Want to start from scratch?

Trouble maker in true love

"Go away," I said crying.

"But why are you crying, you were crying for Junhyung yesterday ... the way you like it" hurt me to say, but wanted to know why she was crying.

"Haa? ... Well ... you knew you were making fun of me all this time," again began to mourn.

He ran and hugged me strong but more to try to free myself could not, until I kicked him in the shin and fell to the floor.

"I did not know," I said desperately because I found out recently and coincidentally.

"You're a liar, rightly easily comforted me, surely you do very often," I said in a very sarcastic tone.

"Mmmm ..." I put my hand behind my neck, after remembering what happened yesterday.

"You can not even make an excuse," I almost shouted.

Try crouching still hide my face, "Truth is the first time I do" ... "Actually I had never comforted a girl," I still crouching.

"It's a lie," then who are these words, "You do not need to pretend to be strong, you can mourn you everything you need, I'll support you, remember that we are now neighbors." 

"Surely all you want is to have with me," I said crying. 
He rose with a straight face and sat against the wall and looked skyward.

"Actually these were the words that my omma told me the day of the funeral of my father," I said, trying not to leave the tears.

A Kikwang time I remember you had mentioned that his father had died and so had missed. 

Scorcheth, "I'm really sorry, I did not want you to remember painful things." And I began to mourn forces, the loss of a true love does not hurt as much as losing a family member.

He took my hand and said, "Do not apologize, that's something my omma and my sister helped me to overcome," he said smiling, so I calmed down a little. 

"You know I think we should start from scratch," said unsafe hoping she did not reject my offer.

They accept that Hyuna start from scratch, or simply turning away. 

Hello everyone, today I will ke I have triple update, hope you like it. 

I have wondered if they can differentiate the POV of Hyuna, or if not to change the color of it.

Thanks for everyone's support, and feedback, and also to mandee254 Thanks for supporting once it occurred to me to put the same story in Spanish, but not if it does, I think most people who read this history speak Spanish. 

Fighting!