I Love Her

Nothing Better

Finally, just for one day, EXO members got some rest. D.O.'s mind been running about MiYong. Sure he missed her a lot. But he knows it was his fault. He was also hurting inside and the members know that. He told Yura that his heart already belongs to somebody else. He can only sigh when he looks at the pictures of MiYong with him.

 

*Sigh* D.O. breathed in heavily and breathed out.

"What's with the big sigh hyung?" Kai.asked.

"Mwola.Jongin.... " D.O. looked down.

"It's you fault Hyung" Sehun in.

"Shut up Maknae!!" Kai said tried to chase Sehun when he ran away.

"Just try to talk to her" Luhan said.

"How? She might not listen to me. She doesn't even answer my calls" D.O. said.pouting.

"Well. To be Honest. It's really your fault" Lay said.

"Hyung... Use your healing power to heal her pain" D.O. told Lay.

"Shiro!  Mehrong!" Lay left the conversation.

"Aish... Mwola" D.O. messed his hair in frustration.

 

"Hello? MiYong?" Baekhyun said on  the phone earning a stare from D.O.

"COME HERE" Baekhyun mouthed him.

"Deh? Is MiYong there?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ahh aniyo? Do you know what time will she be---" "Ah. Deh. Arrasso. Gomawo Kim Ahjushi" Baekhyun hanged up the call.

"What did he say?" D.O asked eagerly.

"Kyung... I don't think you we can talk to her" Baekhyun replied.

"Wae? Did something happen?" D.O. asked nervously.

"Aniyo. It"s not like that. Just... Kim Ahjushi said she wanted to be alone first and she doesn't want to do anything about us. Mianhe." Baekhyun said tapping D.O's shoulder.

 

"Kyungsoo" D.O. turned around to find Minho.

"Hyung...."

"Let's talk. in Private" Minho said in a serious tone.

 

"What Happen?" Minho.asked as he gesture the young boy to wit beside him in the piano room.

"Hyung... Mianhe" D.O. looked down.

"So you hurt MiYong's feelings?"

"Hyung, i didn't mean to. I don't know what happened to me. I... Maybe just... I don't know" D.O. was in the verge of crying.

"You two were both busy... But do you know how.much my sister thinks about you? Not even a single.day that she skipped thinking of you." minho explained.

"Do you know why she loves you?" Minho.asked then D.O. shook.his head.

"She loves everything about you. You are the one who.opened up her heart again. For almost 2 years, she closed it to every man that liked her. But you suddenly came to her life and changed everything. You brought back the.MiYong. Maybe even much better when she was with Aaron" Minho explained.

"Hyung, i didn't know. I love her. But i am really sorry for what i did to her" D.O. closed his eyes.

"I love evrything about her. I am really shy, but then because of her, i think i learned how to.open up with other people. I love her smile. I love her eyes and the way she stares at me. It's full of love." D.O. said as tears falling from his eyes.

"I didn't know that this will be so.painful hyung. I can't even get a proper sleep. I don't even have the mood to cook for the members. It's like she took my life Hyung. I can't do this. I can't lose her, I can't lose MiYong. I.love her Hyung" D.O. now cried and Minho comforted him.

"Sshhh... Uljima" Minho tried to calm him.

"I'm such a fool for hurting her Hyung. Pabo... Nan Pabo!" D.O. blamed himself.

"Ssshh... You are hurting as much as MiYong. Just.. give each other some time... " Minho said earning a nod from D.O.

*sigh* "i know you love her Kyungsoo. Don't give up" Minho said in his thoughts.