HYUNA vr. GNA

Trouble maker in true love

" Hello girls," we all speak in anointing.

"Hey guys ," replied after we all meet in the main lobby of the hotel.

"Today we go to the beach and for the safety of the girls will each be accompanied by a boy ," Doojoon said Gayoon approaching , apparently he likes it.

"Ne" , answered all .

" We choose partners at random or as yesterday " , Jihyun said.

The maknae of our group, " There's like yesterday ," he said after elbowing Doojoon what Gayoon fence .

Really surprised that Doojoon is having a serious and shy girl in front of a very erted imagination.

"Well then we go ," said four couples and left leaving Doojoon , Gayoon , Hyuna and me.

" Well I think it's time to leave ," Doojoon said, holding the hand of Gayoon very timidly and left.

" Wow , Gayoon Doojoon has changed to " try to start the conversation with Hyuna because she felt she was uncomfortable.

" Ne ," I replied without enthusiasm.

" Hyunseung oppa " , was keen to know what GNA said yesterday , because when she came back he was very happy.

"Ne" .

" I wanted to ask ---".

" Hello Hyuna and Hyunseung -ah -ah ," interrupted GNA .

" Where are the others? ? " .

"I went away ," Hyunseung replied .

" Ahh ... I wanted to leave all that bad "

"I will accompany you ," said using aegyo and Hyunseung holding hand , I really felt very jealous.

The I look back and see.

"Ne" .

As we walked along the beach I felt very uncomfortable while going guindada GNA Hyunseung arm , and what is not like he did not depart from it.

We stopped in front a show I was doing a man spitting fire and stuff.

" Hyunseung -ah , compare us an ice cream " GNA started alar Hyunseung 's hand .

" Ne , what noona taste like ? " "Coco" GNA replied , " Hyuna -ah like the gum or other flavor? ", "The gum " , and went to buy ice cream.

" Thanks," I said as I got the cream as long as the same flavor of ice cream and never roamed me , sometimes I wonder if one day cometh to hate that taste.

GNA POV

Hyuna took a step forward to see the show and occasionally returned to see Hyunseung , and he did the same , but their eyes never met .

I really uneasy feelings Hyuna since heard that conversation.

THE PREVIOUS DAY

" Hyuna , maybe you are liking you Hyunseung oppa " Hara said looking straight into the eyes of Hyuna .

" Hara -ah , that's impossible , only treats me well because we're friends , it's really impossible ," he replied seriously .

" Okay, let's say that does not like you , but ... then you, you like him? " Hara grabbed his hand.

"I really do not know, he has become a very important person to me and I am afraid to accept my feelings and get hurt again."

BACK TO THIS

" My ice cream ( " a person choco me making me out of my thoughts.

But I had an idea.

" Now I'm going to buy another one, wait here " and grabbed his hand before he could go .

" No, yours compárteme and did it with Hyuna -ah" .

" Or do you want me to tell him your feelings for her? " .

" Ok ok , but do not tell , do not want to hate me ."

Wait time to see us return Hyuna and bit my ice cream still in his hands .

END POV

After returning to see Hyunseung for the thousandth time I realized that GNA dropped her ice cream, and then return to see GNA at me and look away before noticing. 

When I saw she was eating ice cream Hyunseung's hand. 

He was also eating ice cream and chewing gum at the time felt a hatred for that flavor, and what was left of the ice cream vote me into a dumpster that was near me. 

He was very jealous, and suddenly the show and put it over dance music. 

I wanted to free myself from being frustrated so I started to dance.

 

And suddenly a guy approached me and dance with me, and I wanted to forget my stupid jealousy so do not reject it. 

"Baby, you dance very well," said starting a conversation with me. 

"Are you alone?", I was so frustrated and really wanted Hyunseung and GNA were here. 

"Yes," I replied carelessly. 

I suddenly grabbed her arm hard and try to kiss me. 

"Stop, do not dare to kiss me." 

"But you refused me not to dance, because now you're rejecting", and continue trying to free myself from his grip. 

"Because you try to stop me, you were not alone?". 

I wanted to run away from that place, did not want to be in the arms of that person. 

But I remembered Hyunseung, if I had not just jealous because you would not be in this problem. 

I grabbed his chin and came to kiss me. 

"Oppa help me," I muttered, but he heard me. 

"So you're with someone ... Hahaha ... you see where to for help." 

"Surely I leave you alone, shame" and again began to approach. 

"Surely he is a coward" 

I was really mad, you mad at Hyunseung with stupid you are trying to kiss me but especially me. 

"Hyunseung oppa is no coward," I yelled and gave him a slap. 

I clenched both hands and is once wanted to kiss me seriously.

GNA POV 

"Hyunseung-ah happens?" Ask very worried because I did not hear what he said and was facing various directions. 

"You know where's Hyuna-sii?", "A few minutes ago I lost sight." 

"I do not know." 

And suddenly he began to walk leaving me behind and I followed. 

"Hyunseung-ah where are you going?". 

"Hyunseung oppa is no coward," heard faintly from a group of people danced. 

"Hyunseung-ah think someone shout your name from that direction." 

We ran out and saw a guy wanting Hyuna kissing and she was very scared. 

"PUM" Hyunseung punched him in the face that kid and fell to the floor. 

I remember Hyunseung never used violence, never, not when angry hits someone. 
I was very surprised that I did. 

"Get out," Hyunseung yelled. 

And everyone began to agglomerate around us. 

"This time you save, you'll swear it," the boy answered and was very angry. 

"Hyuna-sii you okay?". 

I also approached me to see the state in which this Hyuna, but was staring. 

"Hyuna-ah okay?" This time I asked him. 

"Yes, yes, and let's go," looked at me with a straight face, and really convinced me that I was not frightened. 

"Hyunseung-ah let's go to the hotel." 

"Noona please buy a bottle of water," Hyunseung looked at me with a straight face. 

"Hyunseung-ah in the way we buy one." 

"Just do it, do not want to continue scared." 

Scared? ... But if it is quiet. 

"Ne ne". 

When I returned with the bottle of water I could see he was trying to leave Hyuna and Hyunseung grabbed her hand to keep it out. 

"Hyunseung here is water," and deliver the bottle with water. 

"Hyuna-sii, please drink water," and he handed him the bottle uncovered, but she refused. 

He looked at her furiously, and she agreed to drink, but still serious. 

He grabbed the bottle, capped and returned it to me. 

In fact I was surprised by his actions. 

The hug. 

But she tried to get loose but he hugged her tighter. 

"Hyuna-ah, I'm here, remember that I promised I would never leave." 

"Let me go." 

And Hyunseung her hair. 

After a few momentod she began to mourn. 

I did not expect her to cry. 

I've never seen a Hyuna mourn. 

While attending High Cube never saw mourn. 

Never. 

But she was crying in the arms of Hyunseung and he had a serene look. 

He never did that for me. 

Neither did when I cried. 

END POV

She was crying in the arms of Hyunseung. 

The hugged me tightly. 

I was hugging tightly. 

I did not care that we were seeing GNA. 

"You feel better," Hyunseung me whisper in your ear, which led me to blush immediately. 

"Ne, thanks," I said letting go of his embrace. 

"Omo? .. Now it's 3:00 it's time to return to the hotel to meet with everyone," look at my watch trying to change the subject before I realized my shyness. 

"Unnie will" grip arm of GNA to go ahead and Hyunseung stayed behind. 

"Wait for me," he said as he came toward us. 

IN THE HOTEL 

All together we had lunch together and then to go back to the lobby. 

"All for a photo please" Hara said taking a camera from her purse. 

"One, Two, Three, smile." 

"Usually after reveal ... I will give a picture at all," he said, smiling.

Sorry to take me so long to update ... esuqe parties began speaking my city ... and more .. but that does not matter. 

They seemed to chapter. They like me? .. Please comment. 

Maybe I take some time but I will update as soon as possible. 

Maybe the scene where he saves Hyunseung Hyuna is very cliche, but soon took a great event in history is. 

That character already named above in one of my posts copyright. 

To see who guess who is? 

Please comment and suscribe. 

Fighting ^^!!