Is it a Yes?

As One Loving Ice Cream

 

Pie looked at Kim’s eye. “I’m not leaving.” Pie smiled at Kim. “C’mon. It’s better for you to take a good rest.” As she guided Kim and lay her down on her bed again and Pie seat beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you feeling any better now?” she asked Kim you as can trace those concern and worries all over Pie’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhhum.” Kim nodded smiling to Pie lying in her bed. “Now that I see you. I feel better now.” Kim giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who are you trying to sweet talk?” Pie smirk at Kim rolling her eyes. “Go work your lies on your grandmother!” She added.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not sweet talking. I’m just telling the truth.” Kim said to Pie as she roll herself to Pie and put her head on her lap. “I really miss you. So much.” Kim talking with her babyish act trying to appear cute in front of Pie.

 

 

 

 

Stop with your sweet actions Kim. I’m beginning to like it. I feel so right, I don’t know why? Pie’s thinking patting Kim’s head placed on her lap.

 

 

 

 

Please let’s stay like this for a little longer?? I really missed you Pie! I want to hug you tight and if possible I don’t want to let it go. Kim’s thinking resting peacefully on Pie’s lap.

 

 

 

 

It was so quiet that time as if there’s an angel passed by. None of them is willing to break that beautiful moment. Pie looking at Kim’s who’s peacefully lying her lap.

 

 

 

 

Do I like her? Do I really like her? I’m not so sure! But I feel so right when I’m with her. Pie’s thinking looking at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Pie?” Kim said sweetly.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm?” Pie answered gently massaging Kim’s head.

 

 

 

 

“You don’t really miss me?” Kim curiously asked Pie.

 

 

 

 

Pie stops on what her doing and staring blankly at Kim. I don’t know it either Kim. I’m really curious too, but I feel that my day is not complete when you’re not around. That does mean I miss you too? Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 

 

Kim breathe out in a deliberate manner. “So I’m the only one who feels this way?” Kim mutters.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” Pie said pretending not to hear as she try to avoid Kim’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Nothing Pie.” She said and lifts her body up in a sitting position.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t stand up Kim. You might get dizzy.” Pie said to Kim worried.

 

 

 

 

“Are you worried?” Kim tricking question.

 

 

 

 

“Of course I am!” Words slip out of Pie’s mouth a little angry with her tone. As if she’s saying why are you not taking good care of yourself you see I’m worried!

 

 

 

 

“You do??” Kim smile widely celebrating about what she heard.

 

 

 

 

No! I-I-I m-m-ean. Kim hugged Pie tightly without letting her finish on her talking. She’s just so happy.

 

 

 

 

“I know you are.” Kim said to Pie smiling.

 

 

 

 

Pie hit Kim’s head lightly. “You silly! Next time, you’ll tell me if you’re sick or what. You didn’t know how worried I am.” Pie said to Kim almost teary.

 

 

 

 

Kim breaks their hugging and snatched a kiss on Pie’s chicks.

 

 

 

 

“You awful thief!! What was that for?!!!” Pie looked at Kim sharply.

 

 

 

 

“Eii! Eii! You forgetting in on purpose don’t you!?!” Kim teasing Pie.

 

 

 

 

“Huh?? Crazy!! What was that?!!” Pie looking at Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Once those hands landed in my head. I’ll kiss you. Remember??” Kim winking on Pie and giggling.

 

 

 

 

Pie provoking to hit Kim’s head while Kim playfully pouting her lips threatening to kiss Pie. Pie giggling and avoiding her Kim get out of her balance enough to hold at Pie and they both fell lying in the bed. Pie gulps staring blankly at Kim’s face almost an inch near her as she feel the warm air coming from Kim’s nose.

 

 

 

“You still owe me one.” Kim whisper at Pie’s face.

 

 

 

 

Pie don’t know what to do and just nodded to Kim.

 

 

 

 

“Please let me date you. Even it’s a friendly one.” Kim asking still looking closer to Pie’s face.

 

 

 

 

She’s asking me out for a date!! Oh my God!!! Say something Pie, why don’t you say something!! I can’t speak out! What’s happening? I feel my heart beating so damn fast again when I’m looking on Kim’s eyes. Damn it!! Date?? I’d loved too! Pie’s thinking looking at Kim.

 

 

 

"Uhhum." Pie nodded and smiled at Kim.