Unexpected!

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

 

“Ui Kim. Is this also part of your role playing? Stop it. It’s not funny anymore.” Pie avoids Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think I’m still role playing?” Kim asked her seriously her chin still lying at Pie’s shoulder waiting for Pie’s answer.

 

 

 

 

Pie look at the horizon. It was so quiet at that time. Yeah. She like me. I should be happy right? Yes I’m happy about it but why is it I feel scared about knowing that she likes me too?? I don’t really care if she’s a tom. All I care is I feel it right, even though on other’s point of view it is wrong. But why am I so worried? Should I answer it right away? !! This is so hard. I’m not good at expressing my feelings. I’m not that romantic type of person. Pie’s thinking don’t know what to say.

 

 

 

 

“Uhm.. Err, Kim.” Pie said to Kim stuttering feeling nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm?!” Kim looking at Pie her lukewarm breath touching Pie’s neck.

 

 

 

 

So this is how it feels?? To confess your feelings in front of that person you like. I feel like I have stone trapped on my throat, stopping my voice to come out. Whoooaa! Plus! Kim’s warm breath is distracting me!!! Darn it! You love to torture me huh!?! Would you please stop blowing your warm breath in my neck!! Every time your warm breath touches my neck I feel like my whole body reached its boiling point!! I’m having goose bumps. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

Pie can’t hold it any longer and laugh so hard.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What’s so funny?!” Kim can’t get the meaning of Pie’s laughter giving Pie an innocent look.

 

 

 

 

 

“Haieee!! Kim.” Pie laughing. “Will you please stop blowing your breath in my neck?! It tickles! ”She added.

 

 

 

 

it, I like you. And I’ve never liked anyone before, and it's scary, damn it. I am about to tell you this Kim. But What the hell is that Pie??! Are you insane? Oh my God!! It giving me a goose bumps! I can’t take it any longer It really tickles! Pie’s thinking closed her eyes embarrassed of herself.

 

 

 

 

“Oh? Heh. Sorry Pie! But your scent is like insomnia to me.” Kim answered with seductive voice moving much closer to Pie’s neck and her nose touched Pie’s neck.

 

 

 

 

“A-a-ah! D-d-d-on’t do that K-k-k-im!” Pie picnicking moving her body backwards.

 

 

 

 

 

“But why??!!” Kim teasing Pie. Playing with her moving closer and closer, she’s doing it on purpose because she loves to see Pie’s face in it’s cute panic mode. Kim holding her laughter looking at Pie’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Crazy! I said stop it Kim.” Pie turn her body to Kim then hit her head. Pie’s hand landed in Kim’s head but she smile more widely.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re so beautiful, especially when you’re face is turning red.” Kim looking at her eyes and bite her lips and smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

 

Stop seducing me will you!! I will bite your lips if I lose my sanity! Thanks to God I still can resist it! Pie's thinking

 

 

 

 

 

“Crazy! I’m not! It’s just so hot in here. It’s because of the sun is..” Pie babbling said avoiding Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Shhh. You’re so talkative.” Kim teases Pie not giving a chance to finish her talking. Kim remove Pie’s hand in her head and slowly place it to her shoulder as she strand Pie’s hair, clip it to her ears and move closer tracing the minty chocolate breath coming from Pie’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

I love her scent. That combined notes of woods and spices, along with low notes of lavender that add a soft addition to the smell. It’s driving me crazy! Pie secretly sniffing Kim as she peacefully close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim’s soft lips presses Pie’s, wiping off the lip gloss in her lips. Pie’s arm betrayed her and wrap around Kim’s neck and kissed her back.

 

 

 

 

 

She tastes like vodka and mint and rum. This is what a kiss is supposed to feel like. I’ve almost memorized the way I want it to go. I like you too Kim! Even though I can’t tell you vocally. I hope my actions does. Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

Pie gently released Kim’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you hear that?” Pie asked Kim seriously.

 

 

 

 


“I-- hear what?” Was something wrong? Were we in danger? Had beasties arrived or bounty hunters followed us?” Kim answered back worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

She gently placed her hand to Kim’s head and slowly pull it down. As her ears safely land on where her heart safely placed. Kim hearing Pie’s heart extremely beating fast.

 

 

 

 

“You’re the exact reason why she's (her heart) behaving that way.” Pie said while she gently touching Kim’s head with the flat of her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I-I” Pie said hesitating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“..t-t-think”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I Like you to Kim.” she smiled and released a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “We don’t need to rush things up Pie.” Kim smiled and looked up at Pie. “I’ll wait until you’re ready. And I hope someday you’ll be brave enough. We’ll fly together.” She added and kissed her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I din't expect to hears those words from you Pie! But thank you that you dare to like me. From this day onwards I'll protect you no matter what, even I payed it off with my own life. I love you Pie. Kim's thinking can't explain her happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve never liked anyone before, and it's scary. But I said it right! I’m brave enough to stand for my own feelings. I will fight against the natural this is just the beginning Kim. I like you. Pie hugged Kim tightly.