Shocking News

Nothing Better

9oclock News

EXO MEMBER PROPOSED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND

 

"MWO!!!" Taemin spit out his milk. "HYUNGS!! COME HERE. PPALI"

"Wae?" the hyungs complained when Taemin pointed the TV.

 

Reporter:

"EXO currently held a fan greeting concert in Japan amusing their fans with their performance, but the most surprising and amusing part is that one of their members proposed to his girlfriend. *Appears D.O's pic kneeling down in front of MiYong*

It is the Main Vocal of EXO, Do Kyungsoo or also known as D.O. who proposed to his girlfriend, who is Choi MiYong, the heiress of the Choi's. It is said that D.O. had a rumored girlfriend when they had their first studio album, but the singer kept quiet. It was shocking and surprisinh for the fans but then on the other side their are happy for their idol.

Let us all support the couple. I wish the two happiness in their lives. And this is 9oclock news, thank you all for watching, until next time."

 

And the program went on commercial.

 

"N-N-NOOONA AND D.O....." Taemin still can't believe.

"Since when?" Key asked.

"Rumored girlfriend?" Jonghyun scratched his head.

"Rumored girlfriend, ppsshh, since when did they became a couple. And now a proposal, seriously... kids these days... Minho, what'd you say?" Onew asked.

"H-Hyung??" Taemin tapped a lifeless Minho.

"My... My little princess.... she... and d.o... " Minho stuttered then laughed. "This is such a shocking news for all of us. for Appa, SooMan Sajangnim and the whole SMent! Hahahaha! "he laughed crazily while going to his room.

"SooMan Sajangnim will throw a fit for sure..." Onew said.

 

---USA---

Arirang TV Korea

 

Breaking News: Member of arising idol boy group, EXO, proposed to his Girlfriend.

TV host: Recently, EXO held a fan meeting in Japan. The fans were all delighted to.see their idols in person, but what shocked them most is a member who unexpectedly proposed to his current rumored girlfriend. Who is it? Let's see the picture.

*flashes D.O's picture proposing to.MiYong*

 

"PPFFFTT!!!" RJ spit out what he is eating and almost choked.

"WHAT THE HECK?!!" RJ yelled.

"What happened?" their Aunt asked.

"Look Auntie, it's.MiYong" he pointed the tv.

 

TV host: It was D.O., the.main vocal of the group. And the lucky girl? None other than SHINee member Choi Minho sister, Choi MiYong, the known heiress of the company on almost all Korea. The two said to be always spotted together since the Wolf Era and later on was rumored to be dating. None of them admit it until.D.O. proposed to her. Surprising isn't? Well, let's all wish for the happiness of the couple.

This is Arirang TV, see you all next time. Bye. *TV host waved*

 

"Wow... that's just.. wow..." RJ.said in awe.

"He looks likes Aaron" their aunt said.

"I know... I wonder of she can see Aaron through him"

"They're both young, that guy didn't even hesitate to.propose to her."

"He must love her Auntie."

"This is such a shocking news... not just for us, but also.for the family of Aaron. I''m sure they've seen it." she sighed.

 

 

-SMENT-

"BWO!!!" MiYong yelled seeing the news.

"What's wrong?" D.O. went near MiYong.

"LOOK!! We're on the news and all over the internet!!" MiYong yelled making D.O. cover his ears.

"Aish... Wae... don't you like it?" D.O. hugged MiYong and tucked his hands by her waist.

"Mwolla.." she pouted.

"Wae... that's what you get saying yes to an hottie.idol.like.me" D.O. teased.

"Then i should've said No" MiYong teased back.

"Yahh...." D.O. pouted while.putting his chin to her shoulders.

"How am I gonna marry someone like you... so cute, squishy and fluffy and childish" MiYong complained.

"Well.... then just one reason." D.O. said turning her.

"What?" She asked.

"Cause you love me" D.O. said and pressed his.lips to hers.

 

"WHAAA!!!! MY EYES!!!" Tao said covering his eyes with the scene of the two. They pulled away amd looked at the members.

"So much for a cheesy couple and the shocking news around the world" the members complained.