Almost Forgotten

Nothing Better

Note: Bold letters in English.

"Can you guys keep.it low!! Uggh!" MiYong yelled at the boys who are eating with her.

"Mianhe" they all apologize.

"How are you?" RJ asked.

"I'm okay... and you?"

"I'm good. After a few months of not calling thats all you can say?!" RJ yelled through the line alarming the EXO.

"N-No.... i mean... uugghhh..." MiYong tried to reason when Kris in.

"I'm sorry, but i dont think you can shout at her" Kris said.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Chen mouthed him, as he ignored Chen.

"and who are you?" Rj asked him sarcasticly.

"Oh... I am... well... i am kris... a member of exo" kris said proudly.

"EXO? hahaha!!! are you dreaming?" RJ laughed insulting Kris.

"STOP IT!" MiYong yelled to both of them.

"what do you want?" MiYong asked him.

"WAIT! he can understand Korean?" Kris asked.

"Of course I can,.MiYong lived with me almost forever" RJ answered leaving the member dumbfounded.

"So. what do you want?" MiYong asked RJ.

"Nothing. I just missed you" RJ answered making her blush.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry. I have been busy" MiYong told him.

"It's okay. Auntie just wanted to make sure that you're doing well there"

"Neh. Gomawo RJ" MiYong said smiling that made Kyungsoo jealous.

"Oh.. and also, are you coming back next month? well i know you just been there for a while, but you know what next month is" RJ asked her that made her stop eating and froze in her seat.

"Mi-Miyong?" Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of her.

"Huh?" MiYong came back to her senses.

"Oh... I... I'm gonna call you again RJ, Sorry" MiYong said.

"Oh... uhm. Sorry of i said something wrong. take care okay?" RJ said hanging up the call.

"MiYong? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Uhhh... Yeh.. Let's continue eating. Sorry" MiYong said bowing her head and ate quietly.

"Kyungsoo... asked her!" Baekhyun mouthed him.

"O__O Why me?!" Kyungsoo protested.

"Just..." Baekhyun was whispering when MiYong stood up.

"I.... I'm done. I'll be in my room" MiYong left the dining room.

EXO members continued eating but still wondering what happened to MiYong. They finished eating and went to their prespective rooms.

Kyungsoo was about to go inside his room when he stopped on his tracks and looked at MiYong's door.

"What is with next month?" he whispered to himself.

"Can't sleep?" a voice behind him startled him and made him turn around.

"Oh MiYong!" he squeaked a little bit.

"Uhh... Do you want some fresh air? I'm gonna go by the pool for a little bit" MiYong shyly asked him.

Kyungsoo just smiled at her and walked beside her until they reached the pool. MiYong sat and soaked her feet in the water, as well as Kyungsoo.

MiYong was looking down and Kyungsoo was just wandering his eyes to the sky.

"Next month... " MiYong spoke breaking the silence.

"Hhmm?" Kyungsoo.looked at her.

"Next month... is your debut right?" MiYong asked.

"Ohh... Yeh... I believe" Kyungsoo said chuckling.

"I... I won't be here" MiYong said.

"Wae?" Kyungsoo.asked.

"I... might go back to America. It's important" MiYong answered.

"What is it? If it is bothering you, just tell me. you know i'll listen" Kyungsoo said.

MiYong looked at him and smiled.

"it's him, isn't?" Kyungsoo said.

"yeh... it's his first year of being gone in this world" MiYong said having a small tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Don't cry" Kyungsoo hugged her and that's when MiYong's tears started flowing.

"It's just.... I hate myself.... if RJ didn't call, then I would have forgotten about him... I'm such a bad girlfriend!" MiYong cried her heart out while clenching to Kyungsoo's shirt.

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

Kyungsoo sang the chorus of their teaser song Baby don't cry as he pats MiYong head.

"MiYong, he's just almost forgotten by you, but he's not. He will always be inside your heart" Kyungsoo whispered as he kept the hugging MiYong, patting her head and making her cry her heart out.