FAREWELL

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNA POV

I opened my eyes, I was in my room looked beside me and I was alone, today was my last day here, I get up and walk around the house, remembering every good and bad moment that lived here.

*Ring* Ring*

I ran to the front door and found two women, I knew, was the mother of Hyunseung and Geurim, the two hugging me tightly. "Hyuna-ah, we know that you have to go", said the omma of Hyunseung, "Hyuna-ah, you will always be my daughter in law and I will not accept another daughter," he said while smiling, my cheeks turned pink immediately, "You, How did you know?" I said while covering my face.

"Since I do not know, Hyunseung-ah have your photo as wallpaper" Geurim said while laughing, "I wish you the best," said the mother of Hyunseung, suddenly pulled out a gift box from her bag, I the surprised look, "Huh?" I said very confused as he took, "It's for you," he said as he smiled, opened it and was a brooch hair, look carefully and was gold, "I can not accept , must be very expensive, "I said surprised, she looked at me and smiled," That brooch do not buy it, I had, "I said as I put it in the hair, the look with curiosity, look in the direction of Geurim and she had the same hair brooch.

"Hyuna-ah, the day I met the father of Hyunseung I wore these brooches , the day he asked me to marry also had and also the day we got married. These brooches are full of love and so will I give, I hope you love like I did, but not my son elected, I hope you're happy, "after hearing it I could not stop my tears began to fall, she looked at me and he hugged me, after several minutes Geurim and his mother said goodbye. Among again and I look at a nearby mirror, the brooch was beautiful.

Finish put things into cartons and bags, my mother had to go to work but I'm happy that again will I see once a month, all my friends came to my house and were with me, laughed and cried, actually I will miss, but there was something strange Hyunseung had disappeared from the night Hyuna confessed her feelings, she felt lonely.

*Ring*Ring*

She knew who he was, his father would take her away. After all his bags were in the car, she walked for the last time in your room, I look down and recalled when he met Hyunseung, smiled, remembering the little lie about how they met, still remembers the reaction of all to say that he saw her as she changed. He walked to the balcony, recalled that on September 3 that was when I kiss for the first time Hyunseung. His life had improved thanks to him, I look Hyunseung room and empty. Suddenly an idea occurred to him, ran to the next room, took his cell phone and a CD, keep the song that I dedicate to Hyunseung on the CD, she appreciated the fact that recorded in his cell phone. It was filled with courage and crossed into the next room, sat on the bed and looked at the ceiling, it had been a long time since I lay there, he sat down and took a pen that was close, and wrote in a note that had the CD .

"Hyunseung oppa, I do not think see you again, but I hope that when the day comes you feel the same way I feel for you, do not regret anything, the fact that I in love with Junhyung not want change because would not have been able to meet you and fall in love again. Saranghae <3 "

Crossing back to my room and ran downstairs my appa was angry because I take too long again see the house for the last time, I opened the car door. Suddenly stopping arms encircled me in. "Hyuna-sii" knew who he was, but not want to see, I had cried all day and had puffy eyes, not wanting to remember me this way, I said "No!", Covering my face, suddenly he forces withdraw my hands and hug me tightly, my appa stormed out of the car.

"Stay away from my daughter," I yell pulling me in their direction, "I'm ju

st going to say goodbye," said Hyunseung very calm, my father entered the carriage, and Hyunseung was silent, suddenly reached into his pocket and took my hand suddenly he put a ring on my finger fit perfectly, I was surprised at his actions. "Hyuna-sii, I know I'm young, I know I'm not the best person in the world, but I promise to the day that I will be able to fight for you, so I ask you to wait for me, I swear I'll go for you " , he said as I hugged her tightly, my tears did not stop my tears intensified to hear such beautiful words; slowly parted and then give a gentle kiss. After that my appa I force myself into the car and started driving, had only one chance, so down the car window and peeked, "¡Oppa! , ! I'll wait for forever!" yell from the car and then my appa forced me to sit well.

END POV

SIX YEARS LATER

In an empty room was a beautiful woman sitting on the floor, wearing a wedding dress, but I was not happy, she was crying very strongly as a handsome man and tall, be banging on the door very worried about his future wife, if she was Kim Hyuna and was getting married, in the past six years had changed, now it was a very respectable lawyer, had won dozens of cases, his father was proud of her.

Then,  why is she crying?

Simple, because they no love the person who is knocking the door, he was different, had changed from the moment she met him, no, he is not Jang Hyunseung, is Lee Joon, he was in love with Hyuna and use their contacts to force her to marry him.

FLASHBACK

Hyuna was walking down the aisle, his eyes were dark but the face was happy groom had to kidnap the father of Hyuna to fulfill his wish. I was about to put the wedding ring, but something was always upset, she was wearing the ring that gave Hyunseung six years ago, retired from her hand and threw it to the floor. Hyuna looked at him with anger, slapped him and ran.

END FLASHBACK

Hyuna still crying, she still feels guilty for not being able to return to Seoul when he could, could not be left alone to his father, after years she discovered that he had cancer and had few years of life, he also discovered that he never deceived his mother, just wanted a reason to walk away from it and thus can not find out his remaining few years of life, so I hired a woman to pretend to be her lover. One of the main reasons that took Hyuna to Gwangju was to become a lawyer, she could not remember but a child she always said that as an adult I wanted to be like his father and so he took her away . But something Hyuna did not know, her father always care, he knew the love Hyuna Hyunseung but had had to separate them because I knew if their mutual feelings would remain after years they would be able to have an endless love. The day Joon asked the hand of Mr. Kim, was completely rejected and why he was kidnapped.

Hyuna knew I could not do anything, his father's life was at stake and therefore agreed to marry, but it was impossible.
Suddenly the blows stopped and the door opened, the vision of Hyuna was blurred by tears but clearly noticed that it was not Joon, man knelt, took the hand of the beautiful woman, and put a ring on his finger .

“Hyunse…”

SIX YEARS LATER

Under a beautiful tree is a couple who watched a grave, dressed formally giving an air of chic, very loving man hugging his partner, the love they had for each other was obvious.

"Omma, Appa," shouted a girl of about four years as he approached the couple, her father received a big hug, as he watched his wife. Beautiful woman knelt and placed a bouquet of flowers at the tomb, was his father, Mr. Kim. It had been two years since he died and every month visited his grave, yet Hyuna loved his father, so we always visited with her husband.

Yes, they were Hyunseung and Hyuna, after having saved Mr. Kim that day he rescued Hyuna of Joon. After a year of dating and a one year commitment they decided to marry. And those 3 months for Hyuna I get pregnant.

"Seunah" said his Hyuna and then gave him a hug his daughter. The three left holding hands.

After passing through various obstacles and create several problems came to a true love.


Wow, I finished my first story, I'm too lazy and did not climb the chapter before, Mi-an but was not happy with the end so you change it often. Thank you all for giving me their support and I want to invite you to my new story 'ON RAINY DAYS' in its two versions:
English: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/867648/on-rainy-days-drama-2hyun
Spanish: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/913598/en-d--as-de-lluvia-drama-2hyun

And invite them to a future draft one-shots of our 2hyun and BEAST, the first oneshot I'll put the following you escojeran for more information vicite the following pages, just two versions:
English: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/913639/one-shots-2hyun-and-beast-2hyun
Spanish: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/913637/one-shots-2hyun-y-beast-2hyun

Again if someone wants to be co-author or translator can tell me via the comments or a message.

Thank you very much for all your support, I love you very much and sorry for take me but I promise to upload more chapters followed in my upcoming stories.