Conociendo el amor

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNA POV

High Cube one week women joined the men ago . And as the most popular group of girls have to meet a group called BEAST , Gayoon says he knows a guy named Doojoon and soon everyone will know .

A few days ago while walking with Hara accidentally shock me with one of them falling to the floor . I was about to scream but I was like shocked to see his face. I was speechless .

"Hi I'm Yoseob ," Yoseob said, breaking my trance.

"I 'm Kikwang ," Kikwang said a big smile .

I was on the floor and I did not realize that all eyes rested on me, but I could not look away from that guy .

Then do not avoid blush when he smiled , gave me his hand , which is not avoided. And he said :
"I am Junhyung , sorry to shock me with you."

Do not know what to say , Hara noticed and said :
" Hello I'm Hara and Hyuna she is one of the most popular girls ," he said smilingly .

" As I think Hyuna forgiveness deserves to invite us for a drink ," Hara said showing his aegyo .

Junhyung replied , "Sure, should invite them for a drink " , showing a smile that melted my heart, I thought high as that melted my heart , do not tell me I 'm falling for him .

He noticed my puzzled look , not avoid laughing at me , took my hand and said " do not stand there , you 're going for a drink " .

That afternoon I got to my room and then went to bed I remembered everything, and started shooting like crazy in my bed , to my good fortune are not my parents , or Hara.

END POV

 

 

Sorry that the chapter is short tan. But the following is more interesting.

Thank~ you to all who were signed today, do not wait to have 4 subscribers on the first day. Hope you like history ^ ^!!.