Good to see you, Yeobo

Nothing Better

3 days left before the showcase of EXO. MiYong was busy too on the other hand preparing for her late boyfriends first death anniversary. She was now in America. She flew after 2 days of having a little argument with Kyungsoo.

--Airport Flashback--

"Noona, you're coming on our showcase right?" Sehun asked her while inside the car.

It was Sehun, LuHan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun along with her brother Minho who dropped her to the airport.

"Sehun..." she smiled at the boy.

"Arrasso noona. I was just hoping" the maknae pouted.

They arrived on time, they dont want her to miss her flight.

"Go ahead... You might miss your plane." Minho told her.

"Oppa. Gomawo" she smiled and hugged him.

"MiYong-ah, bring us souvenirs!" LuHan jokingly said.

"Noona, we'll wait for you!" Sehun went to hug her.

Everybody bid their goodbye. But she was turning her head side to side.

"He's not here MiYong. Mianhe. We asked him but-" Baekhyun was telling her when he was cut off.

"Baekhyun, it's okay" she.smiled. "I'm going!" she waved goodbye.

 

--Present--

Note: she speaks english.

"MiYong!" RJ yelled downstairs.

"I'll be down there!" she yelled back.

"Jeez! you never change" he said.

"whatever. Come on. Aaron's family must be waiting" she said.

"It's not like it's my fault" rj answered gaining a glare.from her.

 

Both of them drove to the Aaron's house. His body was cremated and the family kept his ash in a vase and made a special place for it in the house. It was his 1st death anniversary. MiYong dressed in pure white clothes and a white flat shoes, leaving her black-brown hair down which is curled at the end.

Soon, they reached the house and MiYong got out of the car.

"Nervous?" rj asked.

"Kind of. Haven't seen them for a while" she smiled.

 

Both of them entered the house. She was greeted by Aaron's relatives and parents. Aaron was the only child, so seeing MiYong was like a joy to his parents. They went straight to the dining where she was awaited before starting dinner.

 

They chatted and talked about her stay in Korea. Not to forget, she mentioned Kyungsoo as Aaron's look a like. She never know why, but it brought her joy talking about Kyungsoo. After dinner, she excused herself and went to where Aaron's ashes are. There it was, his handsome picture hanging above the vase of ash.

 

MiYong smiled and touched the picture, more like caressing it. She then touched the vase and a tear escaped her eyes. RJ went to her to give the bouquet that they were bringing.

"I'll wait in the car" rj told her and she nodded.

 

She placed the white roses in front of the vase and smiled.

 

"1st year death anniversary. I don't know if I should be still grieving or not. I missed you so much. I've been longing for you. Though I smiled looking at Kyungsoo, it's you that I still miss" she bowed her head and letting the tears flow.

 

She gripped to her dress when she was still crying. It might be crazy but she felt like someone was hugging her. She knows Aaron hates to see her crying. It's like someone is talking to her.

 

"I can't. I am gonna stay here." she said.

"Do you want me to go back to see him perform? He's with s. He don't need me. Are you pushing me away?"

"I.... He.." she sighed. "To be honest, i feel guilty if i will not see him perform. I want to see him. I wanna hear his voice. I...." she suddenly looked to Aaron's picture as she felt the hug is gone.

"Thank You Yeobo" she smiled and touched the vase.

"Good to see You, Yeobo" she said bidding goodbye to him.

 

She bid goodbye to Aaron's family and went to the car.

 

"Find me a flight back to Korea. ASAP." she told rj as soon as she hopped in. RJ didn't ask why and just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY! A VERY FAST MOMENT WITH AARON'S DEATH. I DON'T WANT TO EMPHASIZE IT MORE FOR I MIGHT TEAR UP TOO. AT A LATER TIME, BEFORE I END MY STORY, I'LL TELL YOU GUYS THE REASON BEHIND THIS STORY. BUT FOR NOW..... LET' ENJOY KyungMi (Kyungsoo x MiYong. kekeke) MOMENTS.