Crying over a lost love

Trouble maker in true love

Hello subscribers, now my writing is different, but the POV of Hyuna will be purple and the black will Hyunseung.

Fighting!

 

"If I'm good," I replied shyly.

"I feel relieved, I thought something bad had happened to you", looked out the window, and I could not avoid me blush, he was really handsome.

He noticed my reaction and lowered his gaze and smiled shyly.

Look back to the floor in hopes that my nervousness was no note, but all I saw was the picture Junghyung and Hara, and of course I with them, I remembered all the pain and I could not keep my tears from falling.

I was looking at the ground when suddenly I heard a sob , and elk view was that girl that was new mind crying.

It was the first time I looked at a girl mourn , in fact I did mourn many , but I never felt any remorse or pain, but do not know why this time was different .

Do not know if it was instinct or what, but when I realized I had crossed the balcony and ran to hug her , hoping to calm down.

She felt the scorch and try to let go, but I hugged her stronger , and I remembered what my mother told me .

WEEKS BACK

She hugged me with all her strength and said " Son , I know that even though you pretend to be strong you are torn up inside , cry all you want, you are not a burden to us."

THIS

She knew she needed to let out all that pain.
And I said, "In those times you need to free yourself from all the pain and anger you feel, let it out , I'll be with you ."

I was surprised when I said "I 'm a burden to you , do not need you with me , I do not even know ," he said coldly letting go of my hug .
I understand not wanting to be a burden to others is what hurts even more of what makes you suffer.

I thought once : " You're right, you know," I got up and continued " But that does not mean you're a burden to me " I extended my hand , and she confused caught the lift sat on the bed, clean the tears still left out.
" You do not need to pretend to be strong, you can mourn all you need, I 'll support you , remember that we are now neighbors " hugged like never hugged a girl ... there was total silence ... but after a moment I could feel beginning to mourn hard hit to the point , but what support she needs to vent .

There are already 16 subscribers, that's very good, did not believe my story having so suscrptores tenimaria, if it's worth keep writing ^^!

They believe will make Hyuna, Hyunseung and will do when he finds out that the person is crying for nothing more than your friend Junhyung.
I welcome your comments if you have any recommendation for the story I hope you tell me.
And I want you to say who put as the next suitor Hyuna. As LeJoon. I welcome your comments ^ ^!!