Is he that important?

Nothing Better

It has been an extremely busy months for EXO. Their History MV was also a success. Fans has been liking them and they have been gaining popularity day by day. Fans been waiting for them everyday outside SM building.

They don't hate it, they love their fans, but they hope that they should give them some privacy. Their practices are getting harder every single day. The dances and vocals need to be perfect. The busier they are, the less time they could enjoy.

They haven't seen MiYong for the last months that they have been busy. MiYong on the other side has been staying inside the house or either helping his Dad managing the business, she sometimes goes to the mall and arranges the clothes department.

On that particular day, 3 weeks before EXO's debut showcase, MiYong was at the mall when she heard her phone ringing. It was Minho, asking her to go to SM building. She used the back door at the parking lot, knowing fans might question who she is. Yes, she doesn't want her life to be involved with the crazy fans, although she knows someday they'll discover.

As soon as she arrived inside, she pressed the elevator going to.second floor, where SHINee's room is.

"I'm here" she said.opening the door gaining looks from the members.

"MiYong!" the members ran and hugged her.

"it's been awhile Noona!" Taemin said.

"I know. Oppa called me. Where is he?" she asked searching for his brother.

"In EXO's room. Again." Onew answered.

"Arraso. I'll go there." she said.leaving the room. She walked a little bit going to the room of EXO. She opened the door revealing 12 figures sitting at the floor, sweating and witj exhaustion in their face.

"MiYong!" "Noona!" the members smiled at her.

"Hey! Been awhile guys!" she smiled looking at them and giving a glance to Kyungsoo.

"I'm looking for Oppa" she said.

"Oh... Minho sunbae just left, i think he used the restroom" Suho answered her.

"Sunbae? Why so polite?" she wondered.

"Uhhh... we need to get use to it. Since we're debuting soon" Suho answered.

"Oh. I see" she nodded.

"MiYong!" Minho called her as.soon as he entered the room.

"Oppa!" she ran and hugged him. "Bogoshipeo"

"Aigoo.... Nado" Minho hugged her patting her head.

"Have you heard? These guys are going to debut in 3 weeks" Minho said proudly.

"I.... know" she answered hanging her head down.

"Wae? Something wrong?" Minho wondered along with the members.

"I... won't be here" she said in a low voice.

"Oh yeah! I remember! Appa.said you are going to.America" Minho said remembering.

"So you are going?" Kyungsoo stepped forward making MiYong looked at him. "Are you?"

"Uuhh... Guys... I think you can talk it over outside, not here" Suho told them.

"So... you really are going?! ANSWER ME!!" Kyungsoo suddenly yelled at her.

"D.O!!" Minho stepped in and walk in front of her sister. "I don't think you can yell at her. I'm here, just so you know"

"I am" she answered like whispering. "Kyung---" she was cut when Kyungsoo stormed out of the room.

"What's wrong with him ? He was in the good mood earlier" Baekhyun said.

"I think.... it's me" MiYong said ready to walk out when Minho grabbed her arm.

"Are you going after him? He yelled--"

"It's my fault. Just.... please Oppa"

"Okay... go ahead" he released his grip to her.

She ran through the hallways. Opening each rooms. When finally, she reached the last room where Kyungsoo dragged her when he apologized to her. She was about to open the door when she heard a voice behind her.

"DON'T" it was Kyungsoo, saying it in a low tone.

"Kyungsoo" she turned around walking towards him.

"Wae? MiYong.. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her.

"I thought--" he cut her off.

"YOU PROMISED ME!!" he said in a loud tone looking at him. She was shocked. She forgot the promise she made that she will.call him if ever she decided to go back to America.

"Kyungsoo, mianhe. I didn't mean to. I was so busy" she explained.

"So are we" he said. He walk to her and faced her.

"Tell me. Is he that important? He's gone now. It's been a year." he told her 

"HE is important to me. I loved him and I still am loving him. He was my everything. 1 year is not enough to forget someone who is dearly close to me and who loved me for being me" she answered him.

"STAY" Kyungsoo said in a pleading tone. She looked at him.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo, I can't" MiYong almost whispered the last sentence. She walked passed by Kyungsoo. She has tears in her eyes.

Kyungsoo stood there, with tears flowing in his eyes.

"Is he that really important?" he thought to himself, just letting all the tears flow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO! HERE'S A SAD/DRAMATIC UPDATE EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LOVING IT! DO YOU THINK KYUNGSOO IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER? OR HE ALREADY FELL INLOVE THE DAY HE SAW HER? DO YOU THINK MIYONG'S DECISION WILL CHANGE? KEKEKEKE ... PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. THANK YOU ALL MY PRECIOUS READERS! ❤❤❤