Who is my partner??

Trouble maker in true love

POV

"I have a plan so that the boys are not so shy with you," came to me .

" That sounds interesting hope it works ," the truth is that the girls are a little shy.

" Dojoon oppa and Jihyun - sii does come or stay back ," Hyuna said, she always likes that we are all together, and the truth I realize that is very close to Hyunseung oppa , I really want to know what happens between them .

END POV

Jihyun approached us after he left with Dojoon .

" Dojoon hyung you were doing with Jihyun -ah ," I said teasing him and always makes fun of me when I'm with Hyuna .

" Boys and girls huddle up , girls take a piece of paper on this case ," said Jihyun ignoring my comment .

" You guys take a piece of paper here," said Dojoon .

That sounded suspicious, but also take a role in it was written and the number 3.

I was about to ask for it were the numbers and Jihyun - sii interrupted me and said : "Everyone reunite under No. I play them ."

Look at the girls to know who also had number 3 , begging to be had Hyuna , and Hara but I play with .

Yoseob and Gayoon
Dongwoon and Jihyun
Junhyung and Hyuna
Kikwang and Sohyun
Dojoon and Jiyoon

"Hyunseung oppa I do not want to go with you, I would go with Junnie" said pouting, I am not surprised that he finds echo. 

"I think they should know all," Doojoon said, the truth would also have preferred to touch me with Hyunseung but I had bad luck. 

"Guys first mission is to find a place to eat," said Jihyun doing aegyo. 

IN A RESTAURANT 

I do not know why but lately every time I'm around Hyunseung I feel different when he cares about me and I get happy every time he touches me I feel as nervous this morning when I put her hand on my hair.

Hyuna is too distracted to be because you are eating with Junhyung. 

Aish ... I really envy him. Do not want him to realize how this.Otoke!?. I know.

I was thinking in concentrated Junhyung and Hyunseung. And suddenly I get a message. 

From: JS 
Hyuna-ah look where I am 

I began to see where I was and when I look I could not help laughing at the face he was making.

"Hyunseung oppa, why are you making that face?, Lol" Hara was laughing like crazy, but I was only interested in the reaction of Hyuna. 

She was laughing like crazy, and rego until the water is in the leg, how good was wearing a pantaloncillo. 

I grabbed a napkin and ran to dry his leg.

I was laughing like crazy, and Junhyung was watching me and to top it confused me rego water leg he was about to get up but for me good luck Hyunseung came first and my leg dry with a napkin. 

I was still laughing and suddenly looked up and we were watching the eyes. We were very close, but we Junhyung interrupted us, but for some reason I was kind of disappointed.

"You guys, do not say you are dating, and Hyuna-ah why you were laughing?" Junhyung said. Go back to see Hyuna and was pale, the truth I did not want to hear that from someone, much less Junhyung. 

"Junhyung and Hara weird, we're just friends, lol" even though it hurt me laugh what I said.

"Hyuna-ah then why you were laughing," I did not know what to say. 

"Hyunseung oppa because you left me alone at the table, and what happened with that look on your face, lol" well Hara helped me without knowing I needed help. 

"What!,? Hyunseung? ... The most serious of the bunch! ... Put a funny face?, Yah!, Was that it reminded me to see," Junhyung said laughing, well in fact I think he realized expression he had, really admire Hyunseung would be like him. 

Then we all laughed and ended up eating together but, even though I Hyunseung oppa and we're friends do not know why I do not feel comfortable with their response.

Hi all, as they believe the story?, You know, in the last chapter mention that Hyuna Hyunseung invites to spend Christmas with them, which seems to them if I do a SPECIAL CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, but this time you want contribute ideas for the chapter. I hope discuss ideas to include in the episode. 

Do not forget to mention that they seemed chapter is because when I wrote not stop laughing at the look on his face Hyunseung, not really occurred to me as well but stay :D. 

It is safest to start updating more often this story, because now I have more time than before. 

Suscribe, Fighting!!