Officially Friends

Nothing Better

It has been a week since MiYong and Kyungsoo have talked. Friends? No they are not really friends. Nor they are close to each other. It just that particular night that MiYong told him about her past. She felt different. She felt that he can be trusted. She was in the hallway, walking, passing through all the picture frames. She spotted a family picture, where Minho, her and their Appa was together.

"We all look happy back then" Minho suddenly blurted out popping out of nowhere.

"Yeah. We all are" she smiled.

"Kyungsoo said you guys talked a week ago"

"Yeh." She looked down and bit her lip. "I... sort of... told him about my past."

"You can't even tell me your past but you did to him? Dongsaeng-ahh..." Minho .

"Oppa!!!" She yelled making Minho chuckled.

"I'm just kidding..." he put his arm to her sister's shoulder dragging her. "If you feel comfortable talking to him, thats okay with me"

"Oppa..." MiYong whispered while they're walking.

"Hhmmmm?"

"E-E-Exo....."

"Yeah? What about them?"

"Are they.... debuting soon?"

"Hhmmm... from what I know, they've released teaser photos and some teaser videos of Kai, Luhan and Tao. Why?"

"A-ani... i'm just curious." MiYong stopped to her tracks amd Minho was wondering why.

"Anything wrong dongsaeng?" He asked facing her.

"I wanna meet them. I've been a little bit cold towards them."

"Hahaha. Of course you can. Come on. Let's go to the company."

He dragged his sister and drove down to SM Ent. Minho was happy seeing his sister opening up her heart, not only to him, but with other people too. Although he haven't seen MiYong smiled and laughed sincerely, he knows deep inside that she's on her way to being happy again. Soon, they arrived in SM Ent., bringing lots of food to recharge the group and ofcourse Bubble Tea that the group loved to drink.

---EXO' room---

All 12 members were exhausted practicing.

"Hyung... I'm hungry" Sehun said while catching his breath.

"Sehun, we all are. But we need to finish first before we can eat." Suho said When suddenly Minho and MiYong entered the room.

"KIDS~~~~~" Minho said entering the room.

"SUNBAE!" They all stood up and gathered around Minho.

"We brought food" Minho said while the others helped him carrying the food and placed it on the table.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO MIYONG-SHI" they all greeted. MiYong flashed a smile and went to the table placing the bubble tea.

"Do you need help?" Kyungsoo approached her.

"A-Ani. G-Gwaenchana Kyungsoo-shi" MiYong said.

"Kyungsoo-shi?" Kyungsoo blurted out. "Do you need to be so formal? We... We were just talking last week"

"W-Waeyo?" MiYong said stuttering. "I....I don't know what to call you"

The 11 members and Minho looked at Kyungsoo when he approached MiYong. Everybody's giggling seeing Kyungsoo like that. They were whispering to each other while Kyungsoo was trying to talk to MiYong.

"Ehem" Minho faked coughed. The two were shocked and looked at them.

The looks in Kyungsoo's members and Minho's face were undescribable.

"Aigooo.. What do we have here?" Suho said teasing Kyungsoo.

"I-I think the food is ready. You can eat now." MiYong said stepping away from them. Kyungsoo was about to catch her but Suho put his arm on his shoulder and turned him around to the table to get some food.

MiYong stepped away from them and gave way so they have space. Having a lot of members in one group is not a joke, but they seem to be all happy. MiYong went to the corner, plugged her phone and played SHINee's Noona You're So Pretty/Replay. Everybody turned around.

"Oppa..." MiYong called Minho. Minho positioned himself to dance.

EXO members sat down eating, watching the siblings dancing. MiYong sang along through it while dancing as well as Minho. They were mesmerized by MiYong's skills. They were amazed how MiYong got her brother's talent. They can't take their eyes off of MiYong, especially Kyungsoo. He have his eyes glued to her forming a round, owl like eyes.

The song ended. MiYong catch her breath as well as Minho. Both were exhausted dancing.

"That was good!" Exo members said clapping.

"Noona! You did well. I didn't know you got Minho Sunbae's skills" Kai said making MiYong shy.

"Kamsahamnida" MiYong bowed. They all chatted when MiYong suddenly spoke gathering all their attention.

"I.... My.. My name is Choi MiYong. 19 (18) years old. Choi Minho's younger sister. I hope we'll all get along well." MiYong introduced hersel like a first time.

Exo members smiled at her. Kyungsoo approached her.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. I hope we'll be great friends" Kyungsoo smiled and offered his hands.

"Neh. Kyungsoo" MiYong smiled shaking his hands.

And then they become officially friends along with the other members.