Gomawo Dongsaeng

Nothing Better

As the 10 boys stood there, they just made MiYong uncomfortable standing there, facing them.

"Hey guys! You're making my sister uncomfortable looking at her!" Minho scowled at them.

"Oh, mianhe Hyung. You two just really look alike. Like... JEONGMAHL! You look twins!" Taemin said excitedly.

"Taemin! Control yourself... aish,... this kid." Key growled at him.

"G-Gwaenchana...." MiYong said looking down again.

"Do you guys want to go in the garden? It's nearly Lunch time. So the maids can prepare for us." Minho asked them.

"Yeh!" SHINee answered guiding the EXOm members to the garden.

Minho faced MiYong to make sure that she's okay.

"MiYong-ahh... Are you okay? Oppa is really sorry... I didn't know that-"

"Gwaenchana" MiYong faced him and gave him a smile. "I-I can cook for them... so they'll feel welcomed"

"Really? Thank you Dongsaeng!" Minho hugeed him tightly, when they heard someone coughed behind them.

"I think you guys forget that I'm still here." Their father said, breaking the hug of the siblings.

MiYong smiled and just looked down.

"Mianhe Appa" Minho chuckled.

"I'll go to the kitchen." MiYong went over the kitchen.

"I think you're sister is very happy. She just can't really express it" his father said.

"Neh Appa! I am happy too!" Minho said excitedly. "I'll go over to to members" Minho head off to the garden.

--- Garden ---

"She really looks like him..." Luhan commented.

"I know! Don't you think they're twins?" Kris said.

"Maybe they're reallyy twins but just been born in different year. Don't you think?..." Jongdae said earning a stupid look from s and sunbaes.

"BABO!" Kris said smacking Jongdae's head.

"Do we really look twins?" Minho commented appearing in front of them.

"Oh hyung! YES! JEONGMAHL JEONGMAHL!" Taemin said.

"MiYong's cooking for us..." Minho said.

"Really? She knows how to cook? Whoa! Daebak!" Luhan said when suddenly they heard a cellphone rang.

"Suho-hyung is calling." Tao said before answering. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Kids! Are you there in Minho's house?" Suho said through the line.

"Yes Hyung!" Tao answered. "we all saw his sister hyung! Minho hyung looks like her! Jeongmahl!"

"Jinja?!!" The EXOk answered on the other line. "We should be there too!"

"Relax! You'll meet her too." Minho said. "Kyungsoo---"

"Yeh Hyung?" Kyungsoo answered.

"MWOYA?! why it's only Kyungsoo you're calling Sunbaenim?...." the members complained.

"Because... Kyungsoo is my favorite Dongsaeng!" Minho chuckled answering.

"HYUNG! I thought it's me?" Taemin said pretending to cry.

"You are Taemin. But Kyungsoo too. Aish this kid" Minho commented patting maknae's head.

"Hyung.... I hope you'll have a good day with EXOm members, your members and your sister." Kyungsoo said over the line.

"Oh deh. I will Kyungsoo. By the way, you're good in cooking right? My sister too. I hope you'll get along well when you two meet." Minho said hoping.

"I hope so Hyung. I'll give the phone back to Suho Hyung" Kyungsoo said on the other line giving the phone back to his Hyung.

"Okay Kids.... I'll hang up now. Enjoy your day!" Suho said hanging up the phone.

"I hope all the members are here. It must be fun. Neh Hyung?" Tao said to s and they all nodded.

The boys played, shared stories and some of them practice their dance while hanging in the garden (with pool). They were just so amazed to see a house that has a garden with pool. None of them have known that Minho was really wealthy. Well, it was not in Minho's plan to hide how wealthy he is, he just want to live a normal teenage and trainee life throughout the years, but he never forget to mention his sister to s, how he missed her. After a few hours of waiting, it was time to eat dinner.

"Deoronim. Agasshi said the food is ready" the maid said going towards the boys.

"Okay. Thank you. Guys! Dinner is ready! Come on" Minho called the guys and they all went in the dining room.

One by one, the boys took their seat. Minho took the head seat as for his father is not home and still in the company. MiYong seated in his right side, along with Taemin, Luhan, Jongdae, Minseok, and Key. While on Minho's left side is Onew, along with Jonghyun, Kris, Tao, and Lay.

"Noona, your cooking is good!" Taemin said munching on his dinner.

"MiYong-shi, I didn't know your good in cooking, unlike your brother" Luhan said joking.

"Yah Hyung!" Minho yelled earning a chuckled from his sister.

"Is this all the trainee?" MiYong asked.

"Aniyo. We have 6 more members. We are named EXOm, because most of us speak mandarin and we're promoting in China. The other is EXOk, promoting here in Korea." Luhan answered.

"Hmm..." She nodded. "Am I gonna meet the others too?"

"Do you want to?" Minho asked.

"Its okay, I guess... But that is totalling of 12 members. Just like Super Junior. Isn't it?" she commented.

"Yeh. but SuJu Sunbaes are more .... right?" Jongdae said.

 They all nodded and continued on eating their dinner. It was an unfamiliar scene for MiYong. She never ate with so much people in front of her that seemed to be happy too. He had never seen her brother smiled and laughed so hard when the others are cracking jokes.

The dinner was pleasantly ended as the others need to get home for they all have practices and training in the mornings.

"Minho Hyung and MiYong-shi, thank you for having us stay and have dinner in your house" the EXOm members commented.

"Deh. You are all welcome... Oppas" MiYong said shyly.

"Noona, let's hang out sometimes okay? and i hope you can visit the company too so you can meet the other members of EXO" Taemin smiled at her.

"Taemin's right. You're our Dongsaeng now. Arrasso?" Key said giving her a hug that surprised her.

"Deh" MiYong respond to the hug.

"We're going now. Annyeong!" the boys wavef at the siblings.

The two went inside, upstairs to go to their own rooms. But Minho suddenly hugged MiYong before she can even go inside.

"W-What are you doing?" MiYong asked her brother, startled wity what he did.

"I just missed hugging my you my sister. You did great today. I thought you will stay cold forever"

"But I didn't. They all looked happy, including you, when you guys are together"

"Of course I am" he said turning his sister to face him. Hr brushed his sister bangs away from her face so he can looked at her. "I am more happy that you're home. Now, go inside and change. I know you're tired. Oppa will leave early tomorrow. I have practice. Sleep well okay?"

"Hmmm.." MiYong nodded heading inside her room when Minho called her for the last time.

"MiYong-ahh...."

"Ye?"

"Gomawo.... Dongsaeng" Minho flashed a smile. Soon the two siblings went inside their rooms and went ahead to bed.