7 years ago

Nothing Better

Minho was rehearsing for their new song Sherlock, when his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Oh Kim Ahjusshi, waeyo?"

"Doreonim, your father is asking if when will you be able come home?"

"Ahh... I don't know ahjusshi..We're kind of busy with the upcoming album. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh aniyo doreonim. It's just that he wanted to have dinner with you and also A-" the ahjushhi was ben cut of by MiYong.

"Ahjusshi, do I still have some luggage in the car? I'm missing one of my stuff" the young lady asked him politely.

"Mi-mi-MiYong? is MiYong there" Minho asked Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim looked at MiYong before answering "Deh. Agasshi is here. She arrived yesterday" he answered.

"uuhh.. kim ahjusshi, who's on the phone?"

The old guy didn't speak no words but gave the phone to her.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Mi-Miyong?"

MiYong just stood there. Frozen.

"MiYong-ahh. It's oppa. Minho Oppa. How are you?"

"I'm okay. I'll give the phone back to Mr. Kim. I'm kind of busy fixing my luggage.Mianhe." she said giving the phone to Mr. Kim.

"Dereonim,-"

"Tell Abeoji I'll be home tonight" Minho said hanging up the phone.

It might be too shocking to Minho for.MiYong to be home. He doesn't hate his sister. In fact, even though they're only siblings with their Abeoji, he really loved his only sister. They were close, real close, when they were kids, until the day he decided to go for his dreams.

----7 years ago---

"Why don't you understand me Appa?! I want to become a singer." Minho protested.

"You are too young and I need you to help me with taking care of-"

"Of who?! MiYong?!! I've been here for her appa! Since the day you brought her here. I've accepted her as my half-sister, isn't that enough?!!" Minho yelled.

"Oppa?" MiYong called him hiding behind the wall, afraid to go near her flaming brother.

"YOU!!! why don't you just disappear?!! You're always on my way!" Minho exploded grabbing his sister's shoulder.

"Oppa!! You're hurting me" MiYong cried.

"Choi Minho!!.Stop that!!" their abeoji grabbed Miyong away from him.

MiYong cried, burrying her head in his father's chest. It was heartbreaking for Minho. He had never seen his sister cried so much, and it was because of him that she is crying.

Minho was too shocked with his actions too. He tried to go near his sister, but MiYong was too scared and hurt.

"Mi-Miyong... Oppa... Oppa is Sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to hurt you" Minho walks to MiYong, but to his surprise, his sister doesn't even want to.look nor go near him.

"Appa, I'm going to my room" Miyong said leaving the two.

"I hope your happy now. We can had just talk it over, but why do you need to hurt your sister?" his Abeoji said, leaving Minho by himself in tears.

Days gone by and he never spoke to his sister, feeling guilty of what he did. Until the day that both of them.will have to go on their own ways..

"Miyong? It's Oppa. Please open the door" Minho begged for his sister.

Minho sighed knowing she won't open the door. "Miyong-ahh. You're leaving tonight for America and I'm leaving this house to dorm with other trainees of S.M. Ent. and we still haven't talk since that incident happened. Miyong-ahh, oppa didn't mean to say those words to you. You know since Appa brought you here, that was the happiest day in my life. I told myself that I will love you and take care of you like my real sister, although you're my only half sister. I know you can hear me. I want you to know that Oppa loves you so much and even though we'll be separated, always remember i'm here for you. Dongsaeng, Oppa loves you. Annyeong" Minho said through the door, unknowingly MiYong was standing on the other side.of the door listening.

Soon, Minho left the house and so did MiYong.

----Present----

A tear fell in Minho's eye remembering what happened 7years ago.

"Miyong-ahh. Bogoshipo." he whispered through the thin air inside the practice room.

"See you tonight, Miyong"