The Showcase

Nothing Better

It was the day that EXO's been waiting for. With the last teaser and MAMA MV, the fans had waited a long time to see their idols live. The stadium was full. The members are all nervous. No.mistakes for them. No voice cracking.

They were backstage. Busy putting the mics on. The maknae keeps on roaming around the room.

"YAH MAKNAE! STAY STILL!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Ani.. Hyung... Do u think noona will come?" Sehun asked.

"Stop it Sehun. Just focus on the showcase" Baekhyun told him while the maknae pouted.

"EXOk and EXOm, places.please!" the manager called out.

They gather together and put their hands together at the center.

"This is it guys. EXO Fighting!!" Suho yelled as they put their hands up the the air and went to their places.

They went in the stage amd performed HISTORY first. After the performance, Leeteuk, who is the MC, went out in the stage and called EXO to introduce themselves. As they did, their eyes were roaming around the audience, searching for a particular girl, MiYong, but she was never to be found.

The members went backstage and changed clothes to do the teaser videos live and sing some of them. Luhan and Chen went to sing Baby Don't Cry and to be followed by Baekhyun and Kyungsoo (D.O) to sing What is love.

While performing What is Love, D.O. has put so much feelings on it. He was singing it as if it is meant for someone. His eyes roamed to the crowd, head moved to his right to see if she is behind that curtains at the stage. After Baekhyun's high note, they went at the center of the stage, there, D.O. catched a glimpse of her. He doesn't know if his mind is playing with him. As they reached the end of the song, D.O. sang his adlib.

"naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon"

There he saw her. A direct eye contact with her. His faced full.of emotions. As if he was telling her what he reallu feel. After that, they went to change. They were in the dressing room while the others finished the teaser songs.

"She's here" D.O told them.

"Neugu? MiYong?!" Chanyeol said surprised.

"Yeh" D.O answered.

"Aniyo. You're eyes must be playing with you" Suho said.

"Aniyo Hyung. I think I saw her too" baekhyun said.

"If she's here, why would she hide from us?" Kris asked.

"Mwolla. Let's just wait until she really show up" Chen said earning a nod from everybody.

"Please... Please be here" D.O. thought.

After Kai and Luhan performed, Leeteuk called them once again to have the Q&A. The members informed Kai and Luhan about MiYong, and even them are hoping that she really is in the crowd.

Questions have been asked and answered. Everything was witnessed by MiYong. She now is hiding behind the curtains, seeing how everybody looks so happy. Then Q&A has ended, as Suho announced that they'll be performing "Angel/Into Your World". Some of them went to their position and some removed the chair.

Kris was shocked to see MiYong there and so is Luhan.

"You're here" Luhan smiled at her but the music started.

Luhan ran and literally whispering to the members that MiYong was at the side of the stage, behind the curtains. He reached D.O.'s place and told him.

"Side stage, behind curtains" he said hurriedly and whispering.

D.O. sang, and as soon as he reached the bridge of the song, he looked at the right side of the stage and there she was, standing. He remembered how they sang the song together before. He kept on looking at the side and smiling.

The song finished. They went backstage and changed quickly. Once again, she was nowhere to be found. It's like their minds and eyes are playing with them. Pushing aside, they continued performing their very last song, their title song MAMA. They were full of energy though the fact that they're all tired.

She was in front, took her sit and watched them performed MAMA. She was amused how they all danced and sing powerfully. She can't take her eyes off of him. She smiled to herself. When the song finished, EXO thanked all the fans and went backstage.

They were all rejoicing. They were smiling, and some of them gave speech with tearful eyes and how are they very thankful to SM Ent. and Lee Soo Man. They were on their way to their room when they spotted a familiar figure, standing and waiting for them.

 

"MIYONG!!" some members called her and ran to her. They squished her into a hug.

"Guys... I... Can't.... Breathe" she said breaking the hug.

"Mianhe" they rubbed their head in apology.

"Noona!! You came!" Sehun and Tao said grinning.

She noticed someone stopped in his tracks, it was D.O. with Kai. Kai went to her and hugged her.

"Noona" he said hugging her.

"Good job Kai" she said patting his back.

"I'll leave you guys alone" Kai whispered and give a signalling looked to the members to go inside.

D.O. went to MiYong, and MiYong faced him. He was looking at her, not believing she was really there in front of him. The day he wanted her to be there, it is really true. He walked to her and simply pulled her into a hug. It was a hug wherein it seems like a never letting go hug.

"You're here" he said.

Miyong returned his hug and put her head to his chest.

"I am here. I went back to watch" she said.

"Please Don't Go" he said in a pleading tone.

"I won't................ and never will" she said smiling a little bit.

"Nice and wonderful showcase....... D.O" she said in a teasing tone making D.O. hugged her more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LONG UPDATE!!! WENT BACK TO WATCH EXO'S SHOWCASE. LOL. I MISSED THE OLD TIMES WITH THEM. I'M SORRY, BUT I AM JUST REALLY IN LOVE WITH D.O. AND THE WAY HE SANG WHAT IS LOVE AND ANGEL IN THE SHOWCASE. HAHA. ANYWAY. FROM NOW ON I THINK I'LL BE USING D.O INSTEAD KYUNGSOO. HAHA. THANKS FOR ALL THE READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! SARANGHAEYO! ❤❤❤❤❤❤