Confession: Happy together or total failure

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNA POV 

It's been three weeks since we started to take the members of BEAST a I'm curious who is the member that does not come, Jijoon says he is very handsome and that once helped him when he dropped some books, can not remember his name, because the only thing that goes through my mind is Junhyung. 

That evening as all went to a bar to dance with members of 4Minute, Hara could not come, because they will change from home and school by their parents' work, was very sad, so I went out with the girls. 

The next day I was determined to confess my feelings but I really felt very nervous, in fact I have dated a lot of guys, but I've never kissed anyone because I am very shy, so I was very nervous. 

"Junghyung, I have a confession to make, I like you," he repeated in my mind a thousand times. 

I was face to face, I wonder what happens. 
"Junghyung, I ha-ha-have so-something to tell you," stammered as never in my life, "you know, I think," I paused, "I have to go," I ran with tears in my eyes. 
I shouted to myself, because I am very shy and whiny. 

I arrived home I locked myself in my room and cry, I had to tell someone, I decided to call someone. 

"Hyuna Hello, how are you," he replied. 

"I have something very important to tell you, you know," I replied trying to keep the tears out. 

"I have something very important to tell you," interrupted my sentence and continued. 
"You know today I confessed to Junhyung and started dating ... wiii ... hope I lean on my relationship, and treat it for me at school," he said cheerfully. 

Left devastated, not knowing what to do, the tears started coming out, they were out of control. 

Hara realized my silence, I asked, "Hyuna, you got, you heard me." 
I was silent and then continued "Hyuna're crying, because crying," said worried. 

She was with me at the worst times, I cried whenever she did too, this was no exception, also began to mourn. 

"Hyuna you have, why are you crying again are bothering you, you would never hidden things ... tell you she's going" continuous crying. 

It broke my heart, I realized that she was not to blame. After mourn for about 15 minutes, calm down and said. 

"Hara do not worry, I'm crying with happiness because you're dating Junghyung" said the cheerful voice pretending. 

"I do not lie Hyuna, I know you, those were not tears of joy ... do not tell me ... you too you liked Junhyung" said crying. 

I stayed quiet, did not know that answer. 
"You're right Hara are sad, but I'm not lying, were the beginning of happiness, but then were ..." I stayed silent. 

"Hyuna also if you like the, I end up with him, I know I've never loved anyone ... he would be your first love ... I do not want you to suffer for my carelessness ... should have realized your feelings," she said crying. 

I left in shock by what he said, "No Hara," I almost shouted, but calm down. 
I continued, "I was crying because I miss you and I know that I am very sensible, and clearly I do not like Junhyung, actually, I was gonna say that I became interested in Kikwang,"
 I lied, it was the first time I lied to her to it, I felt guilty

"Seriously, I feel so relieved, I would feel very guilty if he liked you too," said relieved. 

"See you later, I hope one of these days you go shopping," I said pretending to be happy. 

"Of course, then we'll talk later," Hara said very happy. 

I hung up the phone. 

And I lay in bed, thinking about everything that happened that day, tears falling uncontrollably, cry like never before I fall asleep. 

The next day I went to school like I normally did. 

At the time of departure, wanted to get home and sleep a dream which could not wake up, but I felt someone hug me from behind, I knew very well who he was, I faked a smile and I said in a shocked tone. 

"What are you doing here, I did not expect to see you here." 

END POV

 

Who is hugging Hyuna?. Will have to wait it out on the next chapter. I welcome your comments, and if they think there's something I need to improve, comment ^ ^!!

Thank HanJiHee for correcting the error. And keep waiting for the next chapter.

Fighting!!