Ignored

Nothing Better

Two weeks has passed. Two weeks that MiYong hasn't been visiting EXO. Two weeks of literally torturing herself for not seeing them, for not seeing D.O. Even for EXO, it was considered torture. They had been so used to MiYonh, surprising them with foods whenever they're tired and exhausted. They had been practicing for repackaged album, and they have been longing to eat.

"I'm starving...." Kai said.panting.

"We all are Jongin" Chen answered.

"I wanna eat some chicken and drink.some bubble tea!" Sehun whined.

"Go.order food then Maknae" Baekhyun joked.

"What do you think Kyungsoo?" they asked him but there was no answer. He wasn't paying attention. He was staring at his phone.

"Kyungsoo?" Luhan called.

"D.O." Xiumin called him again.

"YAH DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled waking him up from his thoughts.

"Huh?" he looked at them. "Sorry. What is it?" he asked them once again gaining sigh from his fellow members.

 "Hyung... whats wrong with you? You havent been in yourself lately" Kai asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine" D.O. answered gaining a 'are you sure' looks from the members.

"I'm fine guys. Really. I am" D.O. said faking a smile. The members was quite satisfies but not Kai.

He looked at D.O. D.O. has been a mess. He haven't been paying attention to everybody. He records his verse of songs for multiple times. He sat on floor and kept on staring on his phone.

"MiYong.... Just one text.... Please...." D.O. thought.

To: MiYong

Hello. I hope you are doing okay. Please take care of yourself and don't skip meals. Arrasso?

D.O. sent it to her.

"D.O. practice time" Suho called him. He was hesitating to put his phone down but Kai went to him.

"Hyung... just set it down. Im sure noona will reply" Kai said smiling to him. D.O. put his phone down still hoping MiYong will reply.

 

After 3 hours of non-stop.practicing, once again, the boys are exhausted again. Now they are really hungry. Kris and Tao decided to go down to the cafeteria to get some food.

 

"Tao, what do you want?" Kris asked as Tao is not concentrating.

"ZiTao!" Kris yelled.

"Huh? Hyung.... isn't that MiYong Noona?" Tao said pointing to the girl walking towards the elevator.

"Yes she is. Let's call the others" Kris said pulling his phone out.

"Yebeoseyo?" said from the other line.

"Suho... MiYong is here. we saw her heading to the elevator" kris said.

"MWO?!! JINJAYO?!! D.O. YAH... MIYONG IS HERE!" Suho yelled through the other line.

"Do you know what floor?" Suho.asked.

"I think it's third floor Hyung." Tao said.

"Arraso... We'll try to catch her" Suho said hanging up.

"Hyung...." Tao looked at Kris.

"I don't know ZiTao. Something is wrong" Kris said suspicious.

 

--- Third Floor ---

"Hyung, come on" Sehun said pulling D.O.

"W-Wait... I... I look ugly. I dont have make up and-" D.O. reasoned out.

"Do you want to see her or not?!!" Kai yelled.

"Arrasso" D.O hang his head.

They went out hoping MiYong will be there. But no sign of her. They waited another 30 minutes. But still no MiYong.

"Those two. They must be playing with us" Baekhyung mumbled.

"Do you think she's here?" Lay asked.

"I don't know" Baekhyun replied.

D.O. was still hoping it was really MiYong. He was losing hope when suddenly he heard a familiar name.

"MiYong Noona!!" Sehun yelled making the members looked at the other direction.

"O-Ohh.. S-Sehun" MiYong whispered nervously. She looked at them and to D.O.

"You look tired, have you been taking care of yourself, Kyungsoo" she thought.

"Noona! We missed you" Sehun ran to her tried to hug her but she stepped back making the members look dumb.

"Something wrong?" Luhan asked.

"I-I'm a little busy guys. I need to go now. I just came to see Minho Oppa and the others" she said. "I'll see you later" she bowed and walked away.

She passed by D.O., not saying anything. D.O was shocked. It didn't process to his mind the situation. MiYong walked a little further when D.O. ran and chased her.

"MiYong..." he grabbed her arm. "Talk to me"

MiYong kept her head down.

"MiYong... what's wrong? Tell me. Talk to me. Jebal..." D.O. turned her around and held her shoulders.

"MiYong! Jebal... Malhaebwa. I know something is wrong" he raised his tone.

She can't raise her head. She can't look at him. She's afraid her heart can't take seeing him begging and for her to ignore him without him knowing anything,  it gives her a guilty feeling.

"Let go" she whispered.

"Mwo?" D.O. asked.

"Let go. Please." she said removing his hands to her shoulders.

 "Why? Why do you keep on ignoring me? Why?!!" D.O. yelled in the verge of crying.

MiYong turned around afraid for D.O. to see her crying. The elevator opened up.

"It's for the best D.O. Please take care" MiYong stepped inside and looked at a glance of D.O before the elevator close. She saw tears streaming down his face. It broke her heart.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo....." she whispered crying by herself inside the elevator.

"Why?... MiYong... Why?" D.O. whispered to himself crying. This was the feeling of being ignored. Being ignored by someone who you really love.