Dinner with Exo

Nothing Better

EXO members agreed to stay at Minho's house that night as they accompanied MiYong in her way home. Did Minho and the company approved? Yes, indeed. Knowing how tired they are, they just want to rest from a tiresome day.

"Welcome Home Agasshi" Kim ahjushi welcomed her.

"Ahjushi, exo members are here. Can you prepare rooms for them? maybe 3 rooms?" She said earning a nod from the ahjushi.

"3 rooms?! whoa." Tao.exclaimed.

"Follow me young masters" Kim ahjushi said.

The members followed him and behind them was MiYong. They passed the hallways, seeing the siblings pictures together when they were young.

"This is the first room." Ahjushi said opening the door.

"Go ahead. Whoever wants to be there, go inside" MiYong said. Xiumin, Chen, Kris and Lay went inside.

They walked a little bit more and ahjushi opened another room.

"this is the second room" he opened it and Tao, Suho, Luhan and Sehun went inside.

they continued walking when Sehun called.MiYong.

"Noona! Where's your room?" MiYong turned around and smiled at him.

"Just the room after the 3rd one. Why?" MiYong answered.

"Oh... can I join the last room? i want to be near you" Sehun said when Luhan smacked his head.

"We're on the same house. You'll see her whenever you want to." Luhan said grabbing Sehun inside the room.

"This is the 3rd room" the ahjushi opened it as the rest went inside.

"Well.... you all wash up. Dinner should be ready after that" MiYong said walking to her room. Kyungsoo was going to go inside when he stopped on his tracks to see if MiYong has gone inside her room.

"I don't think you should be making sure if I'm okay, Kyungsoo" MiYong said earning a wide eyes from Kyungsoo.

"Let's all.meet downstairs for dinner" She smiled and went inside her room.

 

---Dinner Time---

The 12 boys went downstairs, as if racing who will go to the dining table first. When they arrived, they were welcomed with lots of dishes in the table.

"Whoa!" they all said in unison.

"Surprised guys?" MiYong appeared behind them grinning. "Go ahead. Take a seat and serve yourself"

They found their places but they left the head seat empty and the first seats in each row. Kyungsoo sat on the other side beside Kai and MiYong sat on the other beside Sehun.

"Ahjumma, can you give Sehun a glass of milk? He's here beside me"

"Deh Agashi" the butler bowed.

"Noona, why only Sehun?" Tao said a little bit pouting.

"Hahaha. Cause he is the maknae and he is young so he needs his milk" MiYong answered.

"But... we are all growing too! we all need milk!" Tao.protested.

"Tao-yah. Stop it" Suho hissed and Tao shut his mouth.

"MiYong-ah..." Luhan called her gaining her attention from serving Sehun.

"Hmm?" She answered without looking up.

"Why are you only serving Sehun? He can do it" Luhan said.

"I want to. he needs to eat more. he is so skinny. i bet you guys are all bullying him because he's the maknae" MiYong answered.

"A-aniyo. Sehun is so spoiled! specially with Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol in causing MiYong to look to Kyungsoo.

"Wae?" MiYong asked.

"I... He..." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Noona, Kyungsoo Hyung always cooks food for me when I'm hungry. He also takes care of us, he's like the umma of the group, and Kai is really close to him" MiYong turned her attention to Sehun.

"Arrasso." She smiled and tap Sehun's head. "Eat more. all.of you. you all look dead tired!" MiYong said as everybody agreed.

"Kyungsoo..." MiYong called him

"Yeh?" He looked up to her.

"Here" She gave 3 macaroons from her plate to Kyungsoo. "Eat more. Arrasso?" she smiled and continued eating.

"Kamsahmnida" Kyungsoo looked down and blushed.

"Aigoo.... is Kyungsoo shy now?" Baekhyun said causing everybody to laugh.

They were telling stories, cracking jokes and eating happily when the butler came in and interrupted MiYong.

"Agasshi" he called gaining her attention and everybody's. "You have a phone call."

"Neugu?" MiYong answered hate to be bothered.

"From America" the butler said.

"AMERICA?!!" the boys yelled as MiYong took the phone.

"Yes RJ?" MiYong spoke and everybody widened their eyes.

"RJ?!!" they all yelled, and Kyungsoo too, with his doe eye causing MiYong to.look at them.