.

 

 “Any reservations ma’am?” Receptionist asked Yam.

 

 

“No we’re just walk in clients. Any vacant rooms?!” Yam smiled at her. Pie and Boy standing beside her waiting for their turn.

 

 

“Okay. For a while ma’am let me check it first!” attendant replied to her and start checking on booking through her computer.

 

 

“Sorry ma’am but we’re fully booked at this moment.” After several minutes of checking attendants confirm into Yam.

 

 

Yam gets her phone and dial it. “Hello Kim? It’s fully booked already. Should we transfer?” Yam asking Kim whose on the other line she left a while ago to go to restroom.

 

 

“It’s okay! We can have them accommodated!” Pie cut her off. “Right P’?” Pie look again on Boy a very familiar look!

 

 

“Y-Yes! Right. List them down as my guest!” Boy smiled at her “Charge them using this!” hand over his debit card.

 

“Whoa? Really? Aww. kob kun kaa!” Yam feeling thankful about that.

 

“Where are we??” Kim approaching them after going to the comfortroom.

 

 

“They said we can be their guest!” Yam said smiling.

 

 

“Oh? Yeah! That’s great.” Kim looked at Pie but Pie roll her eyes on different direction.

 

 

“Prepare for battle Kiddo!” Yam murmurs to Kim teasing her.

 

 

“Shall we go now?” Boy asks the ladies. “Uhum!” Yam nodded with enthusiasm. Pie doesn’t have her reaction, Kim looking at her.

 

 

“Okaay let’s go!”

 

 

They’re heading to their room! When Pie pull Kim out of the picture and dragged her at the empty space hallway.

 

 

“Where are you last night?! You owe me an Explanation!” Pie said to Kim.

 

 

"