Growling at Him

Nothing Better

Months passed by and EXO came back with the repackaged album with the song Growl. Fans and the whole world seems to like Growl a lot. Albums were sold out. Videos and comebacks had so many likes. Almost every week, the boys won first place in Growl. Even earning a 4 triple crown.

130816 Music Bank

130818 Inkigayo

130821Show Champion

130822 Mcountdown

130823 Music Bank

130824 Music Core

130825 Inkigayo

130828 Show Champion

130829 M!Countdown

130831 Music Core

130901 Inkigayo 1st Triple Crown

130904 Show Champion 2nd Triple Crown

130905 M!Countdown 3rd Triple Crown

130907 Music Core 4th Triple Crown

 

Sure they have lots of award and winning, but deep inside D.O., he is not happy, he has been forcing to smile for the sake of fans. But when he is by himself, loneliness eats him. Not seeing MiYong is killing him inside. It was their last performance for promoting Growl, and not even a single sign from her was traced.

 

"I'm tired and hungry. Hyung are we gonna have beef tonight?" Sehun asked the leader.

"Sehun-ah... you know how expensive beef is" Suho said.

"D.O. Hyung~~~~~" Sehun did aegyo to D.O.

"Maknae, i'll just cook something when we reached the dorm, arasso?" D.O. gave up.

"Yay!!! Arraso!!" Sehun cheered.

"Kyung, have you heard from MiYong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Aish.." Chanyeol smacked him. "How can you ask such question"

"Oh Mian. I just thought.." Baekhyun sighed.

"Nothing again?" Kai asked D.O.

"Nothing" D.O. shook his head.

"Just wait. Maybe she'll get in touch with you" Suho encouraged him.

Just then Suho's phone rang. He looked at it and it was Kris.

"Oh Kris. Wae?" Suho asked as he put the phone on speaker.

"YAH. Put on speaker" Kris almost yelled.

"Its already on speaker phone. Waegure?" Suho was a little bit annoyed.

"MiYong called..." LuHan said earning a wide eyes from them.

"MiYong? Really?!" Chanyeol yelped.

"Chakaman, Lay is on the phone with..." Luhan was cut.

"MiYong is in the hospital" Lay in.

"MWO?!!!" the members was surprised.

"What hospital Hyung?! Why? What Happened?" D.O. yelled on the phone almost grabbing it.

"Mwolla. Young-Ung just called and--" Lay was talking when D.O. cut him.

"YOUNG-UNG?! Are you going there now? We'll just follow the van hyung" D.O. said annoyed.

"Yeah. Okay. Let's all meet in the hospital" Lay said hanging the phone.

"Why is she with him?!" D.O. messed his hair in annoyance. The members can just sigh knowing how frustrated D.O. was.

 

--- Hospital ---

"Where is the room of Choi MiYong?" Kris asked the nurse receptionist.

"4th floor Room 212." the nurse replied. The members bowed and rushed to the elevator and pressed 4th floor.

After they reached it, they easily found the room, but they never expect the familiar figure they know to be there.

"Young-Ung...." Kris said gaining the attention of the young boy.

Young-Ung bowed to the doctor and attend to the members.

"Oh you came" he arrogantly said.

"I think you should be calling all of us HYUNGS" Suho said annoyed by the boy's attitude.

"Hyungs?" he smirked. "I don't have Hyungs who makes my precious Noona sick and all stressed" he said pointing at MiYong's door.

"NEON!" D.O. was fed up. He went to the young boy almost pinning him to the wall.

"Wow. I never thought that you're strong. I thought you're angelic and soft, almost looking like Gay in front of Kai" Young-Ung said in sarcasm.

"What did you do to her?! MALHAEBWA!!" D.O. yelled.

"More like what did you do to her?" the young boy returned the question. It made D.O. release the young boy.

Young-Ung opened the door making a way for the members to see MiYong. It broke their heart, it broke D.O's heart. Seeing her almost lifeless, pale in the bed. She was not the MiYong they know.

"Noona" Young-Ung chuckled. "She was tired, stressed and exhausted. She never even had a proper meal in a day." the young boy went near her and fixed the blanket.

"Ever since the day that she saw the pictures, all she did was to ignore all of you." Young-Ung said.

"what pictures?" Luhan asked.

"The pictures of her and D.O. being so close. Soo Man Sajangnim gave it to her. Then ever since, she decided to stay away from all of you. Specially you D.O. It was killing her inside, but she just want to protect you, your image and your reputation." Young-Ung explained.

"Whenever I call her, she would always say she's tired of ignoring you. She kept on watching your performances in TV, and whenever you win, she wanted to congratulate you but she just won't. Until she collapsed at work, and her office employees called me" Young-Ung finished.

"We... We don't know" Kris said.

Young-Ung stood up. He went to D.O. and said... "You're here. You're all she needs. Take Care of her." he patted the older shoulders before walking away.

"He got some attitude" Tao said.

"But D.O., seriously, you look like you're a wolf there." Kris joked.

"Am i?" D.O. chuckled going near MiYong.

"I'm here. I'll watch and take care of you. I PROMISE" D.O. said her hair.

"Then there's the sweet D.O. boy, after being a wolf for a split second he's back..." Baekhyun teased.

"He just Growled at that young boy. Who would've thought D.O. can do that. Hahaha" the members.laughed with their teasing to D.O.