Heart to Heart with Minho

Nothing Better

Minho went home looking for hia sister. H wanted to know why she was the one who wrote the song and why the.lyrics is like that.

"Ahjushi, where's MiYong?" he asked setting his bag down

"I believe she's in her room Deoronim"

"Kamsahmnida" Minho said going upstairs to MiYong's room.

He.was about to knock when MiYong suddenly opened the door.

"OMO! You scared me!!" Minho.said.

"I should be the one saying that to you. What are you doing here?" MiYong coldly asked him opening the door for her brother.

"YAH!! Am i even your brother?!" Minho yelled entering her room that caught him.to surprise.

"What?" MiYonh asked him when she saw his facial.expression.

"Your... Room...  It has .... " Minho cant even say what he wanted to.

"It has YOUR pictures and SHINee members... Yeah... I won't be your sister if Im not a fan of yours." MiYong said sitting in her bed.

What she said just made Minho's heart overwhelmed. He waan't expecting his sister to be his (their) fan. Eapecially all those years that they haven't seen each other. He thought she hated him. He was walking through her room when a picture frame in the table beside MiYong's bed caught his attention. 

He grabbed it and his eyes widened. It was a picture of MiYong and Aaron. At first he thought it was Kyungsoo. But he then realized that the two.just met few weeks ago.

"This" Minho said getting MiYong's attention.

"It's not Kyungsoo. It's Aaron. He's my late boyfriend" MiYong said with a smile. Minho sat down beside her in her bed.

"Tell me about him. If it's okay my little dongsaeng" Minho told her.

MiYong was still hesitant to tell him, but she knew thay he deserve to know her life in America.

"He's my first love and boyfriend. We met in school. I like him when I first saw him, but I was too shy to.approach him. He was in the Nursing program and I was in a Medical Assisting"

"Then?" Minho.asked curiously.

"You really want the whole story?" MiYong asked and Minho nodded.

MiYong sighed but she know she can't get away from him. "It happened when we had our student appreciation day. We all went to their room, because its bigger to held the student appreciation. He was sitting by the door when I entered. I looked at him, and you know, my heart skipped a beat. Then you know, months went by and i havent seen him, until we moved to this new school building. Its just so funny that whenever i see him, i get excited." MiYong said giggling.

"Haha. I shouldve imagined your face." Minho said getting a glare from MiYong before continuing her story.

"So then, one day, me and my teacher with my friend went to this new room of the Engineering class, just to check on it. I was busy looking at it, when my classmate kept on tugging on my uniform. Then i turned around, only to.see him staring at me. he smiled and he then went downstairs. But i took all the courage to go by the stairs and shouted "Hi Crush!". He smiled at me and thats where it all started. Our relationship started there." MiYong said smiling as she remembers how crazy she was for him.

"That's why when he left you, you were that devastated?" Minho asked.

"Yeh." She nodded. "I didn't know that he has cancer. He had been hiding it. Behind those smiles I didn't know he was suffering. But the moment I.knew about it. I stayed by his side. When he died, I decided to go back here, he wanted me to." MiYong said.

"He wanted you to go back here? Why?" Minho asked.

"He wanted me to be with you and appa. He said I'll be happy if I was to go back here. And I did. In fact, even though I'm still grieving about him, im still.happy cause im with you and appa again." MiYong said laying down as she gets sleepy.

"The song of EXO. What is.Love. You were the writer right?"

"Hhmm..." MiYong asnwered with a sleepy voice. "It was meant for him. That's what he did to me. It was all written in that song"

"Oppa..." she said hugging Minho by the waist. " Can you stay here? Just like before,  youll watch me sleeping."

"Aigoo... of course my dongsaeng..." Minho said as she her hair. He watched her go to sleep as he kept on her hair just like when they were kids.

"Dongsaeng... goodnight... Oppa loves you so much"

He looked at the picture frame again and silently talked to Aaron. "Gomawo. For bringing my dongsaeng back to us. Jeongmahl Gomawo" he then placed the frame back to the table and layed down beside his sister and doze off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOOOOPS.... UPDATE HERE! WHO WAS MIYONG TALKING ABOUT? DO YOU GUYS STILL THINK IT WAS A SONG ABOUT AARON? OR MAYBE ITS KYUNGSOO.WHO SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT? LET ME GUYS KNOW WHT YOU THINK. AND THANK YOU FOR ALL.MY SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING IT. GOMAWO!! ♥