Becoming close to Confection

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

 

 

 

“How about you Pie? What do you like? Except on hitting my head??!!” Kim teases Pie.

 

 

 

“Aiisshh!! This brat!” Pie irritatingly said provoking to hit Kim’s head again.

 

 

 

“Ehh!! Ehh!! Ehh!!” Kim covering her head protecting it from Pie.

 

 

 

Pie laugh at Kim.

 

 

 

“What are you laughing at?!?!” Kim asking frightened like a child.  

 

 

 

“If you can just see your reaction. Frighten like a puppy!” Pie laughing at Kim.

 

 

 

Pie and Kim laughed out loud. They just feel comfortable with each other as if they knew each other for a long time. They never mind about the time and just enjoying each other’s company.

 

 

 

“Are you living by your own?” Kim asks curiously looking around the house.

 

 

 

 

“Noo!” Pie shaking her head. “Actually, I’m with my Mom and Dad.” She added.

 

 

 

“Ohh? Really? Where are they?” Kim ask again.

 

 

 

 

“Ugh! So many questions?! Are you interrogating me?” Pie said to Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you always irritated??  Your period just come out?!!  I’m just asking. Tsk! Fine don’t answer it! Hmmp!” Kim said to Pie cross her arms turn her head in the right.

 

 

 

 

“Tough in the outside yet so gay inside!” Pie laugh and teases Kim. “Tsk! Tsk! Stop acting so gay, it does not suits you.” She chuckles.

 

 

 

 

“Anyways they’re not here. They didn’t mention where did they go. Satisfied?” Pie ask Kim smiling.

 

 

 

 

“Yes Ma’am!” Kim put her thumbs up and eats her food.

 

 

 

 

Tiidoong!~  *Pie’s message alert tone*

 

 

 

 

She gets her phone in her pocket and look who just texted her.

 

 

Message body:

 

Pie??

 

Sender: P’Mike

 

**********************

 

 

 

But Put aside her phone and didn’t bother to reply.  “Where are we?” Pie asks Kim.

 

 

 

 

I wonder who it is. I saw Pie’s face when she read the message. How would you know? Better ask Pie! It’s okay you’re just curious! Kim said to herself.

 

 

 

 

“Boyfriend?” Kim ask casually. Crossed finger!! I’m so tensed! Please say No! Eh?! Wait! Why am I acting like a jealous ty! Yes I want friendship! But it feels so good to hear if she’s single! HAHAHA!

 

 

 

 

A minute of silence. Kim’s heart beating fast. I thought you just like friendship! Why you feel so nervous about Pie having a boyfriend! What's the big deal?? Damn! I can't take it anymore I think I'm going to pee in my pants! C'mon Pie! open your mouth!

 

 

 

 

 

“Who? I don’t have any.” Pie answerd.

 

 

 

 

“Phew! That’s a relief!” Kim celebrating.

 

 

 

 

“What was that?!” Pie said.

 

 

 

 

“Ahh! Uhm, Nothing.” Kim blushing. “Are you not going to reply on it?! What if it’s urgent?! ” Kim suggesting.

 

 

 

 

“No it’s okay. It’s not that important.” Pie raised her eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

“Aw? That’s it?! Oohhkay!” Kim said but not satisfied. Because I want to know who the hell is it! Pie said it’s not important! But I saw her reaction.

 

 

 

“What’s the matter Pie?” Kim asks curiously. “I saw your reaction earlier. Is there something bothering you?” Kim added worried.

 

 

 

 

“Are you a fortune teller or what?!” Pie teases Kim again. “But yeah right! He’s so bothersome.” Pie said irritatingly.

 

 

 

 :3 Who is he?? Tell me who is he and I’ll kill him right away .Hihihi! just kidding. You can always tell me Pie, I might help you if you feel bother. Kim smiling to herself.

 

 

 

 

The mood become serious again.

 

 

 

 

“It’s Mike.” Pie said seriously.

 

 

 

Author's note - Confection is a dish or delicacy made with sweet ingredients such as Pie.