Serious Talk

Nothing Better

As everyone thought that they're all happy, there are stil some people who is not favorable of MiYong and EXO members beinh so close, specially Kyungsoo. They are now recording songs for the repackaged album. Minho entered the recording studio, which is MiYong sitting inside and watching the members recording. Minho pulled her out.

"Oppa, something wrong?" she asked.

"Follow me MiYong" he answered in a serious tone.

MiYong doesn't have a good feeling about this one. She have never heard her brother speak like that for a long time. They reached the 4th floor, and stood in front of a door with a sign "SM CEO". Her heart thumped fast, feeling some nervousness. Minho knocked and soon the two entered.

"Sajangnim" Minho spoke. And a man sitting in his chair turned around.

"Minho, you came" the man smiled.

"Neh, Soo Man Sajangnim" he bowed.

"MiYong.... Choi MiYong, right?" he asked.

"Nice to meet you Soo Man Sajangnim" she bowed.

"Now you two sit..." he commanded.

"I haven't met you before, but the songs you wrote sure is a great hit, especially that is EXO is the one singing" he said giving the two a cold drink.

"Ahh yeh... I never thought it will be too. Those boys are great. They are good looking, fun on-going boys, they are good in dancing and they have powerful vocals and---" MiYong was cut.

"You're too close with them" Soo Man said in a serious tone, making Minho stiff in his place.

"Why of course, why not? The maknaes are fun and ---" once again she was cut.

"You are too close, especially to D.- i mean Kyungsoo" Soo Man replied and he took a seat.

"Sajangnim, my sister and Kyungsoo are just a month and 10 days apart. I mean, of course they sure will be close. We all predicted it. And also not only with him, she is also close with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, everybody Sajangnim" Minho reason out nervously.

"That's not my point. My point is............. THIS!" he took.out pictures. Not only pictures, but pictures of Kyungsoo and MiYong, being literally close.

MiYong was shocked. She knew that she was being careful but she was still photographed.

"I... We... We're not d-d-dating Sajangnim" she said.

"But fans and those sasaengs, doesn't think like that. Look at the two of you. TOO CLOSE. WAY TOO CLOSE!!" he almost yelled to Minho and MiYong.

"Talk to your sister. Take the pictures with you. You two arw dismissed" he said turning his chair around.

The two went out of the office. MiYong was gripping to the pictures. They walked to the parking, almost getting inside the car when someone yelled her name.

"MiYong!!" she turned around. 

"D.O" she whispered.

"Wh-wh-where are you going?" D.O. catching his breath.

"I'll leave you two alone" Minho said going inside the car.

"Did something happen?" D.O. asked fixing gaze to her when he noticed the pictures in her hand.

"What is that?" D.O. asked reaching for the pictures but MiYong hid it immediately.

"N-Nothing... I... I'm going for a while now." MiYong said going to the car.

"I'll see you later, D.O" she said going inside the car. Then the car drove away.

"D.O.... she barely calls me D.O." he thought.

 

--- Choi Residence ---

"MiYong..." Minho sighed.

"Oppa... is this the reason? the reason why you dont want everybody to know I'm your sister?" MiYong asked.

"hhhmmm." he nodded. "I was protecting you. I dont want you to live a life surrounded by sasaengs and fans of SHINee. But... EXO, with EXO, its a little different" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"EXO is special. They even gained a lot of attention more than SuJu Sunbaes. Fans treat them as Gods, Sasaengs treats them.like theirs. Whoever touches them, will be in danger. Thats what they are" Minho explained.

"Then... what do you want me to do? Stay away from them? From Kyungsoo? Is that it?!!" MiYong yelled.

"MiYong... " he sighed.

"Why?!! Why now?!! I feel comfortable with them. I feel relaxed with them. After Aaron left me, they've been my comfort zone!" she explained.

"Them? or mainly Kyungsoo?" Minho asked. "MiYong, I know. Even though you don't say it. I know there's a special.place for him there in your heart."

MiYong sat down trying to calm herself.

"Oppa, I can't. I don't know how. I don't want to lose him" she said covering her face, crying.

"Shhh...." Minho hugged her. "Don't cry...." he sighed.

"Just for now, don't be to close to him, just for now. Okay?" he asked earning a nod from MiYong.

"Just wait a little bit more MiYong, everything will be okay...." Minho thought.