The Gift

Nothing Better

December came and MiYong never showed herself to the members. Promotions and schedules were tight. Miracles in December were a big hit for the holiday season, but as the title itself, D.O. just wished it will make a miracle for him. A miracle to see MiYong. Sure she was only in Korea, but never once they knew where she was.

"HYUNG!! Let's go Christmas shopping!" Tao said.

"ZiTao... Are you planning on giving us gifts?" Baekhyun asked.

"Tao is right. Since we don't have schedule today, let's go shopping" Lay said.

"Of course!" Tao.cling arms to Lay. "Let's buy for.MiYong Noona too"

"Uuhh... Tao.." Baekhyun slightly hesitated.

"Wae? Noona is Noona. Right Sehun?"

"Yeah. But, we don't even know where she is Tao" Sehun replied.

"Then give it to Minho Sunbae, or call Kim Ahjushi to pick up the presents" Kris suggested.

"Wow Hyung. You're really smart" Sehun commented.

"Of course" Kris said proudly.

"Okay come on!!" Tao happily exited followed by the others.

"D.O, you're coming?" Xiumin asked.

"Huh? Ah. Deh" D.O. said following his Hyung.

 

--- The Mall ---

"Buy me this Kris hyung!" Tao begged.

"Aish. Do you see me as rich?"

"Yes. You are rich"

The members were busy looking through the clothes. D.O. wasn't interested on buying anything. He looked around and a jewelry store catches his eye. He walked outside towards the stall and members soon noticed him.

"Let him be. I guess he's still.down" Suho said as the members agreed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you lookinh for a particular jewelry?" the clerk asked as she sees D.O. looking through the window panels.

"A-Aniyo" he said nervously. "I-I'm just looking. Kahmsahmnida" he bowed. He was looking and searching when something caught his eye.

"Ahh Cheogiyo" he called the sales clerk. "Can I look at this one, please" he pointed it.

"Ahh deh"the clerk got the item as D.O. examined it. A smile appeared on his face. "I'll get this one. Can you wrap and put it in a box, please".

"Deh" the clerk bowed.

Soon after, the clerk returned with the item. D.O. paid and even though drowning in sadness, his smile won't leave his face.

"You're gonna like it, MiYong" he thought.

 

 

--- December 24 ---

It was Christmas Eve. SM artists are full.of schedule.even its the holiday. MiYong knew that her brother won't be home, neither her Dad who is on business trip. She was in their vacation house and only Kim Ahjushi is allowed to.see her. She went for Christmas shopping to buy gifts for the SHINee and as well for the EXO.members. She looked at the skies to see the stars, while wrapped in thick clothing due to coldness, she loved the view outside.

"I'll be taking the gifts now Agasshi"

"Deh. Thank You Kim Ahjushi"

"It's my pleasure to serve you Agasshi"

 

 

--- Backstage ---

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Suho answered.

"Sorry to.disturb" Kim ahjushi bowed.

"Aniyo Ahjushi. Gwaenchana" Suho bowed to him.

"I'm bringing gifts from Agasshi"

"Jeongmahl?! Where is it?" Tao.asked jumping from.his chair.

He gestured the other men to go inside bringing boxes of gifts for the members. He distributed it by names, and of course, the 3 maknaes got the most present. The Ahjushi went to D.O. who was happy for his dongsaengs and gave the gift personally.

"This is from Agasshi" he handed a 2 boxes with a letter on top.of it. D.O. received the gift and bowed.

"Can you give this to her, please.... " D.O. handed the small.box with a letter on top.

"Yes I will" the man bowed.

The members gave their presents for MiYong. Disappointed not to see her, but atleast she'll get their presents.

"I'll.open it later" D.O. thought.

 

--- Vacation house ---

After waiting, Kim Ahjushi finally came back with presents in his hand.

"Oohh? This are from?"

"From EXO.members ahgasshi"

"Whoa. They still have time to shop" she smiled.

"And this is from D.O-shi" he handed it to her.

Her smile soon fade away, feeling how she missed him. She signalled the men to leave her and so they did. She picked up the letter and opened it first before opening her present.

 

MiYong,

How are you? It's been almost 2 months since I saw you. I hope you are doing okay. I know no.words can express how.much I've hurt you, and I admit, I'm such a fool for doing that. I regretted the day that we've had an argument, the space between us was killing me. As the season and weather gets cold every single day, I feel like my heart was yearning for the warmth of your love. If only I could turn back the time, I would've chase you as you ran away from my sight. I am sorry for not fighting for our love, for your love. I won't be surprised if you won't forgive me, but I am still hoping that we could start all over again. I love you MiYong and my heart keeps on beating for you.

With this simple present for you, I hope you can see my sincerity for my love towards you. I hope I will see you soon. I miss you MiYong.

 

Merry Christmas.

 

Love,

Kyungsoo

 

MiYong settled down the letter and took the box. She carefully opened it and a tear escaped her eye. It was a necklace with a ring on it, engraved with the word "iLoveyou" on it. She cried as she knows her heart has been longing for D.O.

 

"Thank You Kyungsoo. I like it. Thank you for the wonderful gift" she mumbled.

"I love you. I love you Kyungsoo" she said as she continued crying.

 

For others, it might be a happy and joyful christmas, but for MiYong and D.O., it was a regretful day, not being with each others presence, not being with the one that they truly love.