Knowing the love

Trouble maker in true love

"I do not see you ever want to mourn," I said without thinking, remembering my dream.

"Mmmm," I almost choked at that.

She woke up, return to it to see what was happening.

I realized that he noticed the sound, "Mmmm ... I stay asleep," I said desperately thinking of an excuse. 

I sat and I look confused and then look in my legs had a sheet, as if he had not noticed.

"Feel better, are afraid that you catch a cold, so take that sheet," I said placing my hand on my neck to hide my nervousness.

"Oppa sorry to make you stay with me, I know you were not moving," I pouted, after seeing the time.

"Do not worry, just missing me fix my room," said chilling out, and getting up. 

I went to my room, I was climbing the balcony and then cross to me, but I felt something pulled me back.

"Oppa do not go" scorcheth with strength, my house was empty and all I needed was company to not think Junhyung. 

"Oppa I will help you fix your room, but do not leave me alone," she said sobbing, remembering what happened, also trying to hide my blush after thinking about what I said.

"Okay, but just this once", "do not you comforted to receive something in return," bend my head to not see me blush, do not expect me to hug voluntarily. 

I felt I let go and ran back to see.

"My makeup came, wait a minute take it off," I said taking off my makeup in a hurry.

Usually, much better" I smiled, I return to see in the mirror and see that I was smiling, I blushed as ever. 

"For unto you smiling" I said covering my face almost screaming.

"You're cute, I'm happy because you're not crying," I said laughing at his reaction was really cute. 

"Well, you said you were going to help." 

Came running, crossing my balcony, then she wanted to cross but could not jump it showed fear, even though they were not far away. 

Grip her slim waist and help her across and down.

"Thanks," I blushed, feeling his touch. 

And then we started to arrange his room and just missing a carton, but I stopped because it was going to open with your friends, and that he had many pictures of them together. 
He said he was studying in High Cube, then I went to my room. 

I forgot to ask his name, that night all I thought was in the way he touched me, it was as if I touched something that could break easily, I felt great almost forgetting what had happened with Junhyung.

 

I forgot to ask his name, but he was happy that we could possibly find. 

Today I felt many things at once, which is what I feel when she cried I felt sad, I felt happy when he smiled, I remember the guys say that's what happens when you fall in love. 

Put me comments, write whether they like or think they should change the story. And what will happen when he finds out that Hyuna Hyunseung Junhyung knows. 

Please comment ^ ^!