Being near you

Trouble maker in true love

I recommend a lot while reading this chapter I hear "A girl who wants to have fun" of Trouble Maker, wow while writing this chapter inspired me a lot in the part when I went shopping. 


Fighthing ^ ^!

 

Many things happened yesterday .

Hara I told her feelings for Junhyung .

I almost drowned and Hyunseung good you know ... aish ... that 's what I said while I had a fever , he really cares for me , at snack made ​​sure to eat well .

While I went to the bathroom you get a message from Doojoon Jihyun , saying that that night I would go to the nightclub and that we prepared , then the girls went to buy clothes and left me a note.

After I left the bathroom I realized they were not .

I ran with my bag ready to buy , but the girls were gone , I was sad because they forgot me.

"Hyuna -ah are you doing here ", "the girls told me that you care, while they went out to buy clothes ," as imagined.

It was idea of ​​Hara.

"Oppa , I have to buy a dress for tonight, because all I have is for the beach, what do I do ? " .

I wanted to ask you to accompany me , but it was very embarrassing so I just asked him indirectly.

"I 'll walk Hyuna - sii do not worry ."

While going to buy the dresses Hyunseung buy me an ice cream.

It was a bubble gum ice cream , I really like that flavor so Hyunseung also bought one , I was about to eat it but I do not set that was a step down .
He trailed me ice cream.

"Oppa , my ice cream  ;( " .

" Ne ne , Hyuna -ah calm down, and I'll buy another ice cream," and turned away .

" Otoke ? , Where the ice cream is ," I replied biting a piece of your ice cream.

"Oppa ! , I really wanted to eat that ice cream T ^ T"

" Hyuna -ah that I can do? " , And stood thinking .

And again bit her ice cream and I really could not help staring at the ice cream.

" Hahaha ... really wanted to eat that ice cream ," stretched out his hand with ice cream.

" Ten, finished eating , lol , you're so cute ."

I did not know what to do, really wanted to eat ice cream, but never shared ice cream with someone.

Stop thinking and bit icy .

" Tastes good ice cream ? "

"Ne" , lower the look and kept walking trying to hide my nervousness.

Suddenly I realized that it was Hyunseung .

"Oppa , because you stay ? " .

" No reason, just felt that someone was following us ."

We got to the first shop and started to try on clothes and Hyunseung gave me his opinion.

"Hyuna-sii you should wear a dress that covers your arms," I'm sure if she puts those clothes, watching all the stay. 

I began to see upset, "then you can catch a cold and I'm not going to be watching," I replied, pointing like a mother when she gives a lesson to her son. 

"Aishh ... oppa!, Bring me a dress," he said from inside the dressing room. 

"Mmmm ... Miss, bring me a dress with sleeves," I told one of the workers was embarrassing me to put me to look for myself. 

"Oppa, how about this??"

"Hyuna-sii that dress is very short and transparent." 

"Miss give her a long dress," I said to the girl and started laughing Hyuna my attitude, but also for the world I leave to dress well.

"Hyuna-sii, this dress will not cover anything, Miss give another dress, but if it covers your legs." 

"Oppa!, You want me to dress like a nun," she replied pouting. 

"Ne! Not want you to see much," I said pouting, but looked away.

"Oppa, remember that my image is y, and I can not change overnight." 

It was very cute Hyunseung does not want to look at me. 

But it sure says because I am like a little sister to him.

"The next is he last thing I taste me." 

"Ne", well I can never win against her, so I had to accept. 

At least I'll be the first to see it

Lie was leaving the dressing lost strength and almost fell to the floor, but on time and held. 

"Hyuna-sii okay?? ... Remember that yesterday you had a fever and have to watch." 

"Hahaha ... now I realize that when you say you're worried Hyuna-sii". 

"It's always worried me," I replied without hesitation, "and when I get nervous," I muttered and good thing I did not listen. 

"I oppa do not make me laugh more, but thanks for worrying about me." 

"Ne ne, but Hyuna-sii you really have to put that dress??, Can not be a pants or something."

"Hahaha, but you're happy, this dress almost completely covered my legs." 

"Well, well, next time do not get away with it," he replied pulling me cheeks, and can not help but blush.

She looked me straight in the eye. 

I could not resist, his eyes a deep brown color that grabs you and will not let you escape. 

Try to get away but it was too late. 

My hand went to his chin. 

The distance between the two was becoming shorter. 

She started to close my eyes and I did too.

He was inching. 

He could not look away. 

I felt my heart beat faster. 

Automatically I started to close my eyes.

I felt nervous. 

My heart began to beat faster. 

I could feel his breath near my face.

"They are going to wear this dress", "ah ... sorry I interrupted you," said the saleswoman very embarrassed. 

"Ne, I'll take it," I answered very embarrassed. 

I can not believe I almost passed. 

We almost kissed ... Surely now Hyunseung thinks I'm weird. How silly I am ... Aishh.

"Hyuna-sii you stay," I said to Hyuna looking away. 

I did not want to notice what happened, but because almost kiss, she can tell what I feel for her. 

What do I do if I start to hate. 

"Ne, oppa," I replied timidly. 

IN THE HOTEL 

"Hey ... where were Hyunseung," I wonder Doojoon. 

"The girls told me to accompany Hyuna-ah to buy a dress," I said quietly, and then I remembered that almost kiss. 

"So you went to Hyuna-ah?" Doojoon continued talking very curious. 

"Ne". 

"And you accompanied all afternoon?". 

"Ne" 

"I helped pick out a dress?". 

"Ne". 

"And helped him to dress?". 

"Ne", "What!, You're saying, and you think I'll do that, and Hyuna-sii" I replied covering my face. 

Doojoon always has a erted imagination. 

"Hahaha ... well I did not like," if only I liked things to be different. 

"But Hyunseung hyung, and Hyuna-ah you are very close, if not the know think they're a couple," Dongwoon said joining the conversation. 

"No ... we are just close friends." 

"If you say you're close to Hyuna-ah, also means that you know who likes", I wonder Kikwang excited because he still likes Hyuna. 

"Someone" did not want to tell who likes Junhyung, Hara good thing is that you know.

"Hyuna-ah ... how did it go with Hyunseung oppa", I wonder Jihyun, really like bothering. 

"Aaaaa! ... Let me voted that bad." 

"That's not true. We leave charged with Hyunseung oppa ", I replied Sohyun sticking her tongue out. 

"Now if you're going to tell me who you like," I muttered Hara as the girls were taking the dresses they had purchased. 

"Ahhhh ... Hara ... do not bother me with Hyunseung oppa, I did not like it," I replied whispering. 

"And what had happened, because you blushing." 

"For nothing," he had not realized that I was blushing, probably was because I remembered when we almost kissed. 

"If you stop bothering me tell you, ne?". 

"Ne!", "Now we come girls."

IN THE HALL 

"Now you have to tell me what happened to Hyunseung oppa" Hara said pulling me by the hand. 

"Nothing bad, just helped me pick the dress." 

"Surely chose a short dress, so what you said when you picked?" He kept repeating excited Hara. 

"He wanted me to dress like a nun, lol, but in the end I convinced him to buy a long dress, then you'll see." 

"Hahaha, I can imagine, and what happened then," kept asking Hara. 

"A is that I tried on the dress, and he would not, but then I made a pot and I convinced him, he then ...", I stay silent 

I covered my face, I remembered the scene, his eyes, his breathing, the way I play, I could not help but blush. 

"Hyuna that happened," I asked restless Hara, "Hyuna tell me what happened was, they kissed, or because you blush." 

"Is that .... I really ... and ... how to say ... ashhhh is embarrassing ..." I had to tell him that we almost kissed, but every time I think about not avoid shame. 

"Hyuna, to see what has happened, saw you or what?". 

"Hara! ... As you think it will happen ... no!" Replied covering my face, did not expect Hara told me that. 

"So what happened?". 

"Veras is that we almost kissed." 

"Seriously. Jupii "," So if he likes you. " 

"No. Do not believe that, what really happened is that while we talked finished very close to each other and then ... ashh ... I committed the folly of closing your eyes and as sure as Hyunseung oppa is very friendly surely came, good or not I know you like but we almost kissed, but we stopped selling and therefore have not spoken to him since that. ", I replied embarrassed but eventually a disappointed tone. 

"Hyuna, maybe to like you Hyunseung oppa", I looked straight into his eyes. 

"Hara, that's impossible, only treats me well because we're friends, it's really impossible," I answered seriously without avoiding his gaze. 

"Okay, let's say that does not like you, but ... then you, you like him?" Grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes again. 

"I really do not know, he has become a very important person to me and I am afraid to accept my feelings and get hurt again." 

"Hyuna know, in love you have to learn to take risks, be times when you finish devastated but eventually always have good memories." 

"Hara, wow, that's really good advice, lol" and started laughing, but I think Hara is right. 

"Hyuna happens because you look back." 

"Nothing, I just thought that someone was listening" 

HOTEL AT THE DISCO 

We were all sitting and suddenly the song Roly Poly rang and everyone left except me and dancing Hyunseung.

Had been a long while since the others were dancing and tension felt in the environment. 

"Hyuna-sii I talk to you." 

He was surprised to start the conversation. 

"Ne," I replied timidly. 

"About what happened is late." 

He was determined. 

I was going to confess my feelings. 

After all one day I had to find out. 

"You see what happened that afternoon -". 

"Hyunseung come here at this time." Go back to see who it was. 

"Yoseob, at this time I can not." 

"Hyunseung please," I replied doing aegyo.

"Ne ne, Hyuna-sii talk later," I got up and leave me. 

"Yoseob What happened?" 

"Have a dance battle with Kikwang." 

"Ne" 

But while dancing could not look away from Hyuna, was afraid that some guy approached him.

I noticed that Hyunseung was having a dance battle with Kikwang and really dance very well. 

But then look away before anyone realizes it was seeing. 

"Not that you'd never leave me," muttered a disappointed face. 

I bought a bottle of water and went back to the table when I went to see Hyunseung was dancing with 4 girls, I became very angry, when suddenly someone approached me from behind. 

"Hyuna-ah the few years that we are, we've become prettier" and I hugged him tightly and returned the hug. 

"I missed you GNA" 

"Who is so furiously that looked" almost discovered me. 

"Never mind we'll dance," and pulled me to the dance. 

"Look who's here," Kikwang said. 

"It GNA" Gayoon said. 

"Girls and boys for years." 

That night we danced a lot, to the point that my shoes hurt, but the trouble is that I was not able to talk to Hyunseung. 

IN THE BEDROOM 

"So girls today is the end of the first day, tomorrow we go to the beach, and GNA's great that we can have a sleepover with you," said Jihyun. 

"If girls, I want to know who each person likes, why I could not expect Junhyung have a girlfriend," said GNA. 

"My Junnie is mine, do not try to take it off," said Hara making a aegyo. 

"LOL!" I laughed out loud. 

"Now let's start with .... Gayoon", all the back to see Gayoon. 

I ran grabbed a flashlight, turn off the light and pointing to it as if in an interrogation. 

"Mmmm ... actually i like Doojoon oppa" he said, covering his face. 

"Now he confesses Jihyun who you like," was about to point it at the lantern, but she pulled the pillow and scream "Yoseob oppa" and all started laughing. 

Then I point to Sohyun, "Who do you like", and all returned to see the maknae of the group.

"It is BEAST, but of BTOB, some kids from the classroom next door." 

"Who is?" Jiyoon wonder. 

"It Sungyae", "Is taller boy group" I said, and then GNA said "Wow what a coincidence it is also the maknae of the group" and all laughed and Sohyun off my flashlight and said. 

" And to you who you like ," Sohyun said.

" Aish ... so no game," GNA said, "Well I like Hyunseung ."

"THAT ! " Scream and all returned to see , but suddenly the door and beat me up .

"I open " , ran and opened the door and was Hyunseung .

"What happened oppa " , I asked did not expect that out .

" Hyuna - sii happened , why you scream ," I wonder very concerned , and all came back to see me and did not know what to do.

"It is I went to buy a drink and listen to you scream ," replied showing a can of cola .

" Hyunseung I talk to you ," GNA said, " Hyuna is fine, do not worry " , and took him by the hand.

All the girls started asking me why shout.

" Hyunseung oppa is that really helped me , and well ... mmm ... I admire him ," I smiled .

" A Hyuna Hyunseung oppa likes " , Jihyun said.

" I suspected me ," he continued laughing.

" No girls ... well I do not like the only sees me as a friend," I said with a sad face.

"What happened GNA, you wanna talk to me," ask with a confused face. 

"Oppa, you like it Hyuna," and I was very surprised. 

"No, as you think, are nearby because she's my neighbor," I replied trying to deny it. 

"Do not you dare deny it I saw that almost kiss in a dress shop" 

"That's not true that did not happen," continued denial, I did not expect that she saw us there. 

"I also saw how you shared your ice cream." 

"And that you never did when you left me" 

"And also never tried to kiss me, after all I was your first girlfriend" 

"Did I note both?," I replied and she started laughing. 

"Hyunseung-ah if you do not want me to tell you to do what I say", he said, did not expect that I would like blackmail.

Hello ^ ^!. This is the longest chapter I've written, I also wrote and re-wrote many times why I take long to update. 

A is not expected to appear GNA out in this story, much less that it would be his first girlfriend. 

As you know him before knowing Hyuna came out with many girls, but was the first to GNA. 

Hyuna who believe they will do after hearing that GNA liked Hyunseung. 

The support or will tell their feelings to Hyunseung. 

Maybe not update for a few days because I go away and come the holidays because my city and artists are coming. Yay! 

I hope you subscribe and I hope when you go back many comments. 

Fighting!