Meeting SHINee and EXO-m

Nothing Better
Minho woke up with the sound of his phone ringing. He picked up the call without looking who's calling.

"HYUNG! it's taemin"

"uuuhhh... it's early maknae... what do u want?" Minho said with a sleepy voice.

"hyung! it's 10am already! ireona! we're on our way to your house with EXO members"

"MWO?!!!" Minho was shocked and got up from his bed. "YAH!!! You should have told me first before you guys decided to go here. You know my sis-"

"That's why we're going. We want to.meet her" Key said through the call.

"Aish.. Jinja.. Arraso Arasso!"

"See you Hyung~~~~~~" Taemin ended the call.

"Ottokke?" Minho said looking at the floor.

---S.M. Ent.---

"hehehe. hyung must be shocked right now" Taemin said.

"We must go to Exo's practice room. Let's see who can go with us" Key said pulling the maknae.

Both of them walked through the practice room of soon to debut group.

"Kids~~~" Key yelled opening the door.

"Oh Sunbaes. Annyeonghaseyo!" the 12 guys bowed to them.

"No need to be formal. Most of you are our hyungs" they said.

"Deh.. what brings you here?" the baby face guy said.

"Oh. we're trying to see who can go with us to Minho Hyung house"

"Wae? He went home? How come?" one of the small guy said, that looked like a leader.

"He did. He went home the other day. He said his sister got back from America" Kyungsoo said earning looks from s.

"Kyungsoo was there when Minho Hyung left. So he knows" Key told them. "Anyways... who want to come?" Key asked and six people raised their hands.

"Okay!! Let's go" Taemin said excitedly exiting the room.

"I wonder what does his sister looks like?" the tall guy said leaving them with questions in their head.

---Choi Residence---

"Good morning." Minho said all dressed up going to the dining joining his father for a late breakfast.

"Good morning my son."

"Miyong's not here?" Minho.asked when MiYong suddenly entered the dining room.

"I'm here" she answered coldly. "Good morning Appa"

"Good morning my dear"

"Good morning dongsaeng!" Minho said brightly. "Mmmmm." MiYong nodded.

"Oh Appa, my members called and said that they're coming today with the members of the new group"

"Jeongmahl? Should I tell the chef to cook?"

"Ah aniyo. No need to. They should be here in a little bit"

"why are they coming?" MiYong suddenly asked

"They just want to visit..... and"

"And what?"

"and meet you... they haven't met you but i already told them about you" Minho said happily.

"hhmmm... okay..." MiYong said coldly but somewhere in her heart, she feels happy that her brother talks about her to s.

Her thoughts were interrupted when they heard Mr. Kim walking towards the dining with some boys talking.

"Oh. That must be them" Minho was waiting for them anticipating what would her sister reaction would be.

"Minho!" the hyungs said.

"Hyung!" the younger ones said.

"Oh! You came!" Minho stood up hugging each one of them. "This is my dad" He said pointing to his abeoji. "and this is my lovely sister" Minho stood sat beside MiYong holding her shoulders and trying to make her face them, but she was too shy to lift her head.

" Oh annyeong. I'm Onew, SHINee's leader.

"I'm Jonghyun"

"im kim kibum, Key for short, annyeong! nice to meet you"

"Noona! I'm Taemin. nice to.meet you" SHINee members introduced themselves one by one but she still didn"t looked at them.

After they introduced themselves, it was EXO's turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Minseok; I'm Luhan;I'm Kris;I'm Yixing, you can call me Lay; I'm Jongdae, Kim Jongdae; and I-I-I am T-Tao" all the members introduced themselves with a smile but Tao.seems to be nervous that made him stutter.

MiYong was still not looking at them when she turned to Minho, that gave his brother a questioning look.

"Wae?"

"I-I can't face them. I don't know why."

Minho brushed her bangs away from her face and held her cheeks "MiYong-ahh. You're my sister. You can do this. Arasso? They're oppa's chingu." Minho told her with an assuming voice, inside he felt that his sister was just been longing for him, even though she acts cold towards him, he still loves her.

MiYong nodded, turned around, brushed her bangs away from her face, and stood up facing Minho's friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi MiYong-imnida. Nice to meet you" she bowed and gave them smile. Minho stood beside her flashing her a smile.

"Daebak" is all the 10 guys could say after they realized how much they really look alike.