Positive

Nothing Better

D.O. was back on his idol life. Busy here and there. Exhausted practicing and of course preparing for the concert. They had their first successful concert in Seoul a few weeks after they released the 2nd mini album. Though he was busy, he didn't forget his duty being a husband for MiYong. It's been almost 2 months since they had their honeymoon. As tired as he is everyday, MiYong won't let him do the thing with her and just want him to rest.

 

"Jagi~~~" D.O. called as he entered the house. They bought a simple small house, not really small, but is just right for both of them and for visitors.

"Where is she??" D.O. thought. He went upstairs and as soon as he entered the room, a pillow landed on his face.

"Ouch!" he flinced.

"YOU!!" MiYong pointed at him. "NAGA!!! GET OUT!!!" she continued yelling as she throw the pillows to D.O.

"Yah! What's.... wrong...... Jagiya??...." D.O. went near as he defended himself.

"JAGI?! JAGIYA?!!!!" she stood up grabbing the pillow and going near him.

"I.... TOLD... YOU... NOT... TO... SHOW... YOUR.... BODY!!!!" she said hitting him endlessly.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch..." D.O. flinced in pain as he tried to capture MiYong's wrist.

"Calm Down..." he said as he successfully stopped her and draw her near him.

"Psh! Let me go Do Kyungsoo!" she yelled.

"Shiro" D.O. answered suddenly hugging her.

"Shiro. Andwae. Cheolta Andwae!" he exclaimed tightening the hug.

"You!" she pulled away forcefully but cut with D.O.'s lips.

"That will calm you down" he smiled at her and of course, she calmed down.

"Don't be like that. I'm an idol. And even those fans see my half body, they won't have it. Arraso?" he said brushing playing with her hair.

"Arrayo" she exclaimed.

"Let me change, then i'll cook for you? okay?"

"deh, Mr. Do" she laughed.

 

 

 

"Don't you think Mangoes with Soy Sauce and salt is good?" she suddenly asked D.O. while he was cooking.

"Bwo?" he almost choked. "It's both salty Jagi"

"Hhmm? But why does it seem like I want to eat some" she pouted.

"Aigoo... Just eat this" he placed the kimchi spaghetti in front of her.

"Shiro. It smells bad. I won't eat that" she got up and went inside their room.

"Smells bad?" D.O. thought.

 

 

 

"Hyung... what's wrong?" Kai asked D.O. while inside the van.

"MiYong... she's acting strange" D.O. replied.

"How come?" Baekhyun asked.

"Mwolla. Last night when I came home, she was throwing pillows on me. Then she said she thinks Mangoes with soy sauce and salt is good and she wanted to try some of it , then the kimchi spaghetti she loved to it, she said she won't eat it and it smells bad." D.O. explained when the boys grinned at the clueless member of them.

"Waeyo?" D.O. asked when he saw the reactions.

"Have she been eating a lot lately? or throwing some swing moods?" Suho asked.

"Aniyo. Just last night...."

"How many times have you guys did it?" Chanyeol.asked.

"Did what?" D.O. asked the giant.

"You know... that thing in your honeymoon."

"YAH!! Sehun and Kai is here!!" D.O. exclaimed.

"Aigoo... Eomma alert" Baekhyun said laughing.

"We haven't done it after honeymoon though. I'm always tired so she just want me to rest" D.O. pouted.

"Aye... She might just be on her monthly thingy" Sehun said. "Girls are like that right?" he said earning a questioning look from his hyungs. "Aniya??"

Then the members sighed knowing their maknae is still a baby.

 

 

 

"Noona..." Sehun called when he entered the house. MiYong went down to see the members.

"Sehunnie~~~" she hugged the maknae.

"Jongin...." she streched her arm and Kai hugged her.

"MiYong-ah!!" Chanyeol hugged her tight.

"MiYong~~~" Baekhyun walk towards and gave her a smile and hug.

"Leader-nim!" she exclaimed and Suho just smiled.

"Aigoo...... You guys are getting handsome every single day eh?" she smiled at them.

"Of course.... Me too right Jagi?" D.O. was gonna hug her but she backed away.

"Ani. Don't hug me. You're so ugly right now and you look like an owl with your big eyes" she said making the members hang their jaw in surprised.

"Mwo?" D.O. pout.

"You in aegyo" she said in a cold tone.

"YAH DO MIYONG!!" D.O. was fed up. "Since last night you have that mood of yours! Then theres this members coming, entertaining them but why can't you entertain and be nice to me! Are you on-----" D.O. suddenly thought of something making his eyes wide and big.

"Wae?" the members asked.

"Yah. When was your last period?" D.O. asked her.

"Are you seriously asking me in fron---"

"When?"

"Mwolla. 2 months ago?? or before the wedding?? I'm irregular so---"

"Wait here." D.O. said running to their room.

"Oooohhhh... I smell babies" Baekhyun teased when MiYong glared at him.

 

 

 

"Jagi... are you done??" D.O. knocked on the bathroom door to check on MiYong. He gave her the pregnancy test that he have in emergency, just in case they'll be needing it.

"Uuhhh..." MiYong came out holding the tester.

"So???" D.O. asked curiously.

"Here." she gave it to him. When D.O. had it, he looked at it and saw the result. He was silent and it made the members curious.

"This..." the members said with their eyes wide.

 

 

 

 

 

"Positive" MiYong said smiling at D.O.