The Ex-Girlfriend

Nothing Better

Days and weeks passed by, MiYong and D.O's relationship gets stronger, but tough challenges were on their way. There are times where both of them are just so busy that they barely make time to call, text or see each other. With EXO's promotion, D.O. becomes exhausted where he would just go straight to bed when they arrive their dorm. As for MiYong, work keeps her in stuck in the office. Sure running a business of famous clothes, shoes, hats and malls are not easy, but she didn't think that it would be like this.

 

"Agasshi, are you not going home? It's almost midnight" her driver asked her.

"10 more.minutes ajushi" she replied.

"Arrasso Agasshi, i'll be outside" the driver bowed and left her.

 

 

"D.O. Hyung!! I'm hungry!" Sehun whined as soon as they reached the dorm.

"Maknae, I'm tired" D.O. said lowering his shoulders.

"Jebal Hyung....." Sehun begged using his aegyo.

"Aegyo won't do maknae" D.O. coldly said.

"Aish!arasso! if you don't want to.cook i'll just call MiYong Noona to bring me food! MEHRONG!!" Sehun said teasing his Hyung earning a wide eye from D.O.

"YAH!! DON'T EVER THINK OF CALLING HER!!" D.O. yelled trying to get Sehun's phone.

"Too late! Hahaha!" the maknae evily laughed as the phone rings signalling he called someone.

" Yeboseyo?" the other line answered making D.O. stiff and making the other members giggled.

"Noona!!" Sehun whined at her.

"Sehunie, waeyo?" it was MiYong.

"Noona... I'm hungry and D.O. hyung doesn't want to cook anything for me" Sehun complained earning a "you're dead" from D.O.

"Ahh.. Sehunie. Mianhe. But Noona is tired too. I'll just call your favorite restaurant to deliver food there, arrasso?" MiYong asked the maknae.

"But Noona..." he sighed. "Arasso. Gomawo" Sehun pout in sadness.

"Nae. Mianhe. I know you wanted to see Noona, but not now. I'll try to come over some other time. Arraso? Go to sleep after you guys eat. Goodnight." MiYong said hanging up the call.

"Hyung... she didn't talk to you." Sehun looked at D.O.

"Gwaenchana. her voice sounds tired" D.O. said going to his room.

 

 

--- The next morning ---

*DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG*

"Yah kids~~ Someone open the door! I'm busy cooking!" D.O. yelled from the kitchen but nobody answered.

"Aish.. Jinja.." he ruffled his hair.

*DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG*

"Chakamman!!" D.O. yelled going to the door. "I swear, if you are another sasaeng disturbing us I'll-----" he was cut when he saw who's at the door.

"Annyeong Oppa!" the girl greeted him.

"Who's there D.O.?" Suho came when he sees the girl.in front of D.O.

"Annyeong Jumyeon Oppa!"

"Y-Yura...." Suho said nervously.

"Can i come in?"

"Uuhhh... Sure" Suho said elbowing D.O.

"Huh? Ohh yeah.." D.O. made way for her to come in.

"We have visitor? Neugu? Neugu?" the members excitedly asked when they stopped in their tracks seeing her.

"Yura-shi" they all whispered.

"Annyeong Oppas! Annyeong Dongsaengs!" she waved at them.

"Hhhmmm... smells good. Are you cooking Kyung Oppa. I'll help" she said going to the kitchen.

"Is she ... " Sehun and Tao asked confused.

"She's D.O.'s ex girlfriend" Kai replied.

"MWO???!!!!" the two maknaes were shocked.

 

D.O. and Yura talked nonstopped while.preparing food, while eating and until.cleaning the dishes. Seems like D.O. was lost in his thought of MiYong. For once, he lost thought of MiYong. The members noticed the change in attitude of D.O., and it was kind of displeasing for the members especially Sehun, who.is really close to MiYong.

 

"Hyung.... why does D.O. look so happy?" Sehun whispered to Chanyeol.

"Sshh... Shut it Maknae" Chanyeol said.

"Hhmmpp... I still like MiYong noona than her." Sehun pout.

"Guys, Yura's leaving" D.O. told the members who are in the living room.

"Ahh... Take Care" they all bowed.

"Nae Oppas!" Yura said cheerfully as she was escorted by D.O. to the door.

"Thank You Oppa. I'll call you later?" Yura asked

"Sure. No problem. Take care. okay?" D.O. said earning a nod from her.

 

She tiptoed and suddenly kissed D.O. in the cheeks. D.O. stared her with wide eyes then smiled.

"Just... a friendly kiss. Annyeong" Yura waved goodbye.

 

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!" Sehun yelled at his hyung as soon as D.O. shut the door.

"Sehun!" Suho tried to calm him down.

"THAT GIRL KISSED YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO SMILE.AND BLUSHED WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Sehun yelled.

"Maknae, calm down. It was just a friendly---" D.O. tried to reason out.

"ANDWAE!! MIYONG NOONA IS YOUR YOJACHINGU! YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT HYUNG!!" Sehun yelled.almost crying then he stormed to his room.

"Mwoya? What's wrong with him" D.O. asked confused.

"He's upset. You know how he is so close to MiYong. He asked if you two.are having problems cause when he called MiYonh earlier she didn't ask for you and neither did you ask for her" Baekhyun said.

"Are you two okay?" Luhan asked.

"We are. Just really busy I guess. I'm tired. I'm going to rest" D.O. said going to his room.

 

Later that night, D.O. was laying down, holding his phone and was giggling while texting. Kai noticed it and asked the elder.

"Is that Yura?"

"Huh? yeah.. " 

"Hyung... what are you doing? MiYong Noona is your--"

"Jongin, i know. Maybe because i just missed Yura's company."

"I dont know hyung. I hope you know what is hsppening to Noona."

"Hhmm? She's fine. She'll text me when she needs me"

"Hyung. Just a piece of advice. Noona might look strong, but we all know how weak she is. She might not be able to text or call you, but i think its your responsibility to check on her, and not flirting with Yura. Besides, you are Noona's Namjachingu. I hope you're not forgetting that."

"Jongin..."

"I'm going to.sleep. Schedule's early tomorrow. Goodnight Hyung."

 

Kai went off to bed and so does D.O.

 

"Namjachingu... do i really want to be her namjachingu" D.O. thought before dozing to sleep.