Doubt

Nothing Better

It was nearing December already. Still the EXO group were busy. SM decided to have a christmas promotion for the group. Of course, they all know that it would be a big hit. As for MiYong, she have slowed down a little bit at work. She hired interns who are willinh to help for arranging and designing the mall for holidays.

"Yeboseyo?" the other line answered.

"Kyungsoo~~~~" MiYong said in a cute tone.

"Oh, MiYong-ah" D.O. replied as if he is shock.

"Yah. You don't sound happy hearing my voice" MiYong complained.

"A-Aniyo! Of course I am happy to hear your voice" D.O. replied a little bit cheerful.

"Is something wrong? You sound so distant to me. Mianhe if i'm so busy" MiYong explained.

"Ani. Gwaenchana."

"Hhmmm... Maybe if I have time, i'll visit . I miss all the members. I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"Uhhm.. Arrasso. You might be busy. Jalga!" MiYong said hanging up the call.

She clenched to her chest, with thd feeling of something is wrong, but she just shrugged the thought of it.

"Kyungsoo.... I hope you still have the same feelings for me" she thought before going back to work.

 

 

--- SM Ent ---

"Oppa!" Yura yelled at the hallways to gain D.O"s attention.

"Yura-shi?" D.O smiled seeing her.

"Neh. Annyeonghaseyo!" she bowed to the other members.

"What are you doing here? It's late." D.O. asked.

"I brought you food!" she replied raising the lunch box she had in her hand.

"We'll leave you two" Suho said leaving with the members.

"Kaja! Let's eat!" Yura said clinging to D.O's arm and dragging him near the window in the last room at the hallway.

 

"Why is she here? Why is D.O. not stopping her? If MiYong knows about this she'll throw a fit for sure." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol, just don't go into their business if something might happen" Luhan replied.

"Why so gloomy?" A voice by the door startled them.

"NOONA!!" Tao and Sehun rushed to.MiYong hugging her.

"Kids.. I... You're... suffocating... me.. " MiYong tried to get some air.

"Mianhe. We missed you!" The two said.

"Well... Me too.. that's why, i brought you your favorite food and drinks!" MiYong said cheerfully showing them the food.

"YAY!!!" the maknaes cheered getting it from her hands.

"How are you?" Kris asked.

"Tired. And you guys? You look all exhausted!!" MiYong said.

"Do we? Nah. Just hungry" Kris joked making the members laughed.

They all enjoyed the food that MiYong brought but then she noticed that someone is.missing.

"Where's Kyungsoo?" she asked making everybody stopped from eating.

"Uuhh... Hehe..." they can only smile nervously and eat.

"I'm asking you guys...." she sain inpatiently. "Aish. if you're not gonna tell.me.i'm gonna look for him by myself!" she stood up dashing to the door.

"Ottoke..." the members whispered.

 

 

"Oppa..." Yura called D.O.

"Hhhmm?" D.O. was still looking through the window.

"Can we start again?" she asked. D.O. looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yura...."

"I still like you"

"Yura... The thing is...." D.O. was cut when Yura kissed him.

He was shocked but then he closed his eyes and kissed her back.

"So this is it?" a familiar voice said making D.O. stooped and looked at the hallway.

"MiYong!" he said standing up. "I... I can explain"

"Neugu?!" MiYong pointed to the girl. "I am asking you who the hell you are!!!!" she yelled.

"Yu-Yura... Kyungsoo Oppa's Ex-Girlfriend" Yura replied nervously.

"MiYong!" the members were behind her.

"So you guys know about this too?" she asked. "ANSWER ME!!!!" she yelled.

The members can only looked down and apologize.

"I can't believe this!" MiYong turned and ran away from them. D.O. chased her until they reached to the staircase.

"MiYong! Let me.explain" D.O grabbed her arm.

"Maybe that's why I feel that you are so distant to me" MiYong said controlling her tears.

"Mianhe." D.O whispered loudly.

"I thought you were just busy. Everyday I was waiting for your call or text. I just shrugged off the thought that maybe something is wrong. But then, I came all the way here just to see you. Longing to hug you after all the months we've spent not seeing each other. I guess.somebody else is doing that for.me" MiYong said when her tears was rushing down.

"Can we be together? Can I be your Namjachingu?" D.O. asked releasing her arm from his grabbed.

"Mwo?" MiYong faced him.

"I was just wondering. Can i be your Namjachingu? You are too great for me. Too far already for me to reach. I am just starting while you, you are already there." D.O looked down.

"Yura... she let me.feel as if I'm normal.again. As if I am the DO.KYUNGSOO before i became famous. " D.O. said earning a loud slap from MiYong and as soon as that happened, the members soon found them.

"MiYong! Noona!" the members went to her side.

"If you think Yura makes you.more normal than I do. If she makes you feel loved that I do. Then might as well give you back to her" MiYong said controlling herself from breaking down.

"MiYong.... Don't tell me" D.O. was shocked.

"Let's just make some space for each other" MiYong said walking away.

"Let me just ask you one more question" she stopped.

"DID YOU EVER LOVE ME, KYUNGSOO?" she asked hitting D.O right in his chest.

 

MiYong walked away with tears in her eyes leaving the members and D.O. standing there. The members can't do anything but to.comfort their member.

"I guess, you left a big doubt in her heart" Suho said tapping D.O's shoulder.