What happen in Rayong? 2.0

As One Loving Ice Cream

*Asian International University, Rayong Thailand*

 

 

*Student Park*

 

 

Pie is seating in study area at the student park. She’s so busy reviewing her notes, because it is their final exam week before the school semester end.

 

 

 

“Hey Pie!” Boy, Jane and Nerd seat beside her. Nerd seat beside Pie get her books and study.  Pie smiles and resume on what she’s doing.

 

 

 

“Is every one free tonight??” Jane asks. “Let’s go at my place after class?” She offers.

 

 

 

“I love the idea!” Boy said with enthusiasm. “How about you Pie?” he added looking at Pie.

 

 

 

Pie seems uninterested. “C’mon Pie.” Jane convincing Pie. “Purtty puleeeease sissy?” Boy Help Jane.

 

 

 

“Ehh! Ehh! Fine! No more talking! You guys talk so loud! Me and Nerd can’t focus studying!” Pie said irritatingly. Boy and Jane looked at each other giggling seems they’re up some plans.

 

 

 

*Flash Back*

 

 

 

Ever since he confessed his true feelings for Pie, Pie become distant to him. She’s not talking to Mike or texting him.  Mike felt really upset with these because he loves Pie since childhood. He’s so desperate to be Pie’s boyfriend whatever it takes.

 

 

 

*@ coffee shop in front of University*

 

 

 

Mike set up a meeting with Boy and Jane to ask their help so he can talk again to Pie and hopefully it will help him to win Pie’s heart.

 

 

Three of them seating facing with each other iced mocha in the table. Mike took a sip on his drinks and open up a conversation. “Uhmm., I know this is kinda odd but I need your help.” Mike begun to talk and feeling awkward. Boy took a sip on his iced mocha looking on Mike. “I need to talk to Pie.” He continues.

 

 

“About what?” Boy asked curiously.

 

 

“Pie doesn’t talk to me anymore not a single word or text.” Mike said sadly.

 

 

“And what do you want us to do?” Jane join the conversation.

 

 

“I don’t know. It’s all up to you. I just want to talk to her.” Mike said desperately.

 

 

“We can’t do anything about Pie feelings to you. We can’t push her to love you back. ” Boy said seriously. “But since you’re not like others to us. I help you. But if Pie still refuses to your love just let her be.” He smiles to Mike.

 

 

He sighs. “Okay. Thanks then.” Mike said forcing his smiles.

 

 

“After the class we will convince Pie to go to my place. Just go there. That’s all we can do.” Jane said.

 

 

“We’re get going. We still have class. Bye bye P’Mike. “ Boy and Jane stand up and take their leave.

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

Bell rings.. Break time is over. Students go to their assigned rooms to take their exam.

 

 

*Exam is over*

 

“Let’s go girls?” P’Boy said cheerfully. Everybody agreed.

 

 

Pie get her phone and type..

 

Ma, I’ll just go to Jane’s house.

Don’t wait for me at dinner.

Jub Jub Jub 100 times.

 

-Pie

 

*At Jane’s place*

 

Boy and Nerd preparing for their foods at Jane’s kitchen. Pie busy watching television on the entertainment room and Jane fixing the table when Mike arrived.

 

 

“Where is she?” Mike said almost whispering.

 

 

“She’s watching television at the entertainment room.” Jane answer pointing at the room.

 

 

“Okay thanks. I owe you one.” Mike proceeds at the entertainment room.

 

 

Mike enters the room and sit beside Pie. Pie trying to stand up but Mike grab her hand.

 

 

“Pie wait!” He begged Pie. “I love you.” He said desperately.

 

 

Pie looked back and staring him blankly.

 

 

“Sorry Mike.” Pie finally break her silence.

 

 

“But I’ve been waiting for you all these time.” He answers. “Please let’s give it a try.” He added.

 

 

“I didn’t ask you to.” Pie said. “Relationship is a give and take basis, I cannot call it a relationship If it’s just you who’s loving. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She added.

 

 

“You can always teach your heart.” he still begging at Pie.

 

 

“I tried Mike.” She sighed. “Remember on our date? When I hold your hand?” She asked.

 

 

“I feel nothing, but holding on my big brother’s hand.” She said. “Please Mike. Don’t push this. You and I can still be friends.” She added.

 

 

For Pie, Mike is just her big brother since then. She never felt any special feelings towards Mike, but Mike keeps on pushing it.

 

 

Mike still disbelief on what Pie just said and seat in the couch.

 

 

“Perfect ti.. Eh? Pie where are you going? The food is all set.” Boy ask following Pie on the door.

 

 

“I’m leaving now. You didn’t tell me that Mike is here. Let’s just talk some other time.” Closed the door and leave.

 

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

 What happen to Rayong & What happen to Rayong 2.0 is a flash back about on what happen on Rayong before they end up transferring at Chiang Mai Province.