Acquainted

Trouble maker in true love

Well you can change the color of one purple mustard color. Discuss the color you think is best for the POV of Hyuna.

"You know I think we should start from scratch," he said seriously.

It had been a while since I said it, did not know that answer, the truth, and if I helped much, if not shattered right now would, I thought, if I wanted to know the truth good. 

"Okay," I answered, did not expect the surprise after hearing me answer. 

"But they told me that you play with the girls and do not want to be a lot more than," I pouted.

"Just because I want to earn your trust will quit" I replied, getting up. 

"I am Jang Hyunseung, I have 17 years, I keep 18 on September 3, I live with my omma and my sister, I'm your neighbor, I am part of the group BEAST" I say that's what I thought. 

"I've never kissed a girl, because when I was little my omma told me that only I have to kiss the girl I like, and never for a game," said blushing, truth've never kissed a girl. 

She was surprised.

"Hahaha ... that if you lie, you've come out with so many that it is almost impossible," and when I went back to see it was completely red as a tomato, "Hahaha" said holding my stomach, it was stunning, he could mourn and laugh at the same time.

"Do not laugh, it's seriously" try to hide my face. 

"Well Hyuna-ah you must be an expert in that subject," and I am all in silence and returned to see and had a straight face. 

"It's time to introduce myself." 

"I'm Kim Hyuna, I have 17 years, I am part of 4minute, the girls often say- me, -and more, I am weeping because I have not kissed any guy, that's one of the many reasons I not confessed to Junhyung. "

I thought she started again to mourn because he was silent for a while, return to her and she was completely red and laughed at her.

"Oppa promise you no one going to say I like Junhyung," I worried. 

"I've never broken a promise, that's something I learned from my omma" he said proudly and I started laughing again.

After laughing for a long time to go back down the stairs to the cafeteria and they were all very worried because Hyuna boys had run. 

Then I get very agitated Kikwang from running. 

"Because you came running, and I do not imagine Hyunseung you to run so fast," he said in a mocking tone but still worried. 

"No, it turns out that only Hyuna-ah is my neighbor," I said trying not to mention that she was crying yesterday. 

"But then that would run" Dongwoon said, he always notices everything. 
Return to her, because she had no idea what to say. 

"It was a misunderstanding yesterday but oppa and I explain everything," she said, realizing she did not know what to do, I begged them not to do more questions.

"What kind of misunderstanding?" Gayoon said, she has always been inquisitive. 

"I thought he was a ert," said the first thing that came to my mind.

I started laughing, that was a dumb idea, but everyone stared at me, especially Kikwang like me ogling, and return to see Hyuna because no quero really think it really was.

"Is that in the morning while I changed him looked out my balcony and paste jumped and ran after seeing" I said laughing, I wondered how he managed to get out of this problem.

"It's that I had flown half and fell there, and needed, but I never imagined she was changing" ... and I started to feel that Dojoon I almost wanted to laugh and screaming "But I saw nothing immediately covered my face and all I saw was his face, "apparently Hyuna could be very annoying when he wants. 

All the guys started laughing and I did too good.

Well do not know how, but I got the idea that they are very innocent to the point of never having kissed someone ... hehehe ... but I think it is a good idea. 

I welcome your comments. 

Fighting ^^!!