JS-I just want you to think of me

Trouble maker in true love

It's been about four weeks since I Hyuna neighbor. Today we will travel to the beach with the group 4minute. 

"Hyuna-ah, do not forget that the boat leaves in two hours, we have to leave in 20 minutes," yell out the window 

"Oppa, that I have not done my bags," Hyuna said from his room. 

"Hyuna-ah because you forgot ... aish ... and I'll help." 

ON BOAT 

"Hyuna-sii because these very distracted, you've been acting strange the last few days," I leaned on the railing of the ship.

HYUNA POV

This weekend while shopping with Jiyoon you look at Junhyung and Hara on a date , it was not the first time I saw them on a date , usually always know to be very lovey-dovey , but this time was different, note that Junhyung was far from Hara.

That week while classes were receiving before leaving for Christmas vacation , everything was normal, always Kikwang Hyunseung approached me and he managed to get rid of him , but one thing that left me surprised.

" Hyuna -ah leave tomorrow to see a movie," said Kikwang showing his aegyo .

" It's just ... " excuse did not know that and tell Hyunseung begged God to be near to save me.

"Sorry but it promised to accompany me to the library ," I heard someone say , I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was Junhyung
.
These past few days has been acting very strange and I pay close attention, and that does not permit me to forget it quickly.

END POV

" I know ... it's because your parents are not going to be with you this Christmas ," said excited even though he realizes things very fast, sometimes often has a 4D personality.

" My omma says if you have no one to spend Christmas , you can do it with my family, since my father not feel alone , but I think your company would be good for my omma and my sister " is always thinking his mother and sister, is or has always loved him, would have been good if I had not fallen for him and Junhyung.

"Hyuna-ah are you listening to me", shake hands in front of his face. 

"Ah? ... If I'm listening, and sii I would spend Christmas with you," Smiley told the truth I knew from the start that she only gets like for Junhyung. 

If only she had a crush on me. 

Look towards the sea. 

"Hyuna-ah, you feel because Junhyung have a girlfriend," I paused. 

"Or because his girlfriend is Hara", I knew that Hara is a very important friend to her and that makes her feel guilty. 

"Oppa ... I" interrupted and continued, "Hara is a very important person for you, am I right?".

"Ne, she was the first person I've fully opened, is very precious to me and I would hate if she stops believing in me", really did not expect Hyunseung understood me and knew what I thought only with your eyes , I really admire. 

"Hyuna-ah you do not have to feel guilty, you try to forget what you feel in your heart, you're not betraying Hara," I return to do with a very serious look, then placed his hand on my head very gently, immediately I blushed for his act.

Hyuna blushed for what I did, and I could not help but blush too. 

Then she lifted her gaze and smiled very sweetly and I smiled back. 

"Hyuna and Hyunseung oppa-ah smile for a picture," back to look up and Sohyun was, and immediately posed for a photo. It's something I always do with Hyuna.

Hope you like this chapter, who believe that there will pass on this vacation 2hyun more times, and do not believe that it is strange how Junhyung to act, perhaps to finally Hyuna and Hyunseung will start to like. 

Now begins the real history. 

Fighting ^^!!