A beautiful dream

Trouble maker in true love

  

I wanted to open my eyes but felt heavy , I remembered everything that had happened that morning ... but there was something different , I did not feel so hurt ... I felt my heart was warm rather that my whole body was hot, but I felt I wanted to get up something heavy was on top of me, then I opened my eyes to find a person lying beside me , raise your eyes to see who it was and I could see her beautiful face as she slept , was who accompanied me while I cried , I felt happy and nervous grateful that I was asleep , because I'm sure at that time was blushing .

I was about to kiss it unconsciously, but lucky for me I realized I was about to open my eyes, so I pretended to be asleep .

Then I felt his hand caress my cheek , try not to blush as if it were life and death.

Then he got up from my bed , I was so disappointed , I do not know why but I wanted to stay with me , then I felt I was putting a blanket over my legs.

That was considered the first thing that came to my mind.

Then he lay down again beside me and I felt very happy even though it was the worst day of my life .

Again caress my cheek and grabbed my hand , I could not help smiling , but I was really surprised what he said.

"....."

She cried for a long time, suddenly I stopped moving and looked at me scared, had fallen asleep, looked better, the load bridal style and laid down on his bed, was about to leave, but I realized something pulling me, she was strongly attached to my shirt, so I decided to stay with her until she woke up. 

-------- 

"Oppa I'm better, thank you," smiled, then hugged me, I was surprised by his act. 

"I do not ever want to see you mourn", I suddenly saw that she was coming to me, to kiss me, I was very nervous. 

I opened my eyes and I realized it was all a dream. 

But she was lying in my arms, I felt happy about it. 

Then I closed my eyes and remembered the whole dream. 

I went to see her and pat her cheek was cold, then look at her legs, were discovered, and that was a cold day. 

I stood looking around, look on the floor broken a frame with a picture, can not see well but look at the face of a girl which I think I've seen at school, a boy, and her, the first thing that came to my mind was that the boy began dating her friend. 

Stop thinking about it and look directly Savannah, I found one on the floor and place it on your lap and then went back to bed with her pet his cheek again to see if it was not very cold, I held her hand and closed my eyes. 

"I do not want to see you mourn", mention the words from my dream again. 

Sorry for not updating sooner, but was busy, and was stuck in history, but calm down is already moving. 
Double update today, still the next will be shortie but I hope you like it. 
Fighting!! ^^