Distance 2

Nothing Better

Chanyeol went back inside the building and went to his group.members.

"Where is she?" Kris asked.

"She took off." Chanyeol answered.

"Yah Kyungsoo. What happened?" Beakhyun asked.

Kyungsoo didn't answer him. He just looked at the floor when suddenly they heard Minho's voice.

"What are you guys doing? Who's yelling?" Minho.asked them as he noticed the quiet Kyungsoo. "Where's MiYong?"

"Uuhh... Su-Sunbae..." the boys spoke nervously.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" Minho yelled.

"She left." Kyungsoo answered.

"Mwo?! Wae?" Minho approached him.

"I... I'm sorry Hyung" Kyungsoo said looking down. "I accidently yelled at her"

"You what?!" Minho raised his tone.

"Uh.. Sunbae, it happened when EXOk was practicing then I approached her and I said something that made the two of us burst out in laughter and then the members got distracted from practicing. Suho then yelled at me and MiYong then Kyungsoo dragged her outside then..." Luhan explained as fast as he could.

"then we heard Kyungsoo yelling. we went outside and just after that MiYong ran. I try to catch her but she said just let her go" Chanyeol finished the story.

"Minho Sunbae... Mianhe. I didn't mean to yell at MiYong" Suho said.

Minho sighed. He always have long patience.

"Do you know why she's here?" Minho asked them.

"uuhh.. Noona's here for us?" Sehun answered.more like asking.

"Yeh. and Kyungsoo" Minho said making Kyungsoo looked at him.

"Why?" they all asked.

"Because I look like her boyfriend who died?" Kyungsoo added.

"Maybe. And maybe not. MiYong... as my Abeoji told me, she had never seen MiYong like that ever since she came back here"

"but she cannot like me Hyung. not me" Kyungsoo said.

"I know you don't want any issues before you debut. I know all.of you badly wants do be famous. especially you, Kyungsoo. I know this is your dream. But i hope, you won't push my sister away" Minho sighed. "She... suffered too much already. I pushed her away for my dream, I don't want that to happen to her again"

"I don't know Hyung. I... just carried away" Kyungsoo said in the verge of crying.

They all comforted Kyungsoo so he'll calm down and went inside the practice room after that.

 

It was night time and dark already. Since MiYong came back from the SM Ent., she never went out of her room again. It's like Deja Vu for her. She feels like she was being pushed away again. She was in her deep thoughts when her phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered the phone.

"MiYong... it's me,Kyungsoo"

"....."

"MiYong, i know i'm wrong. i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to yell at you. i don't know what happened to me... i--"

"i won't disturb you again. i'll keep my distance from you. i'm sorry if i'm ruining your dreams. goodbye Kyungsoo-shi"

"MiYong andw---" MiYong hang up the phone even before Kyungsoo finishes his sentence.

She laid down in her bed, hugged a pillow beside her as tears started rolling down from her face.

"Aaron... Yeobo... Please... Come and take away all this pain" she said crying before she even doze off to sleep.