His Feelings

Nothing Better

He walked away from s. He went to use the stairs instead of the elevator.  He was takinh his steps slowly. Each step he takes, he felt a sharp pain through his heart. The vision of MiYong hugging that boy, his heart can't take it. He suddenly remebered his dream. From the first time they met, the first hug they had, the first argument, all the chasing that made him fall.for her.

 

 "Aa-aaron?" Miyong whispered.

 

"Oh. My name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo not Aa-" Kyungsoo answered but has been cut with MiYong's words.

 

"You-You're supposed to be dead."MiYong whispered too loudly for the whole group to hear.

 

He chuckled as he remember the day she thought he was Aaron.

 

 YOU" she pointed at him. "I don't want to see you again here in our house. GO AWAY. STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME" she ssaid gritting her teeth as she proceeded to her room.

 

 "Tell me... that's the least I can do. Is to listen to you." Kyungsoo said walking towards her. MiYong was hesitant but she still nodded.

He just smiled as he recall when she sent him away, but the he insist on coming back and listened to her. 

"Here" Kyungsoo took out the roses he was hiding behind him. "I hope you like them." he shyly said. "Kamsahamnida.... Kyungsoo" MiYong said hugging him tightly dropping the honorifics.

The day he gave her flowers, he knew that she captured a special place in his heart.

 

Their first argument they had. The first time he sang the song. The first night they spent together, just watching her sleep, cuddling her, waking up beside her. The first breakfast they had. The first time he yelled at her. The first time she chased him. 

 

 "YOU PROMISED ME!!" he said in a loud tone looking at him. She was shocked. She forgot the promise she made that she will.call him if ever she decided to go back to America. "Tell me. Is he that important? He's gone now. It's been a year." he told her . "HE is important to me. I loved him and I still am loving him. He was my everything. 1 year is not enough to forget someone who is dearly close to me and who loved me for being me" she answered him.

 

"STAY" Kyungsoo said in a pleading tone. She looked at him.

 

The first time he asked someone to stay. He literally and looked like he was begging. But at the end, she left. He was broken. It was the first time he felt so broken inside.

 

 "You're here" he said. Miyong returned his hug and put her head to his chest. "I am here. I went back to watch" she said. "Please Don't Go" he said in a pleading tone. "I won't................ and never will" she said smiling a little bit.

 

He smiled when he remember the day that she came back and told him she won't go. But reality hit Kyungsoo.

 

"Why?" he whispered. His tears were tempting to fall.

"MiYong... why... why does it have to be you?" he bit his lips.

"How i wished everything was just real. If that is not a dream, then I won't feel this pain" he said clenching his heart.

 

Kyungsoo clenched his heart. His tears suddenly fell down from his eyes. He covered his mouth so the sobbing sounds won't be heard. His feelings betrayed him. His wish of not to fall inlove didn't came true. He did fell, and when he did,  he fell in love so hard, the sad thing is, it was only him who's loving her.