Knowing his past

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNSEUNG POV

A month that my father died of a heart attack , he was devastated ago .

I remember being in school when I received a call from an unknown number , I had a bad feeling. And he was right , they were calling it the work of my father, saying that my father was in the hospital.

At that moment I turned pale and Dojoon said ' okay , do not tell me it's one of your girlfriends , saying that she was pregnant , "he laughed .

Did not even think 2 times voted leaving everything ran and rushed to the hospital , because I left my wallet in my bag .

Once you arrive it was too late. My mother was crying beside the lifeless body of my father , do not cry . I was in shock, then you react after hearing my mother screaming , I ran to my mother and embrace with all my strength , then came my sister , she fainted at the sight of my dead father.

After she woke up she knew she was the only person who could protect from the time that they did not need me mourn .

2 days after the funeral and burial took place , all members of BEAST attended Dojoon apologized for the joke I hiso after all hiso not purposely .

That night it rained a lot , went out with the excuse that I was going to buy a tablet for headache. But I lied, I take a taxi, get to the cemetery in the rain and scream and cry a lot , too , after the rain passed , I returned to the house.

My mother took care of my attitude, and she knew that even though I said I run out of money for the taxi back she realized my lie .

She hugged me with all her strength and said " Son , I know that even though you pretend to be strong you are torn up inside , cry all you want, you are not a burden to us."

My sister also came to us , we refused hug with all my strength , they began to mourn , after about 10 minutes I also began to mourn them hugged me tighter . BEAST was currently in the house , but they were silent watching cried , surprised , because I had never cried in front of them , even when I was a kid, but now I do not care about anything , just let out that pain.

The next morning I woke up in my room with fever , apparently crying too and wet clothes that had rain , after thinking about my family and I decided to move house , be there we remembered my father very much and decided to move home .

I remember a few days ago as I headed to High Cube to ask permission for a month on the road see a sign of this house is sold .

I told my mother and I decided to move there.
After performing the procedures for the acquisition of the house started to move.
I was heading to my room while wearing boxes I heard a loud sound coming from the room next door .

I walked to the window and ask, " Are you okay " , not knowing who it was, I decided to not get too close , he could be a thief , and did not want to risk it.
"If I'm good," I heard a very lovely voice .

"I feel relieved , I thought something bad had happened to you " , I decided to look out the window to meet girl, makeup had to be watered by tears, but despite being well looked very beautiful .

I noticed that when I look flushed , and I could not help thinking it was showing me this really cute face, bend the look and smiled sheepishly , it was the first time it happened to me.

END POV

 

They will believe after seeing Hyunseung Hyuna mourn, comfort her, treat her like the other girls.
And react Hyuna, Hyunseung was in love with it immediately or continue crying for Junhyung.
Sorry for not updating yesterday, but was too busy with my studies.
I did not imagine I could have 14 subscribers, I hope to continue reviewing their comments, and thank you for supporting me ^ ^!!

Fighting!!