Back to Work

Nothing Better

The boys enjoyed their stay at MiYong's house, but they know that they all need to go back to the company since they need to shoot the MV for History and prepare for the upcoming debut song.

They all gathered their stuff upstairs remember not to forget any singlr things or else they know it's going to be awhile before they can go back to her house. The members went to their prespective rooms.

"We're leaving already. I don't want this to end" Sehun mumbled.

"It's not like we're not gonna see her anymore" LuHan said smiling.

"Guys.... don't forget your lunch and dinner downstairs. It's ready in the dining room. Your names are written each packed lunch and dinner" MiYong said standing by the door.

"Neh Noona. Gomawo" Sehun smiled at her.

She went to the last room saying the same thing. She knows that Kyungsoo was in that room. She smiled when she saw his petite figure gathering all his stuff. Kyungsoo noticed her and he looked at her and smiled.

"Ready?" MiYong asked him.

"Uhh. Yeah. I guess." He answered.

"Say Hi to Minho oppa for me" she said.

"I will" he answered and smiled.

The atmosphere was awkward. The others left the room already and is waiting downstairs. Only Kyungsoo was left.

"I guess they are all waiting" MiYong said walking towards the door when suddenly she stopped on her tracks.

"T-Thank You" Kyungsoo said backhugging her. The hug wasn't too loose nor too tight, it was just right. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Kyung-" MiYong was cut by him.

"Promise me you'll call me. We might not really have time to see each other. and I know you might go back to America soon so-" Kyungsoo was cut.

"I will.let you know. I'm still not sure" MiYong said facing him. "Make sure to take care of yourself. Okay?" she brushed his bangs away from his face.

"YAH!!! KYUNGSOO!! PPALI!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" Chen yelled from downstairs.

"Kaja" Kyungsoo said.leading the way.

 

MiYong accompanied them to the door where their service car is awaiting. They bid each others goodbye. Kyungsoo sat in front in the passenger's seat and took last glance to.MiYong. He flashed a smile to the young lady. He knows that from this day onwards, they might barely see each other.

 

Almost halfway to SM building, the members groaned in frustration. Once they reached the company, they all went inside straight to their practice room.

Kyungsoo took his phone out and texted MiYong.

To:MiYong

"We're here. Don't skip.meals okay? Thank you for letting us stay there 😊"

 

From: MiYong

"Glad you guys arrived safely. I won't. Please take care of yourself too. Thank you for.last night. Take Care😀"

 

Kyungsoo smiled when their Manager came in, ruininh the moment.

 

"Okay Kids! No.more breaks or vacation. Everybody back to work!" The manager yelled earning whines and groans from everybody. Kyungsoo was settling his things when his phone vibrated earning a text message.

 

From: MiYong

FIGHTING!! 💪💪