Distance

Nothing Better

MiYong woke up and sat up in her bed. She took "his" picture and smiled at it.

"good morning yeobo~~" she smiled. "I dreamt of you last night. The happy moments that you and I had, I dreamed it all last night. You didn't change. You look just as handsome as before" she giggled, when she suddenly stopped on her giggling tracks remembering Kyungsoo.

"that Doe-eyed boy. He's too shy and quiet but yet it seems like he reached through my heart. did you send him yeobo? or you amde another you?" she smiled through the picture frame.

*Knock.*knock*

"Agasshi, are you awake now?"

"Ahh deh ahjuma. I'll just prepare for breakfast"

"Arasso. Choi Master and Deoronim will be waiting"

"Oppa's here?! Deh i'll be there" she said getting up.

"I'll talk to you later yeobo~" she kissed the picture and placed it back to her side table.

 

--Dining Room--

"So how's the album going Minho?"

"Everything is good Appa. Tiring as always but we all.know it's worth it"

"How bout the new group?"

"Hhmmm.. Exo? They're okay. Busy in their training and I think they're practicing choreography for their new upcoming monologue song"

"Aahhh... I see... oh by the way... one of them were here last night"

"Huh? Neugu?"

"The little doe eyed boy. The maids saw him with MiYong by the door"

"Kyungsoo?" Minho wondered when MiYong entered.

"Goodmorning Appa. Goodmorning Oppa"

"Oh goodmorning my daughter"

"morning my dongsaeng"

MiYong sat in the chair in facing Minho.

"Oppa, are you going to the company?"

"Yeh. Wae?"

 "Aniyo. I'm just asking"

"wanna come? i'm sure EXO members would love to see you"

"Jeongmahl?!! arasso!" MiYong said going upstairs to dressed up.

"I never seen her like that" their dad said as Minho.chuckeld by her sister's actions.

 

After 20 minutes of waiting, MiYong came out wearing a casual jeans, a regular but elegant tshirt and a jacket, just in case it will get cold.

 

"Finally!" Minho said as she enter the car.

"Mianhe Oppa" she said lowering her head.

"Gwaenchana. Ready?"

"Yes!" MiYong answered brightly.

 

They drove to SM Ent. for 45 minutes, for the house is not that far from the building. Minho can see excitement in MiYong eyes. He's just happy to see her like that. As soon as they arrived in the company, Minho escorted her to EXO's room.

"I guess you  can handle it here. Im going to my own group" Minho said.

"Neh oppa. Gomawo" MiYong thanked him as he leave.

 

MiYong opened the door to see the members, laying down on the floor, exhausted from the dance practice. As soon as the door opened, 12 pairs of eyes went to the door only to see MiYong going inside.

 

"NOONA!!" Sehun stood up goibg towards MiYong.

"Sehunnie.. Annyeong" MiYong said waving.

"Annyeong!" she greeted the others.

"Annyeong MiYong-shi!" the 10 members greeted her, except Kyungsoo. MiYong noticed it but she just shrugged it off thinking he might be tired.

"What brings you here? We're... um... you know... kind of..." Suho asked politely not wanting to be sarcastic.

"I... I just wanted to visit you all. I didn't mean to disturb you. I.... can  leave if you want" MiYong said sounded with disappointment.

"ANDWAE!!" Chanyeol shouted. "Miyong andwae. You can stay here and watch us practice, right?" Chanyeol looked at the others sending a begging gaze.

"Arraso." Suho agreed.

"Noona, sit here. Watch us while.we practice" Sehun offered her a seat.

"Gomawo" she thanked him and sat down. Beside her are the EXO-m members.

The music started with their 2nd prologue "History" which will EXO-k be practicing first. As the members danced, MiYong can only see Kyungsoo throughout the 6 members.

"Do you like him?" Luhan asked MiYong startling him.

"Neugu?" she turned her head to Luhan.

"Uri Kyungsoo. Do you like him?" Luhan asked her again.

"A-Aniyo. Waeyo?" MiYong answered  nervously.

"Hhhmmm..." Luhan nodded. "Nothing. Just asking. He used to be quiet you know. Well, he has the cold treatment to people before, but then he got close to your brother and I guess that made him a better person" Luhan explained.

"Oh jinja?" MiYong asked in disbelief. "I never thought he's like that"

"Well yeah he is. He might be the 9th member. But he looks like the maknae more than Sehun" Luhan said giving both of them a big laugh that made EXO-k stopped from practicing.

"YAHH!!! We're trying to cocentrate here!!" Suho yelled at the two which made MiYong shocked.

"Luhan! Control yourself. And MiYong!" Suho yelled as Kyungsoo.looked at him when he mentioned MiYong's name.

"Hyung.... Relax" Chanyeol said in a panic tone earning a sigh from Suho.

"I'll take her outside" Kyungsoo said going towards MiYong's direction. "Kaja" he pulled her arm and dragged her outside.

He walked her outside the room and continued to the hallways.

"You shouldn't be here" Kyungsoo said.

"Why?" MiYong asked him stopping from her tracks.

"We're busy. Debut for us is just around the corner MiYong!" Kyungsoo raised his tone. "No mistakes for us! No mistakes for me!"

"And how does that concern me? I'm here for every---" Kyungsoo cut her.

"Everybody?! I can see you staring at me. Only me! and that distracts me!!!" Kyungsoo yelled as the whole hallways echoed his voice.

EXO members went out the room as they heard Kyungsoo's voice.

"Just.... leave me alone. Jebal. Leave me, leave us alone." Kyungsoo said sounded more like begging.

"Arasso." MiYong answered him not wanting to notice her eyes is filled with tears that anytime will fall down. "Nice meeting you, Kyungsoo-shi" She bowed and ran away from him.

She passed EXO members, as they noticed she's crying and that gave them a panic situation. The members went to Kyungsoo asking what happened while Chanyeol ran to catch up with MiYong.

 

"MiYong-shi! MiYong!" He yelled her name stopping her from her tracks.

"MiYong..." he said catching up with his breath.

"I'll go Chanyeol. Let me go." MiYong said.

"Just... understand him." Chanyeol said.

"I'll keep my Distance from him, from all.of you. Nice meeting you, Chanyeol-shi"  she bowed as she walk away from him.