Bromance :)

As One Loving Ice Cream

Ugh. This day is so tiring. Well not for Kim and Pie for. In this so called “Girls Night Out.”, both of them is the beneficiary! Indeed! J  Is this the last night? The gang is still enjoying the long break. So they decided to stay for more night.

 

Kim keeps rolling on her bed. We’re forgetting something. Kim find it hard to sleep with other’s bed. While everyone else is busy with their dreams, Kim stand up and decided to go downstairs to get some fresh air.

 

“Ugh. This won’t work! I forget to bring my favorite pillow with me.” Kim talking to herself heading to the villa’s veranda.

 

Everything was fine, the wind is breezy matching the calmness of the waves under the full moon.

 

“Oh! !!” Kim startle, bumped with Mike.

 

“Sorry dude! I didn’t turn on the lights.” Mike smiles at her surprisingly. “Grab a beer?” He added offering a can of beer handed to Kim.

 

Both of them head walks outside and lean their arms on the veranda. Kim open her can and took a sip. Mike looking at the horizon.

 

“What is it about you and Pie??” Mike asked her finally breaks the silence.

 

“Huh?!” Kim answers innocently.

 

“Are you dating her?” Mike his head and looked at Kim intently. Kim on the other hand remained silent. She stand up and rest his arm beside Mike.

 

“Do I have to ask permission from you?” Kim said sarcastically and looked at Mike seriously. 

 

“Naah! Not exactly.” Mike smiles at Kim. “The thing is. I envy you. There is something in her eyes when she looked at you, and she never ever looked at me that way.” shaking his head. In my entire life, I’ve never seen Pie acting that way. And when she’s with you, she’s so freaking happy! I found that annoying. For ing real!

 

“Pie loves you.” Kim looked back on the view.

 

“She do? Yeah. As friends.” Mike replied.

 

“Don’t you like it?” She asks.

 

“It hurts, when you can’t get exactly what you want.” He replied. “Pie loves me as big brother.”

 

“Sorry.” Kim sighs.

 

“For what?”

 

“For capturing Pie’s heart.” She jokes and smiled at Mike. “You do really capture her cold heart!” Mike second in motion and they both laugh.

 

“Pie’s big brother?” Kim called Mike.

 

                “Hmm?”

 

                “Can you entrust Pie to me? I’ll make her happy, and I’ll never stop until she’s completely satisfied with my endeavor.”

 

                Mike looking at Kim seriously, looking at every detail of her face. He took a deep breath and exhale out.

 

                “Okay, beat me first then I acknowledge my defeat.”  Mike ditches and smile open one more bottle.

 

 

“Oh and Just promise me one thing…”

 

 

                “..Don’t hurt Pie.” He friendly offers a cheer on Kim.

 

 

                “Yes. I will.” Kim put a toast.

 

 

                Loving is not just about having them near you, it can also express by means of letting go. They shared a couple of drinks, Mike decided to let go of Pie and entrust his friend over Kim. Mike started to feel comfortable around Kim, he’s an only child like Pie. After several drinks share with Kim, he feel like having found his long lost younger brother in person of Kim.

 

 

                “I like you Kid. You’re full of good vibes.” Mike said giggles.

 

“Can I call you my younger brother now? Since we look close to each other right now.” He joked.

 

“Seriously?!” Kim asked with her one eye open.

 

                                “Uh-huh.” Mike smiles. “You don’t want? Okay. I take it back.” He laughed at Kim’s face half asleep she’s too drunk.

                               

                                “No! No!” Waving her hands. “I would love to. But Pie is mine!” She smirked sit down on the small coffee table placed on the veranda.  She wiped her hands and offer a bro fist on Mike.

                               

                                “Fine! Fine! She’s all yours!” He messed her hair and plot her fist on Kim’s. He laughed while looking at Kim.

 

                                “Being drunk like this doesn’t mean that I will forget what we promised here today. You entrust Pie with m.m.me” Kim said her voice is lowering down with her head nearing to lean on a table.

 

                                “Chh!.” Catching her head. “This kid is awesome. Seriously!” Mike fixes Kim and Piggy back ride her back to her room.

 

                                “Huh?! Happen?” as Yam open their room. They all decides to share a room since it’s a girls’ night out minus Mike. The villa is a two story white house build with woods with two large room for group accommodations with a small swimming pool on its side and billiard hall perfect for group leisure.

 

                                “Ughhh. I’ll tell you later, this poor little kid is so heavy. Would you mind if I go in first?”

 

                                “Oops! Heh! Sorry. ” Yam open the door widely.

 

                                Mike walks inside the room balancing his weight. Walking carefully, for him not to wake others who’s sleeping in a foam bed placed on the floor.

“Put her down.” Yam pointing an empty space. Boy besides Jane, Nerd is in between Fern and Pie empty space then Yam.

 

Mike carefully put Kim down. “Take care of my young bro. She drunk a lot.” Mike said whispering his words.

 

“Huh. Okay.” Yam answered. “What’s going on in here? Young brother eh?” She added.

 

 

“It’s something just between me and Kim.” He winked on her.

 

 

Pie groans.  “What is it all about?” She said half asleep. “Ugh. It stinks.” Smell a liquor. “What happen to Kim?” She lift her body into sitting position.

 

 

“It’s okay Pie. I and Kim just have a brotherly bond. You better go to sleep.” Mike tapped her shoulder and take his leave.

 

“Brotherly huh?!” Pie looked at Yam clueless. “I don’t know either?” She shrug her shoulder and smile. “Ah. Wait I’ll go ahead and get water and towel.” Yam offers.

 

“No.” Pie interrupt. “Let her girlfriend do it for her.” She said instead.

 

“Lucky bastard! Hmmm. Okay.” She surrenders and both of them giggles. Pie stands up and prepare the stuffs and head back and sit down besides Kim. She place the towel on the washbowl, and dry it washing her face.

I caught myself smiling while looking at her. Geez! I’m really into her? Pie’s inner thoughts.  

 

 

“I beat you. You promise to entrust Pie. I won Big Bro.” Kim roll over near rest her arm to Pie’s Lap sleep talking.  

 

 

                Big bro? Chh. So you confronted Mike behind my back and ended up being drunk. Pie talking to herself looking at Kim intently creasing her hair.

 

 

                “I’m all yours Kim. All yours.” She whispered at Kim and kiss her ear.

 

               

All yours.

 

                ---

 

 

                “Houuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaah! Rise and Shine baby girls!” Boy said yawning while others are not yet in their wisyo.

 

 

                Fern lift her body into sitting position. “What is the meaning of this??” She said sarcastically choked while yawning.

               

 

                “Girl your so loud! What’s with the commotion?” Jane decided to get up as well as Jane.

 

 

                “Look!” shipping them together like a fangirl.

 

                “What?” Jane looking at the direction Fern point at Pie happily!

 

 

 

                “Tss. Is this your first time to see people hugging each other?! Ugh. You’re so loud.” Jane hit Fern’s arm.

 

 

                “Yeah. I know! But Kim and Pie are different.” Fern said giggly. “Wait lemme grab my DSLR and capture this cute moment.”

 

 

                Jane rolled her eyes and throw a pillow to Fern. Then looked at Kim and Pie. “You’re way braver than before huh?” Jane said smiling looking at Pie who’s sleeping peacefully on Kim arm.

 

 

                “Hey! Hey! Hey! Let them sleep. Come on? Yam and I prepared breakfast for us.” Said by an over protective big brother as he forcefully grab the gang one by one on the dining area.

 

                 

                ---

               

                It’s lunch time. Kim and Pie just woke up.

 

                “Did you just woke up?” Mike said to Pie. She nodded. “How are you lil bro?” Mike stands up on the couch and walk his way towards Kim and cling his arms on her.

               

               

                Mike grab Kim at the dining area and force her to sit. “Here bro, it’s good for the hang over.” Mike handed over a bowl of mushroom soup to Kim.

 

               

Pie looking at them clueless.

 

 

“Since when did the both of you baptized as big and lil brother?” Pie asked crossed her arms.

 

 

“It’s a matter between brothers you know. ” Kim looked at Mike and switch at Pie’s then giggle.

 

“Aish. Between brother huh?” Pie walked out.

 

 

“I told you. She had a bad temper. So better think twice when you can still withdraw your feelings.” Mike joke on Pie.

 

“What a nonsense!” Kim said and they both laugh.

 

 

[Sorry guys for this update. I am so busy with my work loads plus the fact that I forgot my account password. HAHA.Sorry on this update, I really run out with some ideas. Sorry. Feel free to suggest and comments. Thank you! :)]