The Baby

Nothing Better

It's January of another year alreadt. 8 months have passed by and MiYong's stomach got big. Only a month left and it will be her due date. She was hoping that it won't have the same birthday as her. EXO's popularity have gone crazy and more and more fan girls and sasaengs are trying to get their attention. 

MiYong's father was now the one who is handling the company again due to her pregnancy state, she cannot be stressed out. But having an idol husband is enough for her to stress out.

 

"Aish... these fangirls just won't stop sending gifts for Kyungsoo" she muttered under her breath.

"Yah. Baby Boy, can you see this? So many girls out there are chasing your Appa" she said rubbing her tummy. Yes, they are having a baby boy, and the ultrasound shows that the baby looks like D.O.

"Talking again to our baby?" D.O. hugged her from behind.

"Let me see" he turned her around. "Aigoo... this little boy is really big eh??" he said rubbing MiYong's tummy.

"Should we move? I feel like I want to.live in my big mansion again" MiYong pouted.

"Wae?? Is it because of the fans and the gifts?" D.O. asked.

"Yes" she nodded.

"Do you want to? that bad?" he asked.

"I said yes!" she half yelled and D.O. jumped a little bit.

"Relax Jagi. You don't have to yell" he said. "But I want you to be here. I want our baby to grow up here. This is our house" D.O. explained while her cheeks.

"Hmm... Arraso" MiYong agreed.

"Oh right. Your birthday wilk be next week" she remember.

"Yeah? And Kai's too on the 14th" D.O. added.

"What should we do on your birthday?" she asked.

"Nothing. Herr being with you and our baby is enough" D.O. replied.

"Aye! SO CHEESY! No wonder Tao feels like puking" she hits her arm lightly and D.O. just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Saengil Chukkahe Kyungsoo!!" the members exclaimed and threw confetti's as soon as D.O. entered their house. Their manager tried his best to make D.O. a separate schedule that day and to go home by himself so the members can surprise him along with his wife.

"Kahmsahmnida" D.O. bowed to s.

"Saengil Chukkahamnida. Saengil Chukkahamnida. Saranghani Do Kyungsoo. Saengil Chukkahamnida~~" MiYong sang walking towards him as she was holding the cake.

"Wish first" Suho said and D.O. put his hands together and said his wish and blew the candles.

"Woohhooo!!!" the members exclaimed.

"Saengil Chukkahe Yeobo" MiYong said.

"Gomawo Jagiya" he kissed her. "Gomawo Aegi" he rubbed her tummy and kissed it.

"Okay! Let's eat before the food gets cold!" Luhan said and the members went to the dining.

"Yummy!" they exclaimed with the food that MiYong cooked.

They were eating happily when MiYong stopped and held her tummy.

"Ah!" she said in pain stopping the members from eating.

"Gwaenchana?" D.O. asked holding her hand.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ani. G-Gwaenchana"  she said smiling a little bit.

"YAH! This is all your fault, you guys didn't helped her cook!" D.O. blamed the members.

"We did!" Chen said.

"Right MiYong?" Chen asked her.

"They did Kyung-ah. I'm okay... Just... tired maybe..." she said holding to his hands tightly.

"Let me take you to your room Noona. D.O. hyung, just continue eating" Sehun said as he assisted MiYong.

"Yah Kyungsoo. Did her tummy hurt before?" Kris asked.

"Huh? Aniyo. Just now" D.O. replied.

"Hhmm? Maybe because her due date is near" Xiumin said.

"Hyung! What if our nephew will come out early?" Tao asked smiling wide.

"Aye this guy!" Lay smacked Tao's head.

"She okay?" Luhan asked Sehun when he got back.

"Yeah... Noona said she might just be tired" Sehun answered and continued eating.

 

 

 

"Jagi~~~ " D.O. looked at her if she is sleeping.

"Hhmm?" she hummed opening her eyes and shifted her body the other side.

"Gomawo" D.O. said caressing her cheek.

"All for you" she smiled.

"Kyungsoo~"

"Hhmm?"

"I think I might give birth earlier than my due date"

"Wae? Apayo?" D.O. was alarmed by her statement.

"Ani" She giggled. "I just feel like it"

"Aye! Don't joke like that"

"MiYong-ah"

"Yeh?"

"Saranghae" D.O. said kissing her lips and they both doze off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Happy KaiSoo Day!!" Written in the banner made by the EXOtics.

It was January 13 or known as KaiSoo day. For it will be Kai's birthday tomorrow and it was D.O's birthday yesterday. Today, they gathered in a fan signing event to celebrate the birthday of the two. They were busy saying their speech for the fans and Kai's turn came. It was a habit that D.O. speaks last if it was KaiSoo's day.

His phone kept ringing in his pocket. He took it out and saw it was MiYong. She called for 12 times already. It rang again and he answered it while Kai was giving his speech.

 

"Jagi, I'm still in---"

"Kyungsoo!! My tummy!! Ahh! It hurts a lot!!"

"MiYong! Gwaenchana!? Eodiya?"

"H-House... Come here Ppali!!"

"B-But I'm still in--"

"DO KYUNGSOO COME HERE NOW!!!!!!"

"Arraso"

 

"Hyung, it's your turn" Kai said when D.O. hang up the call.

"Uhmm... Jeongmahl Kamhsahmnida for the fans... but I think I will be leaving now" D.O. said when the members stare at him.

"As all you know, I am married and my wife is pregnant, she just call me now and......"

"And?" the members said in unison and the fans.

"And... she might give birth right now. As long as I want to----"

"GO NOW OPPA!!!!" the fans screamed as D.O. stared at them in wide eyes.

"Kaja!" Chanyeol dragged him before he says a word.

 

"Yoboseyo?" D.O. answered his phone while Chanyeol was rushing in driving.

"Kyungsoo!! Go to the Seoul Hospital. I'm bringing MiYong there now. Arras?! Ppali!!" Minho said in the other line and hang up.

"Chanyeol, Seoul Hospital" D.O. said.

"Neh!" Chanyeol.drove faster.

 

 

 

"MiYong! MiYong!" D.O. was yelling as soon as he entered the hospital.

"Kyungsoo! Here!" Minho called near the emergency.

"MiYong!" D.O. ran and saw MiYong lying in bed.

"YOU!! I TOLD YOU TO COME HOME ASAP!!" MiYong yelled.

"I'm here! Please calm.down!" D.O. said in panic.

"I don't want you to be with me! AH!!" MiYong yelled in pain as she was being dragged inside.

"This is all your fault DO KYUNGSOO!!! Don't you come near me or else I won't push your baby out of this big tummy!!" she yelled as she disappeared in D.O's sight and D.O. just stood there.

"Pregnancy issues Kyung. Just sit here and wait" Minho said as they sit in the waiting room of the emergency.

"D.O" "Hyung!" the members called him.

"She's inside" he said looking down.

It's been almost an hour since MiYong went inside. Beads of swests formed in D.O's forehead due to nervousness. The member tried relaxing him but didn't work. Until....

 

"This is your fault DO KYUNGSOO!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" they heard MiYong yelled then they heard a baby's cry. The doctor came out.

 

"Mr. Do?" the doctor called 

"Yes?" D.O. stood up.

"Congratulations.. It's a healthy baby boy" the doctor shakes hand with D.O. and tears of joy streamed down in D.O's eyes.

 

 

 

-- next morning --

"Ughh" MiYong woke up and groaned.

"Goodmorning" D.O. smiled at her.

"Aegi?" she asked for her baby then just in time the nurse came in with the members behind.

"Congratulations Mrs. Do. A healthy baby boy. Here you go" the nurse gave the baby to her and left.

"Aigoo... he looks like D.O. hyung" Kai said.

"Oh right.. Saengil Chukkahe Jongin" MiYong greeted him.

"Gomawo Noona and you're forgiven for taking my celebration away. As long as our nephew is okay" he smiled.

"He looks like you Kyung" MiYong said.

"Does he?" he smiled and sat down beside MiYong.

"What should we name him?" she asked.

"KamJong!" Tao suggested.

"Ani. Jonginie" Kai said.

"Aniyo! KaiSoo!" Bekhyun butted in.

"Wae?" the members said in unison.

"He was born yesterday, KaiSoo's day" baekhyun replied.

"Anichi. It should be JongSoo" Luhan suggested.

"Ohh! KaiDo! KaiDo!!" Sehun exclaimed.

The members fought with giving names and the couple just looked at them and smiled.

"Guys... let the couple decide." Suho stopped them and they looked at the two.

"So? What should we name him?" D.O. smiled at MiYong and MiYong gave him a warm smile.

 

"His name will be DO ... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Last chapter left guys. What do you think their baby name will be? kekeke..