03 SEPTEMBER

Trouble maker in true love

CHAPTER 20 (03 SEPTEMBER )

Was standing at the front door of the house of Hyunseung , he looked at the bell, my hand slowly approached and immediately withdrew . Took steps in circles. Aishh ! . As I got into this.

FLASH BACK

It was eight in the morning and I got up to fix the house .

* Ring * Ring *

The bell rang my house , and immediately went to see who it was .
I opened the door .
" Good morning omoni " leaned .
" Good morning Hyuna -ah " also bowed.
"In that I can help you ," I asked smiling.
" Hyuna -ah , today I will travel to Pyongyang with Geurim ", " you could take care of that Hyunseung eat all your meals ? " .
" Ne ," I replied. After all it's my fault .
" Thank Hyuna -ah " and handed me a bag "Here is the food for you two ." I said goodbye and as he was boarding a taxi.

END FLASH BACK

Hyuna 's fine. You have to. Remember that you promised omoni.
I stood again at the door and ring the bell.

* Ring * Ring *

I got up from the bed. I felt no offense .
Surely Geurim you forgot something.
As you look down at the table there was no food .
That's strange , my omma always leaves me the food served . Has he forgotten . I kept walking to the door.
I opened the door and I was like shocked to see it was Hyuna .
" Hyu - Hyuna - sii ? " .
"Good morning oppa " bowed.
" Ah ? ... Good morning ," I replied and immediately tilt me .
"Oppa , I come in? " He said as he looked in another direction. Is it my imagination or are avoiding my eyes .
" Ne " and entered the house .
" Permit " she said as he removed his shoes and entered .
"Oppa , you have not had breakfast? " He said , again without my eyes .
" No ," I replied looking away.
When I looked up she was gone, I started to search but could not find it .
Suddenly I felt that I was pushing to the table and sat me down .
"Oppa , I'll use the microwave ? " He said as he took two courses .
"Ne" .
A few minutes later returned with two plates with food and put it in front of me sat .
" Hyuna - sii , why are you here? " Asked very confused.
" This morning omoni you asked me to take care of you to eat all your meals while traveling ," she replied as she pushed the dish signal to eat.
" So Who is the other plate? " .
" Omoni also told me to take breakfast with you ."
My omma had it all planned .
" Chal mokesubnida ( I eat well ) " we said simultaneously.

While we ate all was quiet , just the sound of the cars I listened, I felt very nervous, but trababa acting very quiet and looked at Hyunseung several times without noticing.
" Chal mokgosubnida ( I ate very well ) " we said in unison again , and immediately leave the table , took the dishes and I went to wash . And I could see re- Hyunseung eye was looking at me and I blushed immediately.
Babo , stop looking at me.
Once you finish washing the dishes headed for the door. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist . " Hyuna - sii do not go ." I blushed immediately, do not know what to do . Part of me wanted to follow in his arms and another wanted to flee.
"Let me go ." " No ," I replied and turned me around , we were face to face , just inches away. "It will not let you run away again ." "Oppa , I - " look away , was about to tell him the truth , I really felt very sorry and all my feelings. He started to bring more and more , I could not help but blush .

* What's your name What's your * name * .

My cell phone rang. He released me and I put my shoes as I walked out , suddenly grabbed my arm again . Look who was calling and was Dongwoon . " Then we talked about this call is urgent ," he replied with a straight face. He released me and looked at me very tiste , my heart broke in two to check on her . " I 'll be back to do lunch ," I said as she answered the phone.
I went out and finally answer the phone. "Hello"
" Hello Hyuna -ah , I have everything ready."
" Ne, thanks Dongwoon oppa ."
" Ne , I'll be there in an hour , prepare everything."
" Ne, goodbye."
"Bye " I hung up the phone and looked Hyunseung 's house again. Between my house and sat down in an armchair.
Hyuna have to be strong , have to be strong . Just a little more and everything will be fine ---, I repeated continuously .

---- 
I sat on my bed watching Hyuna's room. Now really hate. Take my cell phone while looking at the pictures of the trip.

  
 
I stopped at the last photo . This was when we were on the boat. I smiled. I think I will not come back to see you smile.

* Ring * Ring * 

 

I woke up suddenly . What time is it? . You are 12 , I fell asleep. I started down the stairs.

And I opened the door. " Good afternoon ," I replied , bowing. " Good afternoon ," he leaned down and made ​​a signal to pass. "Oppa , where the ingredients are " asked me and I avoid his gaze. Is really avoiding me .

" Here ," I draw a box and when we opened it was empty. " How strange , I see that omoni buy food the other day ," he said . I continued looking at other drawers and occasionally returned to see , but she avoided me . "Oppa , look at this note ." I approached her and read aloud.
 
' Hyunseung and Hyuna -ah -ah , right now should be looking for ingredients for cooking. I'm sorry but they will not find in the portfolio of this note leave enough to buy all the food needed money. Luck: D ' .
 
Hyuna suddenly ducked his head. I panic for a moment. " Hyuna - sii okay?" , Looking at the back .
 
"Ha", it bear no more, "Hahaha". It seems that omoni had it all planned. It had been a few minutes since I started to laugh. When I remembered the presence of Hyunseung and return to see. I immediately blushed to see that he was watching me and smiling sweetly. Look away. "Oppa, I think we should go and buy food."
 
" Ne ," I replied. Really missed her smile
While we walked all was silent . Nobody said anything , just the sound of the cars and people talking is listening. We walked a little apart . " Hey look at that girl there," suddenly heard some guys and began approaching Hyuna . Hell, because I had to dress like that today.
Walk faster and take the hand of Hyuna . She immediately and return to view and blushed . And they wanted to release but I held strong. Go back to see in the direction of them and they were too .
"Oppa, be-because for me you take my hand",
she suddenly started talking . "Run ," he muttered . " Running ? " He replied. "Run ," I yelled and started to run, but they were following us .
We had run for ten minutes and finally arrived at the supermarket. The return to see and get mad . " Hyuna - sii because you wear those clothes ." I said angrily . She looked at him and turn away and put a sad look . I took off my coat and put it on his shoulders. Look away , " Hyuna - sii 're too cute for that call too much attention ," "not forgive myself if something happens when I'm around ," I said trying to make her feel better .
Suddenly everything was silent , and the return to see she was totally flushed. And I could not help laughing. Cherish your hair and walk forward.
" Babo , do not treat me so well after what you did," I heard her murmur. The return to see . " You said something ? ", " Thanks " replied bowing his gaze. And I take her hand again.
She looked me in the eyes with a confused face. " Because you take my hand ? " , I wonder blushing .
" It's cold and my hands freeze ," I see . "Then I give you back your coat ," he replied . " No, I do not want to run again , so you take care of keep warm for me." She blushed again . " If you keep blushing they will give me more desire to bother you ," I said while smiling. " Babo " he replied.
We had bought the ingredients and we were returning home, I loaded the bags with one hand and with the other held the hand of Hyuna . Occasionally the back to see and she was totally blushing and acting a little goofy . It's so cute.
 
I was really very nervous, Hyunseung was taking my hand and I could not hide my shyness, I suddenly realized I was staring and looked away and face covered with her doll. I stopped and he was surprised and remove his hand from his face and was a little flushed. 

"Because if you're nervous you're the one holding my hand." I replied pouting, I also wanted to bother. "It's not my fault, is that you're very cute when you act timidly," I said looking away. And we continued walking and I felt cold in my legs suddenly. I stopped and felt the wind was very strong and was doing really cold, but the coat kept me warm Hyunseung. Immediately return to see Hyunseung.
 
" What ? " , I asked , we were two blocks from the house. Suddenly she approached and put his hand on my cheek , I blushed immediately .
She looked at me with a face of concern. " Hyuna - sii happens ," he asked after she looked down without removing his hand. "Oppa , my fault these cold ," he replied . I put the case on the floor and put my hand on her hand . " Remember I told you I do not want to run, and you I was going to heat" and place your other hand on my cheek. Gradually we started to get closer .
* Beep * Beep * .
We stopped a few inches. " Hey , let me go and Kiss each other in other places," we shouted a man from his car. And we turn away from the road. Return to her and she was looking the park. The park in which he said he hated me . We walked all went quiet again . We got to my house and started cooking. After lunch we had not seen a word .
I sat on the couch after Hyuna left. I was not able to fix things .
Again I felt guilty . Look at my hand. I can still feel his warmth. I picked up my coat and went up to my room and hung it in the closet. I sat on my bed and continue watching Hyuna and photo . And set my eyes on the window of his room.
* Fiction in Fiction in Fiction * Fiction * .
" Hello." " Hyunseung -ah in an hour will go to a party ." Look who was calling and was Doojoon . " I do not feel well," I replied. " Hyunseung -ah longer locked in an hour I'll pick up and take you as you are, so you better change . I 'm hanging up "and hung up.
" Aish ! " Got up and walked to the bathroom, look at my hand again and smiled. " You're very cute Hyuna - sii" .
AFTER 30 MINUTES
I left the shower and went to the room and change me , my hair after I laid back on the bed, grabbed my cell again and continue looking at the same picture and sighed . As I'll fix things with Hyuna .
"Oppa ," I heard the voice of Hyuna . I am already imagining his voice up .
"Oppa ! " Listen again and I get out of bed , and Hyuna appeared on his balcony. "Oppa help me " and immediately left and cross the balcony and ran down the stairs of his house and everything was off. When you return to see Hyuna was not , return to see the face and hands covered my eyes . I was about to hit who covered my eyes , but I recognized that they were the hands of Hyuna .
"Oppa , walk forward ," he said with a sweet voice.
"Ne" , I started walking . After a few steps released me and turned me around , but could not see very well because the lights were off .
" SURPRISE ! " Listen and I turned around and the lights came on , 4minute and BEAST were .
" Oppa Happy Birthday 18 " back to back and see Hyuna was a cake in her hands .
And they all began to gather in a circle and started singing the song ' Happy Birthday ' .
" I blow the candle and make a wish ," Gayoom said.
Then blow the candle and everyone applauded .
" But all this happened ? " Ask and all returned to see Hyuna and me too . And then she said .
" You see ... " .
 
FLASH BACK
 
" Ne, is in two days . Until he had prepared the gift , but I think I'm not going to be able to give . "He said as we walked towards our homes.
 " Then it's perfect," I smile again.
" Hyuna -ah , you can take care of it that day."
" What happens is that I have to go on a trip with my daughter and I will not be alone on her birthday, especially since his father died ."
" Mmmm ... but omoni think it would be uncomfortable for us."
" Counting on you " , extended his hand and look for a while dubiously .
"Ne" , accepts her hand and she smiled at me .

 
NEXT DAY
 
" Hello," " Hello Hyuna -ah , was so worried about you ," began to mourn . " Hara -ah and came back to Seoul , I talk to you ", " Ne, Hyuna -ah , now go to your house ", " No, we can meet in the cafeteria of the park near my house ", " Ne " . " I'm hanging up ."
 
AFTER 10 MINUTES
 
" Hyuna -ah , what has happened ," Hara said while I burned .
" Hara -ah , Hyunseung told that I hate ," and began to mourn .
" Hyuna -ah happened when you left ," I wonder very worried. "Do not I know it, I was jealous of the relationship between Gina unni and Hyunseung oppa " , I paused and continued , " So I went to the house and walking down the road " , I remain silent , Hara worry if you learn that almost violate me.
"What happened Hyuna -ah ", " A man was drunk and wanted to me ," she immediately hugged me and began to mourn , " Hara -ah , quiet , nothing happened oppa oppa Kikwang and Hyunseung saved me" , and she reassured , " And then because he told Hyunseung oppa you hate him ."
" Well, at that time had a lot on my head, my clumsiness I spend the same twice and the tube me again I save." " Again ? " , I wonder, " Ne, on the beach except me of a guy who wanted to kiss me ," I replied laughing. " He is always with me when I need it ," continue , " but I'm afraid of being alone, so I hate myself for being so , so all my burst fury and I get even with him treating him badly, I'm afraid I hate . " I started again to mourn Hara and hug me .
" Hyuna -ah then you going to do ," I replied as he gave me a glass of water .
"Tomorrow is her birthday ," I replied , "I asked you a party omoni me because she was traveling with the younger sister of Hyunseung oppa " .
"So that I can help you " , I wonder smiling . "I need help from BEAST and 4MINUTE ," I smiled .
-----
" Hello."
" Hello Hyuna -ah , I have everything ready."
" Ne, thanks Dongwoon oppa ."
" Ne , I'll be there in an hour , prepare everything."
" Ne, goodbye."
After an hour I get BEAST and 4MINUTE, accommodated while the boys sound equipment, we we encargábamos decorations and food. After two hours we had finished everything.

 
END FLASH BACK
 
" What happens is that omoni asked me to have a party ," he replied as he lowered his head and into a pout. Because it's so cute . Look the other way while covering my face . This girl knows how to make me feel ashamed. My omma is very bold , I had it all planned.
" Hyunseung -ah shame this " Junhyung and Hara said Hyuna pushed from behind and catch her before she hit the floor.
" Hyunseung -ah , Hyuna-ah deserves an award for their hard work ." " They are planned? " Ask after seeing the face of Doojoon ,I can swear that for a second chunks came out of his head. 
" That will hug" , began repeating , and one by one began to repeat the same. " That hug ! , That hug ! " , Everyone was screaming. I looked down to see Hyuna and she was very embarrassed . What do she is very embarrassed.
Suddenly you see a tear rolled down her cheek. I immediately hugged . Everyone started screaming " Uuuuuu ! " , I lean a little and whispered in her ear . " Hyuna - sii thanks for everything , please do not cry ."
After a few moments she returned the embrace and began to mourn a little stronger and everyone realized , so I hugged her stronger, "Thank Hyuna -ah" I murmured to calm down . But still crying .
I released her and wipe her tears. All the boys were silent . "I have to talk back ," I said and everyone concerned . "Do not worry , and let the party begin ," Hara said. " Thanks Hara -ah ," I replied , " Just make sure Hyuna stop mourn ," I replied giving me a smile. " You may be sure ," I answered back at surprise.
We then proceeded to the room of Hyuna . And I offered him a glass of water to take before boarding.
"Thanks," I smiled . "Oppa , we need to talk ," he said as he put the glass on a table. "Ne" , we went out to the balcony. It was dark and the stars you saw .
"Oppa , do not hate me , forgive me ," she said as she cried again. " What I have to forgive ," you ask. " What happened the day of travel , I yell and I told you I hate you , forgive me ," he continued crying.
Cherish your hair and eye contact . " Hyuna -ah , I do not hate you , at that time had many things in your head. Am I right ? " , I ask. " Ne ," I replied . "Then neither do you hate me? " , I asked , smiling , " No, never hate you , you're always there when I need you ," I replied trying to deny it with all their might . Then I smiled and she smiled at me sweetly .
 
Hyunseung was smiling at me sweetly and I really felt good after learning that does not hate me after what I did. Suddenly brought his hand and I wipe my tears. "Do not cry over Hyuna-ah". "Ne," I replied. He was approaching slowly looking me straight in the eyes, and slowly, I could feel his breath, placed his hands on my waist and automatically put my arms on his shoulders. And his lips touched gently on mine, it was as if time stopped, I could feel the intense fusion of our lips. The sweetly kissed me, it was something inexplicable. But the gap widened, our lips parted, leaving a void. Suddenly he took my hand and interlace your fingers, begin to see the stars. Everything was silent.
 
Return to her and she was smiling , which made me smile too , suddenly she came back to see me , and was surprised to see her and just smiled , I felt we did not need words, his eyes told me everything. She suddenly placed her head on my shoulder and hugged . She came to see me and looked very beautiful and I did, stealing another kiss. She blushed when I did, and did it again . I just laughed at her expressions towards each time he kissed her . Continue doing this 'she is so cute´ . And she suddenly placed his hand on my neck and pulled me down and kissed me . It was a little funny, I could feel that she was very nervous and so I decided to embrace her and she returned the hug. I could feel the sweetness of your lips, I was slowly getting addicted to her kisses . Gradually we ran out of breath and stopped to breathe. I could not stop smiling .
 
Hmm ? , This is a new aspect that I know of Hyuna. 03 September , I do not think that fence to forget .

Hello everyone, I hope you like this chapter, I am not satisfied with the last part, maybe the change, but did not want to make them wait. 

Comment, suscribe and vote. 

Fighting ^^!!